Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

curious09

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by curious09 »

Hi. Hope this thread's still active.

I'm expecting something big to happen to me actually either in the next four months (March, April, May, June) or during the Fall season of this year. Apologies for being very vague since the matter is of a personal nature.

I would like to know if it will happen during either of those timeframes and will I be content and satisfied at the end of it.

Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

curious09 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:57 am Hi. Hope this thread's still active.

I'm expecting something big to happen to me actually either in the next four months (March, April, May, June) or during the Fall season of this year. Apologies for being very vague since the matter is of a personal nature.

I would like to know if it will happen during either of those timeframes and will I be content and satisfied at the end of it.

Thanks.

Hi- Yes, I can do a reading for you on this. Will post soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

curious09 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:57 am Hi. Hope this thread's still active.

Thanks.

Hi- here is your reading:

curious09_reading.jpg
curious09_reading.jpg (184.67 KiB) Viewed 2563 times

Strength
Clarified by 3 of Swords
and 9 of cups

I see this big thing happening eventually and you will be satisfied, but I don’t see it happening during the time frames you’ve given. I get the impression you’re trying to force something. What I see happening instead during these time frames is you having to perservere and overcome challenges and disappointment in regards to this. You will need to explore other potentials and exercise patience when it comes to getting this thing. Hope this has helped.
curious09

Post by curious09 »

Hi Inluv. Thanks for your time and insights. I'm glad to hear about the positive outcome of it. Thanks for offering readings here. Much appreciated!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

curious09 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:07 am Hi Inluv. Thanks for your time and insights. I'm glad to hear about the positive outcome of it. Thanks for offering readings here. Much appreciated!
You're welcome :D
toosagittarian

Post by toosagittarian »

Hello 1nluv. I am wondering if this thread is still active? I would like a reading if you don't mind. I want to know if I will be able to finish my thesis by September this year. I am anxious to graduate fast because of unexpected changes in my financial situations and living arrangements. Thank you in advance for providing your skill and time.
Maya1627

Post by Maya1627 »

Hi.. Hope this thread is still active.... I would like to ask whether our work and financial position will improve soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

toosagittarian wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 am Hello 1nluv. I am wondering if this thread is still active? I would like a reading if you don't mind. I want to know if I will be able to finish my thesis by September this year. I am anxious to graduate fast because of unexpected changes in my financial situations and living arrangements. Thank you in advance for providing your skill and time.
Hi toosagittarian - Yes, will post your reading soon. Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Maya1627 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:59 am Hi.. Hope this thread is still active.... I would like to ask whether our work and financial position will improve soon.
Hi Maya1627 - Ok, will do a reading for you on this soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

1nluv wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:14 pm
toosagittarian wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 am Hello 1nluv. I am wondering if this thread is still active? I would like a reading if you don't mind. I want to know if I will be able to finish my thesis by September this year. I am anxious to graduate fast because of unexpected changes in my financial situations and living arrangements. Thank you in advance for providing your skill and time.
Hi toosagittarian - Yes, will post your reading soon. Thanks.

Hello! Here is your reading:

toosagittarian_reading.jpg
toosagittarian_reading.jpg (204.14 KiB) Viewed 2520 times

Four of Swords
Clarified by
8 of Pentacles
King of Wands

The main significator card as to whether you will be able to finish your thesis by Septmember is the Four of Swords. It depicts a victorious knight who has won prior battles but is now in his final resting place. It indicates taking a break, and refraining from activity (particularly intellectual activity as it’s a ‘swords’ card). Since it’s not a card of current or future accomplishment, only past - it implies in your case that you won’t finish your thesis by September because you’ve decided to put it on hold for now. This is further clarified by the 8 of Pentacles and the King of Wands.

The King of Wands represents you in this reading. The energy of the King of Wands is fire energy – and like a wild fire going here and there you will have to tend to many things. Distraction is the main issue here. It looks like you’ll prioiritize work so that you can sort out your financial and living situation (8 of pentacles – even if you don’t have a job now, you will), and this will leave you with little energy to finish your thesis by September. It would take a great amount of focus in order for you to do so.

I can see that you have come so far already. You’ve already done a great amount of work on your thesis, so perhaps this break is needed. The compendium of work you’ve done will still be there when you’re ready to go back to it. If you decide that this is not an acceptable outcome and you must complete it by September, just know that you must be prepared to focus on it even when you don’t have the energy to do so. As King of Wands, you have lots of ideas you want to chase after but this must be restrained in achieving this goal. Hope this has helped.