Kindly asking - is it possible or not

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
tinastani

Kindly asking - is it possible or not

Post by tinastani »

Hi,

I met this guy in gym and thought we had "clicked". He was staring at me and his body language was positive, I freaked out (fall in love madly) and started acting weird. Thing is we are both in relationships and in order to keep secretive I wrote him a confession that I like him on IG. He did not respond and started avoiding me and being rude and unpleasant when we meet in gym.
I am born on 17.02.1981. at 9.15 AM in Belgrade, Serbia and he is born on 02.10.1980. in the morning, also in Belgrade (I know his ascendant is Scorpio and his Mars is in his first house.

I just want to know was it in my imagination or there is chance for something to happen.

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kindly asking - is it possible or not

Post by admin »

Hi tinastani,

I can see the strong attraction. However, I’d suggest that you step carefully as you are not seeing him (or the situation) realistically. You are creating a web of fantasy around him which he may sense and which might be making him uncomfortable, (in your own words you “started acting weird”). Add the fact that he is already in a relationship (and knows that you are too ?) and you must be able to see why his attitude changed and he backed off.

I see too that your Saturn is conjunct his Sun and this can create a resistance on his part. I further notice that he very likely has Leo on the Midheaven of his chart (perhaps with Venus in Leo there too) and this might make him a bit of a ‘peacock’ which would explain his initial ‘body language’. Add that this – along with his Sun in Libra - suggests that he’s very aware of his ‘public’ appearance and so your reaction (and ‘weird’ actions) added to his discomfort – even though he may at some level be flattered by your attention.

I won’t do a full reading here as obviously there’s no actual relationship in progress. However, I would suggest that you back off and try to just act casually around him, if you possibly can. Currently you’re going through quite an intense period and I think he is sensing that intensity which is adding to his discomfort.

I don’t and can’t know if this relationship will ever come to anything, but as I said, there’s not enough to go on at this time.

Sorry that this isn’t the positive response I’m sure you were hoping for, but this is how it looks to me at this point in time.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
tinastani

Re: Kindly asking - is it possible or not

Post by tinastani »

Hi,

Thank you so much for your time. I was hoping for positive response but I am trying to be objective too and I can sense something is wrong. You just confirmed it to me :)

All the best.