General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Noel Eastwood »

well, what I aim to do for the next decade is to focus on survival :)

Of course I want to write more books but they are hard work and I do get lazy and tend to do a whole heaps of things other than what I should be doing.

The other thing is climate change. I want to position myself to manage the changes as they manifest more strongly than we are experiencing now. It is no illusion that we are on a slippery slide into oblivion. I expect to be old and dead before it gets that bad but in Australia we are experiencing severe water shortages and drought not seen before. In California they are burning. Right across the world big business is taking the water right from under the noses of the residents be it farmers and city dwellers.

If I were you I would do my research and start preparing, go vegan, it is so much cheaper and healthier and you will love it once you get used to it.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Oh that just got a little scary. Halloween is over, Noel. Don't go around scaring people like that :D

Well, you seem in a great disposition and quiet healthy mentally and I'm sure physically as well. You will be great. I think we can definitely create a sustainable future, but big business and people need work on creating a more environment-friendly future.

Don't worry about what you should be doing, because what you should be doing is exactly what you are doing. Enjoy yourself, have fun and continue giving people like me a ton of wisdom and advice.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

:D ha ha, you made me smile too
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Glad I was able to make you smile :P

So, I pulled a card after reading your response and I got the King of Fire (King of Wands), but when I pulled it I got it reversed so I pulled another card for clarification and got the Page of Water (Page of Cups)

I took this to mean many things...

King of Fire as a position being available and open to me as I have been looking for work in a particular country and in fact the person I was in contact with has light brown/blond hair which is indicative of the King of Fire (Wands). This particular job is a very ambitious undertaking with several positions open and seems really exciting and I am excited about it as well, but I understand that the expectations will be high.

I also thought the Page of Cups was interesting because he represents the coast or is often presented this way and the location I am looking at is a coastal country and the actual location is very near a body of water. Also, the Page of Cups represents youth, joy, fun and excitement. This dream of relocating has been with me since I was about 10 years old and it's come and gone repeatedly. Also, the move is very much for purposes of fun and excitement and a more balanced life.

My original reading before I looked too into the details of the cards was simply a job is there for me and I should jump on it.

Tag, you're it. Now it's your turn, but don't be giving me that ooky, kooky, spooky Halloween stuff again. Just kidding...give it to me straight...I can take it.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you don't need me to tell you to go for it. If you have positioned yourself by doing exactly what is needed to get this job then it should be yours - go for it.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thanks Noel!

You said you were writing...what are you working on these days?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

this has been a mixed year and I've been writing and editing my tarot series, Cups book; and my psychological astrology series, the 'signs' book. they take an enormous amount of effort and research, especially the astrology ones. I don't want my books to be 'just another astrology book' but something special, that's my Leo stellium coming out. So I try to find angles to pitch my efforts into that will bring out aspects of astrology that helps illuminate certain essential features. All that takes a lot of time and research.

That means that when I get exhausted and run down I leave it sitting on the computer and do something else.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Well at least you get through it and get it done. It's a struggle for me to complete personal tasks that are tedious. I will lose interest and give up - this is not the same with it comes to work or other obligations but if it was something I was doing for myself, I don't believe I would be able to follow through unfortunately. Something I need to work on.

Good luck with the books.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Oh Noel!

I have an interview this Friday and I pulled some cards and now I'm a bit stressed. So, my guiding question was "What does the interviewer want to see from me?"

I pulled out the Ten of Air/Ten of Swords.

I looked up the meaning and it didn't seem optimistic at all, and I started to freak out a bit. Why would they want to harm me or wish me ill will when they don't know me. Unless, it just means they're not interested
However, the interpretation just didn't make sense with my question. The only thing I could assume was that interviewer wanted to see that I am willing to let go of my home, my current situation, as this job requires relocation. Then I pulled a card for clarification which was the Queen of Wands. I read into the card and this interview while lead by a man will also include a woman with blond hair. I also take Queen of Wands to be a fairly optimistic card.

May you please help me interpret this.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Steven, it says that this is 'the end of suffering'. It doesn't necessarily mean the suffering is happening at the time of your interview but rather that you have reached the end. In that context it can mean that you've reached the end of the road of suffering that you have been on. It is one of those cards that can be interpreted in several ways. My interpretation is that the tough times have ended, this is the end, you feel exhausted but at last you can see the sun rising in the east that can signify the start of a new day, a new beginning.

The Queen could be the other member of the panel as you've indicated, someone with quality, strength and compassion and not a nasty person.

You can also ask for a card to show 'what style of person should I present as at the interview?' or a similar type of question.

In this way you can see how you should present yourself. For instance, if you draw the Fool card you go in as naive, innocent, free of expectations and prepared to go with the flow. If you draw the Emperor then you would go in as a commander, empowered and confident... let me know what you draw. Be clear with your question first, write it down before you draw your cards to focus your intention.