Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

1nluv wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 pm
Maya1627 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:59 am Hi.. Hope this thread is still active.... I would like to ask whether our work and financial position will improve soon.
Hi Maya1627 - Ok, will do a reading for you on this soon.

Here you go:

maya1627_reading.jpg
maya1627_reading.jpg (224.24 KiB) Viewed 2496 times

10 of Cups
Clarified by
8 of Wands
The Emporer

Your reading is very positive regarding your work and financial position within the next six months, particularly within the time frame of end of February to end of April. The significator is the 10 of Cups which shows a happy family and indicates a feeling of fulfillment, abundance, and happy times. It’s clarified by the 8 of wands and The Emporer. I get the impression that you’ll have lots of incoming orders within ‘your domain’ which will take root and grow into positive developments in your future. You’re keeping a careful eye on these developments and managing things well – kudos to you! If you’re not in the business of selling items then perhaps you’re in the real estate business; I’d be greatly interested to know if either of these apply, and how this reading resonates with you. All in all it looks like you’ll see financial growth over the next six months within something that is of concern to your family or group of people.
toosagittarian

Post by toosagittarian »

1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:51 am Hello! Here is your reading:

toosagittarian_reading.jpg

Four of Swords
Clarified by
8 of Pentacles
King of Wands

The main significator card as to whether you will be able to finish your thesis by Septmember is the Four of Swords. It depicts a victorious knight who has won prior battles but is now in his final resting place. It indicates taking a break, and refraining from activity (particularly intellectual activity as it’s a ‘swords’ card). Since it’s not a card of current or future accomplishment, only past - it implies in your case that you won’t finish your thesis by September because you’ve decided to put it on hold for now. This is further clarified by the 8 of Pentacles and the King of Wands.

The King of Wands represents you in this reading. The energy of the King of Wands is fire energy – and like a wild fire going here and there you will have to tend to many things. Distraction is the main issue here. It looks like you’ll prioiritize work so that you can sort out your financial and living situation (8 of pentacles – even if you don’t have a job now, you will), and this will leave you with little energy to finish your thesis by September. It would take a great amount of focus in order for you to do so.

I can see that you have come so far already. You’ve already done a great amount of work on your thesis, so perhaps this break is needed. The compendium of work you’ve done will still be there when you’re ready to go back to it. If you decide that this is not an acceptable outcome and you must complete it by September, just know that you must be prepared to focus on it even when you don’t have the energy to do so. As King of Wands, you have lots of ideas you want to chase after but this must be restrained in achieving this goal. Hope this has helped.
Hello 1nluv, thank you very much for giving your time and reading. I really appreciate this. The part about focusing on work is so spot on. I am currently juggling a job and final year of university and by the time I finish work, I'm already very tired. I keep worrying that I won't be able to finish because I've put in so much work but it never seems enough. This reading is a great reminder for me to evaluate my priorities. Again, thank you very much!
hungarianhorntail

Post by hungarianhorntail »

1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Hi 1nluv, I'm wondering if this is still available. I'd like to know id I should pursue acting and if i would be able to get into a healthy relationship. i'd be very happy if you'd read it for me, thanks a bunch!!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

toosagittarian wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 pm
1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:51 am Hello! Here is your reading:

toosagittarian_reading.jpg

Four of Swords
Clarified by
8 of Pentacles
King of Wands

The main significator card as to whether you will be able to finish your thesis by Septmember is the Four of Swords. It depicts a victorious knight who has won prior battles but is now in his final resting place. It indicates taking a break, and refraining from activity (particularly intellectual activity as it’s a ‘swords’ card). Since it’s not a card of current or future accomplishment, only past - it implies in your case that you won’t finish your thesis by September because you’ve decided to put it on hold for now. This is further clarified by the 8 of Pentacles and the King of Wands.

The King of Wands represents you in this reading. The energy of the King of Wands is fire energy – and like a wild fire going here and there you will have to tend to many things. Distraction is the main issue here. It looks like you’ll prioiritize work so that you can sort out your financial and living situation (8 of pentacles – even if you don’t have a job now, you will), and this will leave you with little energy to finish your thesis by September. It would take a great amount of focus in order for you to do so.

I can see that you have come so far already. You’ve already done a great amount of work on your thesis, so perhaps this break is needed. The compendium of work you’ve done will still be there when you’re ready to go back to it. If you decide that this is not an acceptable outcome and you must complete it by September, just know that you must be prepared to focus on it even when you don’t have the energy to do so. As King of Wands, you have lots of ideas you want to chase after but this must be restrained in achieving this goal. Hope this has helped.
Hello 1nluv, thank you very much for giving your time and reading. I really appreciate this. The part about focusing on work is so spot on. I am currently juggling a job and final year of university and by the time I finish work, I'm already very tired. I keep worrying that I won't be able to finish because I've put in so much work but it never seems enough. This reading is a great reminder for me to evaluate my priorities. Again, thank you very much!
No prob! Thanks for the feedback. I hope you finish your thesis soon - I feel like you're doing some good work. Good luck.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

hungarianhorntail wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:13 pm
1nluv wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 am Hi! I'll do a 3-card reading for your question. I've previously studied cartomancy but I'm new at tarot, so bring your patience, a grain of salt, a pound of discernment, and ask away!
Hi 1nluv, I'm wondering if this is still available. I'd like to know id I should pursue acting and if i would be able to get into a healthy relationship. i'd be very happy if you'd read it for me, thanks a bunch!!
Welcome to the forum! I should be able to get to this soon. Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi hungarianhorntail, here are your readings:

hungarianhorntail_reading1.jpg
hungarianhorntail_reading1.jpg (184.84 KiB) Viewed 2436 times

