Sister life, marriage and job problem.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Sister life, marriage and job problem.

Post by Deep »

Namaskar,
This is the query related to my elder sister.
She is now 31 old and unmarried,my mother is trying so hard to get her married from so many past years and its has not be successful due to different reasons at time.earlier she said she want to get stable in career and then sometimes after just not get ready to get married and even don't want to see prospect groom profile.
She has always been against all this thing.
Last year she left her job in February, saying i was not satisfied with my job and after me forcing her to join again in new job she joined one in September.
Since lockdown happened she is not doing work to home and she is not paid any salary and she said to my mom that i will resign after the lockdown.

I can't understand what is wrong with her it is been a repetitive process, why she not getting satisfied with job and why is she so against getting married.

My father had a heart attack in January this year.

I live Abroad I can't support my mom in this ordeal as my dad take no role in her marriage problem nor her career problem, and we can't give him so much tension.

Today my mom was crying on phone as she has loan on a property,she and my sis pay together.
And she took a earlier retirement this month only and she is sad that all the money she will get will go in the loan repayment.
My sister told me that she want to visit a physiatrist and just bcoz of lockdown it is not happening.
I am so worried for her.

I want to know why is this happening.
When is this problem of my sister will end and she will get married.
Since i am also unmarried just because she has to get married off first.

We are so stressed she doesn't listen to my parents at all.

Please help.

Her details

D.o.b - 1/02/1989
Time- 10:38 am
Place- delhi,india.
Pem

Re: Sister life, marriage and job problem.

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Please tell me what is your religious belief ?
Are you a brother or sister to this family member ?
What you cry out here on the forum do you know if
Mother and Sister concerned have asked for blessings/guidance
through traditional vedic spiritual remedies ?
How accurate are her birth details ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Dear pem sir,

I am hindu and we have hindu belief.

I am her brother 2 years younger than her.

My family truly believe in astrology, and yes me and my mom are trying to get what help we can for my sister.
As she is very stuburn these days my sister will never ask help.
As family we are seeking guidance.
We also have supported her seeing a physiatrist, as we want her to seek help and just get rid of the problems.

Her birth details are fully correct.

She has agreed to see and meet prospective match but she is fix on the thing that she will not herself go on any matrimonial website and make a profile and look there.

Sir right now its like in my house the condition is you have luxury , money to spent but no relief, so much stress and tensions.

Thanks and regard.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Thanks for reply.
Pls confirm dob : 01 February or 02 January 1989 ?

Why do you say : you have luxury at home and money to spend; but no peace and blessings;
you are also saying : mother has no money to pay the loan without help of sister ?
Where is your main problem : Sister s marriage or her Job ? What is the Priority ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

DOB 1st Feb 1989
Time: 10:38 morning.
DELHI: 28 degree 42 min
77 degree 6 min
Ayanamsa: 22:49:2

1.According to hora chart she has more inclination towards money matters.
2.More inclined towards her career.
3.Karak Mars placed in the 6th house in Navamsa chart.[with saturn]
4.Root Karak Mars placed in the 6th house in Navamsa chart.[with saturn]
5.Saturn aspects the 7th house of marriage in natal chart and itself placed in the 6th house in Navamsa chart.
6.Its a vargotham chart[asc of natal n Navamsa same] therefore the effect of planets for Natal as well as Navamsa are strong.
7.In natal chart Jupiter aspects the 7th and 11th house.
8.In navamsa chart although Jupiter aspects Saturn by 7th sight but is unable to check saturn as jupiter itself is placed in the saturn house in navamsa.
9.She is manglik mars in the 2nd house aspecting the 8th house by 7th sight.
10.She has good diplomatic and administrative skills.

Iffliction delays marriage.

Conclusion:
Likelihood of marriage in the antardasa of Rahu 12 March 2024 to 13 March 2027.
Most likely in 2026.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:20 am Thanks for reply.
Pls confirm dob : 01 February or 02 January 1989 ?

Why do you say : you have luxury at home and money to spend; but no peace and blessings;
you are also saying : mother has no money to pay the loan without help of sister ?
Where is your main problem : Sister s marriage or her Job ? What is the Priority ?
Its 01 February.
And sir the priority is her marriage, but the thing is if you tell the profile she doesn't agree to any match where they say they don't want a working girl.
But whenever my mom is proactively looking she has some problem and the match does not happen because its difficult to explain the people that she will do job after marriage but currently she is not working.
And she always denied till now because of her career, now she has reached a position which is stable but now she is now not satisfied with job and leave the job.

