Should I be single or get married?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

chetankumar

Re: Should I be single or get married?

Post by chetankumar »

justalearner wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:12 am
chetankumar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am
justalearner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:08 pm Some people are more suitable to be single since they are loners and their married life will be worse according to destiny.

I don’t know if my marriage life would be worse, but I wasn’t happy even when I had a partner. And I don’t want kids which makes it much more difficult to find a suitable person.

So will my life be better if I were single or if I get married? If it’s better to get married, when will I meet my soulmate?

21/7/1991
5.08am
Johor Bahru

Thanks all
Dear learner
You had/ have relationships in your neighbor. Or you will have relationships in your neighbor before march 2021.
Broken of relationships due to not maintaining discipline and may be due to ego problem.
You are
You have a habit to left the food in the dish or may be you have habit to waste the food.
Yeah it's looking that you don't want children.
Your father is not alive or if he alive then he is in foreign.
Your neighbor or may be your sibling have disabilities.
2016 is the significant year regarding to profession.
May be you invest money in share market or trading which convert into loss.
Relationship broke mainly because he wanted kids and I don’t. He also cheated behind my back according to 2 spiritual gurus.
I waste food because I have IBS so my appetite is small and I avoid certain food which will cause stomach issues.
Dad is alive and not in foreign.
My neighbor or siblings don’t have disabilities.
Nothing significant about career in 2016.
No investment.
Tell me the profession of your father.
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

chetankumar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:22 pm
chetankumar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am

Dear learner
You had/ have relationships in your neighbor. Or you will have relationships in your neighbor before march 2021.
Broken of relationships due to not maintaining discipline and may be due to ego problem.
You are
You have a habit to left the food in the dish or may be you have habit to waste the food.
Yeah it's looking that you don't want children.
Your father is not alive or if he alive then he is in foreign.
Your neighbor or may be your sibling have disabilities.
2016 is the significant year regarding to profession.
May be you invest money in share market or trading which convert into loss.
Relationship broke mainly because he wanted kids and I don’t. He also cheated behind my back according to 2 spiritual gurus.
I waste food because I have IBS so my appetite is small and I avoid certain food which will cause stomach issues.
No investment.
He’s an engineer.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

justalearner wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm

No investment.
He’s an engineer.
As earlier said by Hamid sir there is a chance of relationships in your life before march 2021. But it is looking difficult to handle relationships. You have to sacrifice and take the decision which is morally right and logically wrong. If you take decision morally there will be problem in some few years but later it will be good for you. And if you take decision logically then some of the year you will enjoy and later you will suffer lifetime.

Now you have to take decision for you further life
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

chetankumar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:21 pm
justalearner wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm
He’s an engineer.
As earlier said by Hamid sir there is a chance of relationships in your life before march 2021. But it is looking difficult to handle relationships. You have to sacrifice and take the decision which is morally right and logically wrong. If you take decision morally there will be problem in some few years but later it will be good for you. And if you take decision logically then some of the year you will enjoy and later you will suffer lifetime.

Now you have to take decision for you further life
Thank you sir for your input.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

All through your relationship you have been thinking of marrying or not.....then how can this relationship be considered as marriage which you yourself did not accepted while in relationship.
So consider it only a relationship
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:10 am All through your relationship you have been thinking of marrying or not.....then how can this relationship be considered as marriage which you yourself did not accepted while in relationship.
So consider it only a relationship
I see. Thank you.