Will we get along?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Castleflower

Will we get along?

Post by Castleflower »

horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__10-5-1986_13-00_p_23-4-1982_03-24.png
horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__10-5-1986_13-00_p_23-4-1982_03-24.png (174.26 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
pHello! Sunny Wednesday! :)

I was introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. We get along very weil. Next month we have plans zu met each other. I looked at our composite chart who was Not good at all, most of the planets in 12th/6th house.
I then looked at the synastrie: venus conjunction jupiter..hmm, nice i guess? But then there is Mars square Saturn and Sun opposite Pluto, i have Sun opp. Pluto already at my natal chart. What do you guys think?

Me: April.23.1982 03:24am Graz
His: May.10.1986 13:00pm Zell am See
Castleflower

Re: Will we get along?

Post by Castleflower »

Hope i added everything, that is important for that case.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Castleflower,

Please see my pm to you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Castleflower

Post by Castleflower »

Anyone, please? :oops:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Castleflower,

This first part is about your last ‘relationship’ about which you had asked in your post. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5432&p=23103#p23103 I’m including my reply to that here as I think it’s relevant to your recent relationship.

With your Pluto opposite Moon conjunct his North Node and South Node respectively, this alone is (almost) enough to keep you tied to him in the way you describe as it gives such a powerful pull, to put it mildly. Basically it gives such a strong sense of ‘connection’ which is hard to fathom the source of, and as it functions on such a deep level it stirred up deep longings that require much inner work to untangle.

The past is emphasised (your Moon conjunct his SNode exactly) and you felt that you understood each other at a very deep unspoken level – which was true, at least to some extent. Meanwhile, your Pluto conjunct his NNode may well have given you the feeling that in some obscure way, he would be always a part of your future. Throw in your Saturn there, conjunct your own Pluto, opposite your Moon and square your own Nodal Axis, and the tension builds to such a degree because there’s a kind of wall erected which may have forced you into that deep Plutonic area the longer the relationship continued. This is why – at least in part – you found it so hard to break the contact.

At the more superficial level, your Mars square his Sun/Mercury, and his Mercury exactly conjunct your Mars which at first may have been very exciting, would probably have eventually presented itself as constant irritations and misunderstandings.

Then, add your Uranus conjunct his Ascendant (exactly), and your Jupiter conjunct his Uranus – and there’s the excitement (and drama) of it all...perhaps too much so as it’s difficult to sustain that level of stimulation. This tends to blow hot/cold constantly which becomes unsettling eventually.

Add to this, his Neptune square your Venus which gives an illusion and fantasy of someone ideal, but may can fade when the Saturnian reality sets in, and perhaps you can begin to see how hard it has been to make the break.

Actually this is only a very limited interpretation as there is so much more in this synastry. Clearly this is/was an incredibly important relationship in so many ways, and for you a deep dip into your emotional needs and your past experiences in your very early life...and even beyond that.

The danger here with regard to this new relationship is that you appear to have started it very quickly whilst this first relationship is still unresolved – or at least the unconscious developments that were triggered by the relationship are still unresolved. This suggests that you may encounter similar issues in this new relationship. To repeat, this relationship arrived at a time when you are still going through unresolved issues connected with your Saturn/Pluto (wide) conjunction in your 8th House which this first relationship began to churn up.

I see here in this new relationship that your Pluto is conjunct his South Node, and your Sun conjunct his North Node !
In many ways, this is almost the opposite, but yet mirrors that first relationship and again is about ‘unfinished business/unresolved issues’. Currently with transiting Saturn/Pluto going back and forth across your South Node and square your natal Saturn(and Pluto) in the 8th I think it would be worth your while studying more about these natal planetary positions. (Note too that in the process they are in sextile to transiting Neptune conjunct your Venus /relationships !!!). I suspect that the recent eclipses may have started to throw some light on all of this for you ?

This is not to say that you won’t enjoy this new relationship as there are as you mention, some very beautiful aspects such as his Venus trine your Asc./sextile your Desc./7th. I really don’t wish to be such a wet blanket but you must note too that with transiting Neptune conjunct your Venus and his Jupiter, it is also in square to his Venus. HOWEVER, your Saturn trines his Venus and it just might be that together you may be able to experience heights you’ve never been able to before but at the same time bring it ‘down to earth’.

The reason for that ‘down to earth’ matter is because you mentioned about the Composite with the new partner where Venus, Mercury, Sun and Moon all fall in the 12th. Yes, planets in the Composite 12th suggest many hidden factors, but I note that Mercury/Sun and Moon there oppose Saturn in the 6th – which – if both of you (double-emphasise ‘Both’) are willing to work on the relationship and take it to deeper levels, could benefit you both in ways you may not be aware of initially. Those 12th House planets also trine Jupiter in the 8th and so, much can be gained in very concrete ways. I can’t help but caution you though as with Mars conjunct the Composite 7th square the MC/IC, you may find eventually that you’re wanting different things from the relationship or in life.