I said that we have luxury means we are a upper middle class family, but my mom wanted to use the money that she got after her retirement in something else but it has to go in repayment of the loan, and she sad about it as it was my sister responsibility for that loan as the property is in her name.

And having everything still can't enjoy that, that what i meant.
Her marriage and happiness is the main reason for stress to us,
If that is done my mom and dad have nothing to stress in life after that.

And marriage is a priority but we can't leave the job aspect also.
Thanks and regards.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
I remember dealing with your query in the recent past and have already advised.
Pls check link below:
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 722#p23729

If there is anything I could help in addition, I shall let you know.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:57 pm Hello Deep
I remember dealing with your query in the recent past and have already advised.
Pls check link below:
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 722#p23729

If there is anything I could help in addition, I shall let you know.
Regards
I asked her to do the mantras but the problem is she is not listening to anyone, and she has become so stubborn
And now she has started this leaving job thing again which did in February last year and i really need to get on her nerve to make her apply and get a new job.
Sir any other option that we can do as family for her as she is not listening us.

Thanks and regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Did parents know that sister s chart indicates an evil condition called :
Lagna Gandanta - its a spiritual knot, or evil condition, or an inauspicious
time when she was born in the Lagna of Pisces @ 28.16 degrees in the
Nakshatra of Revati.
Hindus do a ritual around birthtime for this through a knowledgeable Priest
for alleviating the negativity of this evil condition.
Also, her Moon is quite weak and fallen in the best house of the chart; and
in the Navamsa it is placed in the 8H. She is under severe stress caused by
this mental planet, the Moon, so detrimental to her in her chart.
I am warning you, please do not put any pressure on her with respect to marriage.
She is not interested in marriage as you and the parents are.
Yes, she needs medical help and the sooner all of you understand her, the better
her condition of peace and mental health will be.
I did not spot this negativity in my last reading, but the above reasons make it
clear why she is stubborn, giving up job and revolting.
Please leave her alone to recover as it seems you want to push her into marriage
for you to get married. Her sanity comes first rather than marriage.
I hope this will open the eyes of whole family widely to understand the plight
this girl is going through.
Time for spiritual action !
I will now conclude and, only wait to hear of you and your parents' intelligent action on above lines.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

I am a novice and I apologize beforehand if I go wrong with my analysis..I am sure others who have answered within this thread have been able to help you.

This is what I see..

> You may think that she is open with you and your mother about her feelings. She is not.
> She is fixated type and has trouble letting go of things.
> She also has this attitude like - I will be the God of my life and live life on my own terms.
> The root cause of her trouble along with her attitude is her workplace.
> There is a possibility that she has been insulted or something disgraceful has happened to her at her workplace. May be multiple times.
> Also, she is not interested in doing routine work, something that a job demands.
> At work, tell her to never deal with her boss directly. Better if makes a good friend there.
> The trouble that she has with her boss is almost unsolvable and is at a mental/emotional level.
> She might sometimes have violent mental outbursts too. Need to worry about that.
> There might be trouble between her and the rest of you within the family as she wishes to be the one who leads the family but that is not feasible which inevitably leads to conflicts.
> But the good part is, she has this sense of responsibility towards family and is always there.

2 things to do..

> She must accept her workplace the way it is and has to commit to the job thats given to her. She may think that she is a very hard worker. Not yet. She has to work harder.
> Tell her to get involved in physical activities like sports and all. That will help.

2 remedies given above are for Saturn. In Chalit chart, its in 10H with ME(R) and VE. Both are important for marriage in your sister's chart. Saturn delays things and also demands very hard work. Moreover Mercury is retrograde so and lord of 4H and 7H. So there will be something unsual about her house and marriage. Solve Saturn first. Atleast the delay in marriage and the trouble at work will be taken care of.

Dont worry about her marriage, it'll happen in due course of time but its not likely until Jan 2021. After that there is a good chance of marriage.

DO TAKE CARE OF HER EMOTIONAL WELL BEING.

Thanks..and please respond if my predictions were right or wrong..will appreciate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.