Frequently asked questions: numbers

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Re: Frequently asked questions: numbers

Post by astro_mania »

21. How do you interpret multi-digit numbers?
A: Let it be two digit number or multi-digit, I think following natural rules apply.
In the above situation, number can be:leader, follower or participant as the case may be.
A digit leading is leader.
A digit following is follower.
A digit in between is participant.
Therefore, qualities are assumed as under.
When it is a leader, the qualities lead.
When it is a follower, the leader must lead the qualities of the follower.
When it is participant, it interprets leader to follower in its possible combined-deliverable version.
However, zero is a special case. It creates distance. It amplifies and allows more prominence to leader and it reduces effects and increases struggle of the follower.
A word of caution: in a multi-digit number, analysis should follow from left to right and divide given number into sets of three digits. It is time consuming, but worth trying.
22. Can we find relationship between a person and things using numbers?
A: Any thing with a number associated or assigned to it can be delineated by combined study of both numbers. It needs eagle's eye to do it, but it is possible.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

23. What is the use of numerology?
A: Numerology tells our strengths as well as our weak points. So, it puts us in right path.
24. Where it cannot be helpful?
A: In two situations. First, if you are dependent on numbers but not on their guidance, you will fail. Second, is if you do not care to use it in time.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

25. If my numbers are not lucky for me, can I change to better numbers?
A: You, the one you think you is defined by your numbers. So, there is no question of changing. You must follow your numbers to be at peace with your life. As Cheiro famously said, " your fight is not against the destiny, but your fight is with destiny". If you understand this, you know the whole logic. However, some numbers do act positively in relation to your numbers. They help you in becoming a better number and a better performer.
26. I have powerful numbers in my chart. Why I am still low?
A: You must understand that your character is your Mt.Everest, without climbing it, you cannot claim its ownership. To climb that mountain, you need thorough introspection and it only develops by experience. And the powerful the numbers, the bigger the mountain.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

27. Can the combination of numbers can become more powerful than numbers itself?
A: Numbers work to indicate path. Numbers create harmony if followed properly. There is no way basic numbers are zero and combination only is working. However, when you are working in such a combination, it is highly powerful and may make basic numbers look less important. Simply you are concentrating on impact and not on how it works. Such things can be misleading.
28. At certain times, we see numbers keep presenting themselves in various situations. For example, I may see 333 in many occasions and in many places. What does it mean?
A: As you travel, you mostly walk among companions. They work with you, they effect you, and they make you. The numbers that recur a number of times are also same. Your own path decides how you connect with them. To decode that, every case must be studied individually and probed and followed thoroughly.
Here, I recollect a story by Chiero.
This story took place at the time of first world war.
A bunch of soldiers in a hiding, were on watch near a frontier. One of them knows numerology and out of curiosity asked their date of births. Surprisingly, all were born on 8th. And they are 8 in number. Just then shells started coming from enemy side. All others were confident that the shells do not have the range to reach them. But as he counted, and as the shell count reached 7, he could not contain himself and ran out. Just then, 8th shell hit and floored the hide out and he was the only person to escape alive.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

29. I already lost my battle in life. How can numerology help me now?
A: You are not at peace as long as you do not accept what you are and who you are. Sometimes, it is better to understand that you must try that one more, to be you, and just in case for the chance that you may win. To do that, and to learn from your mistakes, you must build character. Numerology can be transforming in this regard.
Here, I recollect a story.
In a Nazi camp in Germany, Aryans are tortured and killed and dead bodies were left in open fields. It was happening to hundreds and the left were terrified of their certain death. However, one Aryan risked his life, and pretended dead. Miraculously, he was able to escape alive.
I did not narrate entirety but its essence. Can you see the courage and determination to live in the story?
30. Too many numbers confuse me. What to do?
A: A plant has many parts. Each is important in its own way. For a person, root lies in dob. The more clearer picture with more details you want, you grow from that base. You can say different colours appear from different angles from the prism that is you.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

31. Why date of birth is important?
A: You enter this world to be something. You are not born into vacuum but to a physical world full of challenges, goals and lessons. All these details are clearly indicated by your date. It also indicates your potential, your weaknesses and the path you take to be you.
32. Why your name is important?
A: You have date to create physical world for you and then you have your name to connect you to mystical world. Physical world is only part of the reality and it always works in relation to other mystical things of which you know very little. Name at birth indicates and interprets exactly that and your knowledge remains incomplete without knowing it. But the information it can tell you is very vital and relevant to complete understanding and cannot be ignored.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

33. How numerology can explain things only with 0-9?
A : Yes. I do agree that in this aspect, astrology is more constructive as it covers ground by considering houses. However, numerology is not behind, as we start analysing, it emerges into different categories and grid combinations. This, in turn helps in deep and clear analysis.
34. Is numerology practical?
A: Oh, you should ask this to Cheiro. He not only proved that it is practical, but also that it can lead us in our way of life. It is simple, comprehensive, clear, direct and down to earth. Provided you are ready to follow and learn, it works.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

35. How can I find out a fake professional if I choose to believe?
A : This needs some work on your part. Without knowledge of what you want to test you can never test properly. Basic knowledge is very essential and whenever the so called professional veers widely from that, you can be sure that he/she is bluffing unless you have any reasons to be otherwise.
36. I agree that numbers do describe me. May be they cannot be that good in leading me.
A : Let me assure you, we are not talking about a magic but a science. It depends on reliable, understandable data and gives mystic readings. How exactly it does this is a question not of debate but of belief. Thus, if it describes you correctly, it can do so because it is referring to you. Not the you you think you are, but the actual you.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

37. Is the old numerology and its systems relevant in present age of busy life?
A: Numerology is referring to those basic aspects of personality which are immortal. Do you know that despite having many moves, if the martial art is not practiced with proper basic moves, it is ineffective? Same is true here. It is referring to universal laws.
38. Can a person act and deceive like another number?
A: A number always has same characteristics. However, how it presents itself is a question of very deep understanding and perception. Many qualities of numbers seem same or overlapping. However, basic traits remain same and can be understood by an expert.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

39. Can things like previous birth or future birth be addressed with numbers?
A: Life is not a journey from birth to death. It is only a chapter in the mystery of being alive. As you came here, you have a role. When you leave this stage, you go to background, only to return with a new role. Dreams, symbols, esp, prognostication etc are proof of this. Roles you need to play in your next depend naturally on your previous and what you are now is a natural result of its previous. You can say, to put it simply, lessons carry forward and can be read by careful eye but not as in the context as of time travelling.
40. I already lost/won my battle. I don't need numbers any more.
A: Numbers do not exist with our permission. They are there in you, and it is what your soul is made up of. So, simply you can't ignore them, because as they are as natural as your auto reflexes. You need to organize yourself and you can do it with numbers. This exercise leaves you with better, happy you.