Cancellation of debilitation of Saturn

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Keith998

Cancellation of debilitation of Saturn

Post by Keith998 »

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. My question pertains to the cancellation of debilitation of Saturn. Now, if we're talking about Taurus Lagna with Saturn in 12th, it is debilitated due to placement in Aries. I understand that there are two schools of thought regarding the "Yogakaraka" status of Saturn for Taurus Lagna, some say it is extremely beneficial for the native due to it's lordship over the 9th and 10th house. Some say it is NOT a Yogakaraka at all.

Coming to my main question. Here is an example of a birth chart (Lagna chart only): -
1. Taurus Lagna with debilitated Saturn in 12th house
2. Moon in 11th house
3. Mars in the 5th house in Virgo (Mars is the 12th and 7th lord). Mars is aspecting Saturn.
4. Mercury in 7th house in Scorpio
5. Sun and Venus conjunct in the 8th house
6. Rahu in 4th with Ketu conjunct Jupiter in the 10th.

I was trying to analyse such a combination and wanted to know if Saturn's debilitation is getting cancelled. I also analysed the d9 chart and found that Saturn and Rahu are conjunct in Aries (1st House), Moon/Ketu conjunction in the 7th (BAD?), Sun/Mars conjunction in the 4th house. Jupiter/Ascendant in the 3rd and Venus and Mercury are in the 8th and 9th house respectively.

Thanks.
Pem

Re: Cancellation of debilitation of Saturn

Post by Pem »

Keith998 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 am Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. My question pertains to the cancellation of debilitation of Saturn. Now, if we're talking about Taurus Lagna with Saturn in 12th, it is debilitated due to placement in Aries. I understand that there are two schools of thought regarding the "Yogakaraka" status of Saturn for Taurus Lagna, some say it is extremely beneficial for the native due to it's lordship over the 9th and 10th house. Some say it is NOT a Yogakaraka at all.

Coming to my main question. Here is an example of a birth chart (Lagna chart only): -
2. Moon in 11th house
3. Mars in the 5th house in Virgo (Mars is the 12th and 7th lord). Mars is aspecting Saturn.

I was trying to analyse such a combination and wanted to know if Saturn's debilitation is getting cancelled. I also analysed the d9 chart and found that Saturn and Rahu are conjunct in Aries (1st House), Moon/Ketu conjunction in the 7th (BAD?), Sun/Mars conjunction in the 4th house. Jupiter/Ascendant in the 3rd and Venus and Mercury are in the 8th and 9th house respectively.

Thanks.
Hello Keith
Welcome to the forum.
This will be a query for insertion in Vedic Discussions/Learning as opposed to Vedic Readings.
Please post accordingly and you will get response faster.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Keith998 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 am Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. My question pertains to the cancellation of debilitation of Saturn. Now, if we're talking about Taurus Lagna with Saturn in 12th, it is debilitated due to placement in Aries. I understand that there are two schools of thought regarding the "Yogakaraka" status of Saturn for Taurus Lagna, some say it is extremely beneficial for the native due to it's lordship over the 9th and 10th house. Some say it is NOT a Yogakaraka at all.

2. Moon in 11th house

Thanks.
Hello keith

If we talk about exaltation or debilitation it can be described as exalted planet give their results without any scratches because he is in the condition where the planet already have the power to fructifify the result. And about debilitation planet give rise after scratches, after more effort. It doesn't mean that dibilited planet would give bad result but after after efforts and scratches.
Now the prediction part nothing is yogkaraka but depend on the position of the planets. Suppose your Taurus lagan Saturn is yogkaraka planet but also he is badbakesh. So we can't say that Saturn is yogkaraka planet and also saturn is naturally malefic planet.
And now the prediction part. We should analyse many ways like 12th house saturn and it's result. Lordship of saturn and sitting in 12th house. It should give you a pattern of prediction.
Do you know that for Taurus lagan people Saturn can give separation in the Marriage then how it can be yogkaraka.
I think i gave here something to know about yogkaraka and debilitation.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Your post above carries Very precise and clear concepts/analysis Chetan Ji.

Keep Going with your valuable contributions !

Much appreciated.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Pem wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 pm Your post above carries Very precise and clear concepts/analysis Chetan Ji.

Keep Going with your valuable contributions !

Much appreciated.

Regards
Thank you Pem sir