Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Khl

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Khl »

1nluv wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:26 am
Khl wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:43 pm Hey

I want to ask about the person who contact me on 7/5/2020 does he love me? And will he marry me?

Waiting for your reply

Thankyou
Hello Khl- yes, will get to this soon. Thank you.
My DOP 21/03/1984 if you need it. Thankyou
Victrolalove

Post by Victrolalove »

Does this Man I'm communicating with have strong feelings for me.
His birthday 27.09.1970 my birthday 25.05.1985

Thank you
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

yukta2708 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:30 am Ok, Thank you
I will await your response
Hi- here is your reading:

Getting into college:

yukta_reading1.png
yukta_reading1.png (572.88 KiB) Viewed 2999 times

6 of cups
10 of wands
5 of pentacles
Clarified by Strength

I think you are somewhat underestimating what it will take to get into medical school, but I do see you making the necessary sacrifices. I also think you are underestimating just how much the rejection from this guy is affecting your progress despite trying your hardest to move on. It’s best to acknowledge the pain you still feel and face it if it is indeed the case so that it will stop consciously or sunconsciously derailing your efforts. Buckle down now, it’s going to take some determination and hard work to continue your education. As far as this guy who rejected you, you said you are regaining your friendship, and I see this continuing.

Love life:

yukta_reading2.jpg
yukta_reading2.jpg (281.52 KiB) Viewed 2999 times

Queen of Pentacles
Knight of Swords
The Magician

Your love life looks promising in your near future. I would be surprised if you’re not speaking to someone already. If not, then soon. But again I see here that influence of the other guy. If you can get over that, then yes, you should have no problem meeting someone else.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I want to ask about the person who contact me on 7/5/2020 does he love me? And will he marry me?

Waiting for your reply

Thankyou

khl_reading3.jpg
khl_reading3.jpg (306.04 KiB) Viewed 2999 times

The World
Clarified by the Chariot
and 2 of Cups

Yes he loves you. This is a soulmate connection.

Will he marry you?

khl_reading4.jpg
khl_reading4.jpg (303.6 KiB) Viewed 2999 times

5 of Wands
Clarified by 7 of Wands
and The Sun

Despite this relationship having staying power, you two don’t see eye to eye on marriage. No, I don’t think he will marry you. There is no cooperation or consensus on the matter.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Victrolalove wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:29 am Does this Man I'm communicating with have strong feelings for me.

Thank you
Hello Victrolalove- please allow a couple of days for the reading. Thank you.
yukta2708

Post by yukta2708 »

Hey,thank you so much I can relate to it. But I am unable to focus properly that I need to even though I have don't have amy sort of distractions, it feels like I have no inner motivation to carry forward even though I know how important it is for me, I am giving it time but not as much attention as it requires, if you can advice how can I focus more or what will help.
Btw can you describe reading of love life more? Like the environment or which type of person.
Thankyou once again for being so accurate
Khl

Post by Khl »

1nluv wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:58 am

Waiting for your reply

Thankyou

khl_reading3.jpg

The World
Clarified by the Chariot
and 2 of Cups

Yes he loves you. This is a soulmate connection.

Will he marry you?

khl_reading4.jpg

5 of Wands
Clarified by 7 of Wands
and The Sun

Despite this relationship having staying power, you two don’t see eye to eye on marriage. No, I don’t think he will marry you. There is no cooperation or consensus on the matter.
Thankyou dear

Today he texted me as he said by mistake. He apologized and said that message had to be sent to another girl and they already make arrangement for marriage and he only admire me so I have to find another person!

By the way I will not answer him again but I want to know Is what he said right? And why he did that?
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Dear Khl, you may also want to find out yourself, while 1nLuv prepares your reading. It may even be fun finding out the hard way. ;).
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Victrolalove wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:29 am Does this Man I'm communicating with have strong feelings for me.

Thank you

victrolalove_reading1.png
victrolalove_reading1.png (355.01 KiB) Viewed 2931 times

From these cards I don’t think so, and I don’t think you’re his only option. I do think he is putting some consideration into you and his other options though. I am drawn to the way the woman in the 8 of swords is blindfolded. I think he wants to keep you in the dark about something. Could just be that he doesn't want you to see he has other emotional attachments or other options, but still makes sense to keep a sense of objectivity here.
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

1nluv wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:01 am

Thank you

victrolalove_reading1.png

From these cards I don’t think so, and I don’t think you’re his only option. I do think he is putting some consideration into you and his other options though. I am drawn to the way the woman in the 8 of swords is blindfolded. I think he wants to keep you in the dark about something. Could just be that he doesn't want you to see he has other emotional attachments or other options, but still makes sense to keep a sense of objectivity here.

Hi 1nluv,
I would like to request a reading for myself if you still doing these please.
I want to know if the guy im currently with is the one whom I'll end up marrying and having a family with?
Please help me out
Thank you