Ace of Pentacles
3 of Cups
Strength

In response to your question about whether you should pursue acting you got the Ace of Pentacles followed by other positive cards, which means yes, you should pursue acting. The aces indicate promising new beginnings that may lead into something substantial if you pursue it. Particularly, the endeavor will have solid, material and stable results since it’s a pentacles card. It’s followed by the 3 of Cups which implies a celebratory atmosphere. You may attend parties for example. You will form friendships and contacts, particularly with women. Lastly The Strength card shows the need for being persuasive, persistent, courageous, and for exercising self control. You will need to call on these characteristics to see this through. Additionally, you may be a Leo or someone important in helping you achieve this is a Leo.

Healthy relationship:

hungarianhorntail_reading2.jpg
hungarianhorntail_reading2.jpg (224.73 KiB) Viewed 2436 times

9 of Wands
8 of Wands
9 of Pentacles

I asked if you will have a healthy relationship during the next year:

In the next year you will be dealing with someone who has been hurt in prior relationships and can’t let go of the past. As you probably know, this doesn’t make for a healthy relationship. You're looking to the future though, which is good. Despite your efforts and passion with this person, I think you’ll decide not to carry on with the relationship. Unfortunately, no... I don’t think it will happen this year.
hermit12

Post by hermit12 »

Thank you..are you still doing free readings..if so can you please answer my question below:

There is a guy i like..we had this strong connection in the beginning as the feelings were mutual but as of now there are lot of confusion and communication blocks between us..when he was really trying to make this work i was holding back due to past hurt and when i tried he was too hurt & tired of trying so situation as of now is really stagnant.. we are not in a relationship..Could you please let me know will this situation improve and we'd end up being together??
hungarianhorntail

Post by hungarianhorntail »

1nluv wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 am
Hi hungarianhorntail, here are your readings:

hungarianhorntail_reading1.jpg

Ace of Pentacles
3 of Cups
Strength

In response to your question about whether you should pursue acting you got the Ace of Pentacles followed by other positive cards, which means yes, you should pursue acting. The aces indicate promising new beginnings that may lead into something substantial if you pursue it. Particularly, the endeavor will have solid, material and stable results since it’s a pentacles card. It’s followed by the 3 of Cups which implies a celebratory atmosphere. You may attend parties for example. You will form friendships and contacts, particularly with women. Lastly The Strength card shows the need for being persuasive, persistent, courageous, and for exercising self control. You will need to call on these characteristics to see this through. Additionally, you may be a Leo or someone important in helping you achieve this is a Leo.

Healthy relationship:

hungarianhorntail_reading2.jpg

9 of Wands
8 of Wands
9 of Pentacles

I asked if you will have a healthy relationship during the next year:

In the next year you will be dealing with someone who has been hurt in prior relationships and can’t let go of the past. As you probably know, this doesn’t make for a healthy relationship. You're looking to the future though, which is good. Despite your efforts and passion with this person, I think you’ll decide not to carry on with the relationship. Unfortunately, no... I don’t think it will happen this year.
Hello 1nluv, thanks a bunch for making the time to answer my questions. Hopefully this will be a reminder for me to stay present within my work and my relationship with people. Have a great day✨🌻
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

hermit12 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:26 am
Thank you..are you still doing free readings..if so can you please answer my question below:

There is a guy i like..we had this strong connection in the beginning as the feelings were mutual but as of now there are lot of confusion and communication blocks between us..when he was really trying to make this work i was holding back due to past hurt and when i tried he was too hurt & tired of trying so situation as of now is really stagnant.. we are not in a relationship..Could you please let me know will this situation improve and we'd end up being together??
Hi there- Will do the reading soon. Thanks.
Maya1627

Post by Maya1627 »

1nluv wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:56 am
1nluv wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:16 pm
Maya1627 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:59 am Hi.. Hope this thread is still active.... I would like to ask whether our work and financial position will improve soon.
Hi Maya1627 - Ok, will do a reading for you on this soon.

Here you go:

maya1627_reading.jpg

10 of Cups
Clarified by
8 of Wands
The Emporer

Your reading is very positive regarding your work and financial position within the next six months, particularly within the time frame of end of February to end of April. The significator is the 10 of Cups which shows a happy family and indicates a feeling of fulfillment, abundance, and happy times. It’s clarified by the 8 of wands and The Emporer. I get the impression that you’ll have lots of incoming orders within ‘your domain’ which will take root and grow into positive developments in your future. You’re keeping a careful eye on these developments and managing things well – kudos to you! If you’re not in the business of selling items then perhaps you’re in the real estate business; I’d be greatly interested to know if either of these apply, and how this reading resonates with you. All in all it looks like you’ll see financial growth over the next six months within something that is of concern to your family or group of people.

Thank you for the reading. I really appreciate it. I wanted some positive feedback at this time... So thank you.