Should I be single or get married?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

justalearner

Re: Should I be single or get married?

Post by justalearner »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:52 pm नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Sujit Ji & Just a learner!
justalearner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:04 pm Yikes I prefer no kids though.

do we not have freewill in this?
Sujit wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:30 pm Yes, you can exercise free will.
Dear Sujit Ji & the learner, there's nothing called Freewill! The theory of Freewill is Bogus, it's illogical. If you are really interested to know why
Here's the link:
https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 90#p352444
My user ID is Spirit Seeker.

Bogus Freewill theory isn't supported by any Mahaṛṣi. Read all the 3 posts of mine carefully in the aforementioned link.

Please have an open mind to accept why there's no Freewill & thus everything is predestined by reading the posts.
What are the destinies you see in my chart?
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 am नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Just a learner!

If you specify just Johor Bahru who will understand in which country it's located in? Is it Kāśi or Tirumalai Tirupati or Rāmēśvaraṃ to know or what?
When I've Googled it, I came to know that it's in a different country (Malaysia).
justalearner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:53 pm What are the destinies you see in my chart?
Dear Just a learner, FYI, I'm also a learner started learning since from last year. I'm almost 5 years younger to you, 1996 January born.

Now, coming to the technicalities in your Jātaka

Who will decide whether one marries or not? It's 12th Lord & the Graha's if in the 12th house

Thus we call the Graha's in the 12th as Nēṣṭi, that Graha will act as a Brahmin. This Brahmin will make the marriage event if it's destined. 6th house being house of celibacy, 12th being just opposite to that will decide whether one will have legal marriage or anything.

Now, your 12th house is empty. Who is your 12th Lord? Venus. Now, where this Venus is placed? It's in 4th house in Leo, In which constellation it's resided? It's in Makha, this Makha is ruled by whom? Kētu, now where is this Kētu? Kētu is in Lagna, now what's your lagna svabhāva (characteristics)? It's Dvisvabhāva (dual) lagna. So, it means what, the 7th house Sagittarius is aspected by the Graha's from Lagna. Since that Kētu which is in Lagna who aspects 7th house says that you'll definitely marry, no matter what, this is the meaning of destiny, got it? 😁 more so such Kētu which is aspecting 7th house now this Kētu is in 7th house in Navāṃśa. Which definitely say the same thing.

Dear learner, when I said aspect it's Rāśi Dṛṣṭi, the event marriage is associated with Dharma, so marriage event is always Rāśi Dṛṣṭi. Graha Dṛṣṭi which is based on icha (desire) will never ever count in the event called marriage, as I've said the marriage is associated with Dharma.

PS: The above words are valid iff your birth time is correct (Your D-9 lagna mostly be Scorpio only, as the Lagna changes 10 minutes before & 3minutes after).

The Venus is in 9th house in Navāṃśa will definitely let the marriage event happen & it says that your Bhāgya (fortune) shall rise after the marriage.

Dear learner, as I'm also a learner like you, with my little knowledge I've commented. For further doubts others will comment.

Last but not least, do not forget to see & compare the Aṣṭakavarga values of 1st & 7th house. Your 1st house has more Bindhu's. The difference between 7th house & 1st house Bindhu's (points) are 10. I think if difference is lower it's conducive, further comment on it Hamid Ji should only do on this, if he sees this.

Take care & all the very best!
Thanks for the analysis. Previously I was in 5 year relationship with my ex bf. Is that considered first marriage? In that case, is 2nd marriage promised in my chart? Thanks sir.
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:08 am नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Just a learner!

Prompt reply. 😄
justalearner wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 am Previously I was in 5 year relationship with my ex bf. Is that considered first marriage? In that case, is 2nd marriage promised in my chart?
Dear Learner, even I use to have this doubt.
I've to think on it.

But i feel marriage is there, because either this Kētu or this Venus will keep on give you a chance. I feel it's there. But you've asked a valid question.

