Gemstone Suggestion: blogger /writer

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
soham

Gemstone Suggestion: blogger /writer

Post by soham »

Dear All,

kindly suggest gemstones suitable for me. My credentials are: Krishan , 29 august 1983, 7:20 am Chandigarh.

Mars mahadasha, rahu antardasha is going on.
want to start digital marketing work as freelancer, besides this want to start own website and publish content on it plus physical book writing.

Thanks & Regards
soham

Re: Gemstone Suggestion: blogger /writer

Post by soham »

Kindly reply,

Thanks in advance
planetsnyou21

Post by planetsnyou21 »

Dear Krishan ji,

Trust, you and all around you are safe.

With regard to your query on gemstone, may i know is there any specific reason to seek suggestion to wear gem?

Before I move ahead, I would like to verify the correctness of your time of birth as your ascendant degree is 28.40. Therefore, it becomes more important. Kindly let me know the following:-

1. Any relationship issues with you? it is related to your partner? Affairs?
2. Is there any pharmacy, doctor's clinic, hospital near your residence or there may be lot of tablets / medicines at your place?
3. Your mother has BP related problem?
4. You have big house or big hall at your place?
5. Ghar k aas paas kisi k paon me problem hai ya koi wheel chair pe hai ?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
planetsnyou21
Your Horoscope is a guiding tool to let you know the various patterns of your life. :) :idea:
soham

Post by soham »

Dear Sir,

Thanks For replying.
There is no specific reason but it is like that I have so many ideas in mind but unable to start or execute them. If some sort of external help like gemstone can help me out i wont mind.

About your questions, Here are the repllies:

1. Any relationship issues with you? it is related to your partner? Affairs?
Some sort of disagreement with life partner. no others issue as such.
2. Is there any pharmacy, doctor's clinic, hospital near your residence or there may be lot of tablets / medicines at your place?
lot of tablets at my place

3. Your mother has BP related problem?
yes chronical 15 years

4. You have big house or big hall at your place?
staying at rent now, 3 room set

5. Ghar k aas paas kisi k paon me problem hai ya koi wheel chair pe hai ?

one uncle around 250 300 metre door hai unka ghar , wheel chair pay hain

Hope it helps

Regards
Krishan Jaswal
planetsnyou21

Post by planetsnyou21 »

Dear Krishan ji,

Thanks for responding to my questions. I appreciate.

Apart from Astrology, I am a Life Coach also and have done Neuro-Linguistic Program which tells us how to train our sub-conscious mind. I have over 25 years of corporate experience. With this background, I can feel that you are in a very confused state of mind and writing at various forums, posts, etc. You want someone to guide you what is the right path/pattern of your life so that you can decide and move ahead leaving behind all your worries, anxiety, etc. I just wrote what I feel, if there is nothing like this please excuse me.

Coming to the Astrology and gemstone, all this confusion is due to Rahu Antardasha (AD) and Pratyantar Dasha (PD). PD will be over on 8th July 20 and Antardasha will be up to 30th May 2021. Rahu is placed in 10th House which is the house of your karma and profession. Its dispositor is Venus which is also a lord of 3rd House- house of your efforts and courage. Venus is in your 1st House, so your thinking is always around work and karma. You keep thinking about what to do next, what efforts you should do, etc.

Coming to Mahadasha of Mars, started on 14 Dec 2019. Mars is lord of your 4th and 9th House and placed in 12th House, lord of 12th House is Moon. Moon and Mars are friends and they are exchanging their houses - Mars is in Moon House and Moon is in Mars house so both take care of each other.
In D9 also, Rahu and Mars are in the same houses. In your horoscope, Mars is your Yogkarka Planet and Badhaka Planet also. Hence, you may be feeling after December 2019, that life is not moving smoothly, there is one or the other problem coming up. One more thing, your expenses increased or investment?

Change of profession is seen during Rahu AD but at the same time but there will be a struggle. I will suggest following your freelancing work along with the job. Most important is to come out from your confused state of mind and then think - Rahu Maharaj confuse to karte hi hain. How are electronic items behaving at your place?

In case you agree to all the above points and my understanding is correct, please do the following remedies:-

1) Donate Masoor (red) daal to the needy person (beggars) - not to the maid / servants. Please do it on Tuesday before 4 pm for 7 weeks

2) turmeric, honey, chana dal, arhar (toor) daal, yellow clothes, religious textbooks - any of these things to be donated in the temple. Take blessings of the Pandit ji. Please take blessings of elderly people at home, give them respect, etc.

I dont find any suitable Gem to recommend due to Leo Lagna.

Good luck and do your best.

Best regards,
planetsnyou21

PS: in your analysis, i applied my learnings on KP and Vedic Jyotish.
Your Horoscope is a guiding tool to let you know the various patterns of your life. :) :idea: