Retrograde or just bad compatibility?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
abocohondra

Retrograde or just bad compatibility?

Post by abocohondra »

Dear all,

I have been in a relationship for about 15 months now. I've changed a lot (to better) during it, but I had to make a lot of compromises to keep going on. I truly believe in evolution, in everything happening for a reason, in our capability to help others heal and evolve (and be helped to heal and evolve). This is the reason why I gave my boyfriend several chances, even after he "emotionally cheated" on me on dating apps several times. He has a wandering eye, he is very impulsive and sometimes even narrow-minded. He broke my heart and my trust several times and I still tried to forgive him and move on from those events, but I still get anxious from time to time because I don't know if I can ever fully rely on him for more than a few months without break.

Recently things have gone from inconstant to terrible. We both become irrational and he just runs away instead of trying to be reasonable and use his logic. We seem to be forgetting about the bigger picture, about us being supportive and helping each other grow, making big changes in lifestyle and mindset. Respect for the other vanishes! I know about the Venus retrograde, how it's been a challenge even to couples who have had it better...but maybe there is more to it, which is why I'm writing here.

I attached a picture of our synastry. I am partner A, he is partner B. What I am hoping for is some input that will help me make up my mind about this relationship, as it seems like it's really consuming because none of us is fully learning the lessons. There are also some differences between us and I'm not sure we can overcome them because sometimes, the middle way feels like a self-betrayal.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Stefania
Attachments
x.jpg
x.jpg (144.67 KiB) Viewed 1482 times