I've clearly mentioned that I'm 5 years younger to you & you're calling me Sir 🙄

Sorry, what should I call you then 😅? I used sir as a form
of respect, not because I think you are older. Sorry for the misunderstanding 🙏🏻. Thank you so much for your reply.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.Venus the Natural Karaka for marriage is with the 6th lord Mars....it is spoilt.
2.Moon the functional Karaka for marriage is in the 6th house and mars the lord of the 6th house is placed 10th from it.
3.Mars,Venus and mercury are lying in the nakshatra ruled by Ketu.
4.In the ascendant you have 36 SAV points as compared with 25 SAV points in the 7th house which reflects quarrel n differences.
5.Presently it is Mahadasa of mercury which started on 26-11-2013,In this mahadasa the antardasa of mercury,ketu n venus [covering the time from 26-
11-2013 to 17-02-2020] were good for relationship.This venus antardasa ends in feb 2020.
6.If at all you get married it can be in the end of 2022.Happiness from married life is not promised.
7.It would be of interest to know about your source of income?
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 am 1.Venus the Natural Karaka for marriage is with the 6th lord Mars....it is spoilt.
2.Moon the functional Karaka for marriage is in the 6th house and mars the lord of the 6th house is placed 10th from it.
3.Mars,Venus and mercury are lying in the nakshatra ruled by Ketu.
4.In the ascendant you have 36 SAV points as compared with 25 SAV points in the 7th house which reflects quarrel n differences.
5.Presently it is Mahadasa of mercury which started on 26-11-2013,In this mahadasa the antardasa of mercury,ketu n venus [covering the time from 26-
11-2013 to 17-02-2020] were good for relationship.This venus antardasa ends in feb 2020.
6.If at all you get married it can be in the end of 2022.Happiness from married life is not promised.
7.It would be of interest to know about your source of income?

Hi I’m currently doing accounting.

Since my marriage life doesn’t seem good, is it better to be single?
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

justalearner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:08 pm Some people are more suitable to be single since they are loners and their married life will be worse according to destiny.

I don’t know if my marriage life would be worse, but I wasn’t happy even when I had a partner. And I don’t want kids which makes it much more difficult to find a suitable person.

So will my life be better if I were single or if I get married? If it’s better to get married, when will I meet my soulmate?

21/7/1991
5.08am
Johor Bahru

Thanks all
Dear learner
You had/ have relationships in your neighbor. Or you will have relationships in your neighbor before march 2021.
Broken of relationships due to not maintaining discipline and may be due to ego problem.
You are
You have a habit to left the food in the dish or may be you have habit to waste the food.
Yeah it's looking that you don't want children.
Your father is not alive or if he alive then he is in foreign.
Your neighbor or may be your sibling have disabilities.
2016 is the significant year regarding to profession.
May be you invest money in share market or trading which convert into loss.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

If GOD has decided marriage in your life then nobody can stop it.........DESTINY
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

THe relationship you had is not considered as marriage.
Hamid
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

chetankumar wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am
justalearner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:08 pm Some people are more suitable to be single since they are loners and their married life will be worse according to destiny.

I don’t know if my marriage life would be worse, but I wasn’t happy even when I had a partner. And I don’t want kids which makes it much more difficult to find a suitable person.

So will my life be better if I were single or if I get married? If it’s better to get married, when will I meet my soulmate?

21/7/1991
5.08am
Johor Bahru

Thanks all
Dear learner
You had/ have relationships in your neighbor. Or you will have relationships in your neighbor before march 2021.
Broken of relationships due to not maintaining discipline and may be due to ego problem.
You are
You have a habit to left the food in the dish or may be you have habit to waste the food.
Yeah it's looking that you don't want children.
Your father is not alive or if he alive then he is in foreign.
Your neighbor or may be your sibling have disabilities.
2016 is the significant year regarding to profession.
May be you invest money in share market or trading which convert into loss.
Relationship broke mainly because he wanted kids and I don’t. He also cheated behind my back according to 2 spiritual gurus.
I waste food because I have IBS so my appetite is small and I avoid certain food which will cause stomach issues.
Dad is alive and not in foreign.
My neighbor or siblings don’t have disabilities.
Nothing significant about career in 2016.
No investment.
Last edited by justalearner on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
justalearner

Post by justalearner »

Hamid wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:24 am THe relationship you had is not considered as marriage.
Long term relationship isn’t like marriage?
Previously all astrologers told me if I marry young I would marry twice. I could have chose to marry my ex?