Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Lilith78

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Lilith78 »

Hey there,

I just received a notification of your post. Did you want my help as well?

-Lilith
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Lilith78 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:20 am Hey there,

I just received a notification of your post. Did you want my help as well?

-Lilith
Hi Lilith,
Hope you are doing good!!

Actually 1nluv has already answered my question after i had sent her pm..But would be grateful if you could do a reading for me as well..
At this time i really feel helpless and hopeless..because i have made so many mistakes and hurt him so many times that i dont have any choice but to wait..its been a month and he has not sent me any message..i feel he is moving on or has other options..I just want to know will he forgive me and give me another chance...i wish to reconcile and be with him in a long term relationship..but he doesnot trust me at all..i feel mentally
and emotionally drained 😓😓..i have always had strong intution about him as if there is some past live/soul connection but i have self sabotaged such a pure connection😓😓

Regards,
Hermit12
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

Hi,

I don't know if it's okay, but I have two problems and two questions and I need help.

1. Love - last year I met someone. I'm pretty sure that he is my soulmate but that usually means a lesson for me with big L. Now, we are in no contact situation and I just want to know is it over or there is a sequel :D

2. So, I'm clairvoyant. Tarot readings but also precognative dreams, channeling and some crazy stuff which I don't yet fully understand :) . But I have been feeling a little closed lately. I feel stuck. I just want to know if there is any advice, anything I should know and I don't see.

If you have the time and if you can, I would be very grateful for the answer. Thank you very much in advance!
Of course, if there's ever anything I can do for you in return, please do just ask :D
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Vale333 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:33 am Hi,

I don't know if it's okay, but I have two problems and two questions and I need help.

1. Love - last year I met someone. I'm pretty sure that he is my soulmate but that usually means a lesson for me with big L. Now, we are in no contact situation and I just want to know is it over or there is a sequel :D

2. So, I'm clairvoyant. Tarot readings but also precognative dreams, channeling and some crazy stuff which I don't yet fully understand :) . But I have been feeling a little closed lately. I feel stuck. I just want to know if there is any advice, anything I should know and I don't see.

If you have the time and if you can, I would be very grateful for the answer. Thank you very much in advance!
Of course, if there's ever anything I can do for you in return, please do just ask :D

Hi Vale333, here are your readings:
vale333_reading1.jpg
vale333_reading1.jpg (198.24 KiB) Viewed 2945 times

2 of Pentacles
King of Swords
8 of Pentacles

The cards say, it depends on his work situation. He’s focused on something work- or project-related that’s taking his attention. This doesn’t indicate to me that it’s over, just that something else has got his attention right now. Hang in there.

vale333_reading2.jpg
vale333_reading2.jpg (214.04 KiB) Viewed 2945 times

Knight of Swords
9 of Cups
3 of Pentacles

My interpretation here is that if you’re not currently offering your clairvoyant ability as a professional service to those that need help, you should. In other words, it will help to ‘unstick’ you if it’s your job and you’re getting paid for it, and helping people to boot. The other thing I picked up is that your dreams and wishes are feasible and you can make them a reality of you work on them.

Hope this has helped; please let me know if it resonates. Thank you!
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

I hope i am not saying too much by saying all this. I am actually a guy living in Orinda, CA. 7 years ago, I felt a powerful presence. This presence told me I would one day become Maitreya. I now know I am not alone. I did not grow up believing in God. I very definitely felt a presence that vastly exceeds me in power. I hope to extend this blessing to all those that request it.

For now, I am doing my best to write 12 characters based on the 12 signs. So far, I believe I have a good grasp of Gemini, Aries, Taurus, and Capricorn. When the 12 character descriptions are done, then I plan on showing the characters and all those that read the books on how to embrace the 12 signs. This will help me gain financial stability and grant me the time I crave to fully submit to meditating for one week. Once I have accomplished all this, then I plan on being enlightened. Please be patient with me, as I rip a hole into the Heavens that lets all those that wish to become one with God to do just that.

I realize all this is a mouthful. I hope you can help me reach this goal. I write all these words in the name of Hope, Joy, Love, and Jesus Christ, my lord and savior. Amen.
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

Hi,

first thank you for the reading and thank you for the quick replay.

The cards say, it depends on his work situation. He’s focused on something work- or project-related that’s taking his attention. This doesn’t indicate to me that it’s over, just that something else has got his attention right now. Hang in there.
Well, there is this coronavirus thing. We met at work. Now, he is working probably ten or twelve hours per day from home and they couldn't extend my contract so I will be unemployed from tomorrow :D. So, yeah something else has got his attention :D Maybe we will continue to work together in the fall, maybe not. I don't know. My cards were similar but I am too emotional about this so I didn't know what to think. Thank you.

My interpretation here is that if you’re not currently offering your clairvoyant ability as a professional service to those that need help, you should. In other words, it will help to ‘unstick’ you if it’s your job and you’re getting paid for it, and helping people to boot. The other thing I picked up is that your dreams and wishes are feasible and you can make them a reality of you work on them.
This is interesting :D I've been thinking about it for a while. I'm a child psychologist and I really love my job. But it is emotionally exhausting. I just can't do both. I do some things when I work with children but it is different. Now, I will be unemployed so maybe it is time to get back on that. Yep, the universe really knows how to make you do stuff :D

Thank you so muck.
All the Best.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Lilith78 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:36 pm I hope i am not saying too much by saying all this. I am actually a guy living in Orinda, CA. 7 years ago, I felt a powerful presence. This presence told me I would one day become Maitreya. I now know I am not alone. I did not grow up believing in God. I very definitely felt a presence that vastly exceeds me in power. I hope to extend this blessing to all those that request it.

For now, I am doing my best to write 12 characters based on the 12 signs. So far, I believe I have a good grasp of Gemini, Aries, Taurus, and Capricorn. When the 12 character descriptions are done, then I plan on showing the characters and all those that read the books on how to embrace the 12 signs. This will help me gain financial stability and grant me the time I crave to fully submit to meditating for one week. Once I have accomplished all this, then I plan on being enlightened. Please be patient with me, as I rip a hole into the Heavens that lets all those that wish to become one with God to do just that.

I realize all this is a mouthful. I hope you can help me reach this goal. I write all these words in the name of Hope, Joy, Love, and Jesus Christ, my lord and savior. Amen.

Hi Lilith78- I am very glad to hear you're making progress on your book series. Please let me know when it's done. I would love to purchase a copy :)
MrAnon

Post by MrAnon »

Hi InLuv. I'm glad you're still active on this site.

I'd like to know if my deepest desire will come true in the year 2022.

Hope I'm not troubling you..

Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

MrAnon wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:34 pm Hi InLuv. I'm glad you're still active on this site.

I'd like to know if my deepest desire will come true in the year 2022.

Hope I'm not troubling you..

Thanks.
Hello MrAnon- Thought I might see you back here :) I hope you're doing better these days. I'll give this a go soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Vale333 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:57 pm Hi,

first thank you for the reading and thank you for the quick replay.

Well, there is this coronavirus thing. We met at work. Now, he is working probably ten or twelve hours per day from home and they couldn't extend my contract so I will be unemployed from tomorrow :D. So, yeah something else has got his attention :D Maybe we will continue to work together in the fall, maybe not. I don't know. My cards were similar but I am too emotional about this so I didn't know what to think. Thank you.

This is interesting :D I've been thinking about it for a while. I'm a child psychologist and I really love my job. But it is emotionally exhausting. I just can't do both. I do some things when I work with children but it is different. Now, I will be unemployed so maybe it is time to get back on that. Yep, the universe really knows how to make you do stuff :D

Thank you so muck.
All the Best.
You're welcome :D Thanks for the feedback.