With regard to the ‘hard aspects’ you mention (Mars/Saturn and Venus/Uranus squares), yes they can be difficult, but this doesn’t mean at all that the relationship won’t work out. I’ve seen some of what would be considered to be the ‘worst’ inter-aspects between charts, to eventually result in long and rewarding relationships. But both people must be prepared to work on their own issues in order to make the relationship not only work, but become ultimately fulfilling.

In other words, it’s difficult to tell someone whether their relationship will or won’t work, and this is why my aim is always to try to show where the difficulties are and how through the ‘smoother’ aspects those problems may be resolved. Naturally, I don’t know either you or your partner(s), so I can only give a very superficial overview. Planets and aspects etc. can’t tell me how either of you will or will not be able to deal with what comes up.

Given your latest partner’s Venus and Moon in Gemini, he may need to ‘play the field’ a bit and for a while, especially with Transiting Neptune conjunct his Jupiter in his 7th and square his Venus. Meanwhile, you may – deep down – be wanting something more now, even if you don’t think at this time and after such a traumatic experience still hanging around you, that this is what you don’t want. Well, if it truly isn’t what you want, then you’ll discover this for yourself eventually.

With regard to current transits, I note that Transiting Pluto and Saturn are currently hovering around your 12th House stirring up deep psychological issues that are hard for you to put your finger on – especially as they’re both retrograde there, in square to your natal Saturn/Pluto and Moon opposition, and this can feel like you’re being turned inside-out and upside down – to put it mildly. However, they are in trine to your Mercury and I suspect that after Saturn at least turns direct late Sept. (or even before this), you’ll start to make some progress and sense of all of this inner turmoil with regard to these relationships.

Classically, the energies of planets in or passing through the 12th are projected onto others, who then express those unexpressed energies of ours, for us. If we’re aware of this, then we can gain some very valuable insights into ourselves. But there’s no denying, it’s a difficult and often draining experience. The more we’re open to this, the greater the ultimate relief and release from old outworn patterns of what we think we need or want. And with your Moon in Aries, I really think you’re up for the adventure, once you’re able to get past those deep-seated fears. But I’m not making light of that as I know that’s a truly difficult task for you, especially at this time.

This current man has these 2 planets (Saturn/Pluto) passing through his 5th House (love ‘affairs’ amongst other matters) across his Mars and gradually he may resolve some at least of his own issues as they trine his Sun and Midheaven, sextile his IC/4th House.

His recent non-responsiveness might well be due at least to retrograde Mercury currently in emotional Cancer. This is particularly a period when we are going back into the past; memories arise connected with something or anything in our daily lives; people from the past may also reappear triggering old feelings or situations. These can help us make connections between the past and with what’s going on in our lives now. Many current issues can be resolved if we’re aware of the links.

I do hope it hasn’t been too confusing and that at least somewhere in all of this, you can find some little nugget of something to help you understand at least a little of what these two relationships may be trying to show you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Castleflower

Post by Castleflower »

Thank you so much!

transiting Neptune conjunct your Venus and his Jupiter, it is also in square to his Venus.

So..would love to know how long my transiting neptune squares his venus.. is it over soon?
Hate neptune/venus squares, makes me literally blind. :?

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Castleflower,

It isn’t so much about ‘how long’ it goes on but rather what unfolds and develops whilst the transit is in play, especially with the outer planets, the transits of which can last up to 2 or in some cases, 3 years. Also, again especially with such as Neptune, there is no specific sudden starting or finishing point.

But very generally, you (and he) would have started to feel Neptune’s effects on your Venus’s possibly around mid 2017, and may continue to do so in varying strength until around March 2020.

Again I want to emphasise that this doesn’t mean at all that you will experience the same degree of the ‘negative’ side of Neptune, such as confusion, self-doubt, disillusion etc. Remember that you have Venus in Neptune’s Sign of Pisces, so I think for you this may ultimately lead to a ‘higher’ more spiritual awareness of the concept of ‘love’ by the time this long transit is over. As that is and has been slowly evolving, you just need to be careful along the way not to be taken advantage of, or of placing all your hopes on the ‘ordinary’ concept of an ‘ideal relationship’, and so on.

Aquarius rising – amongst other qualities – wants to help others; add Venus in Pisces Rising and, your own Neptune conjunct the 11th House (Aquarius’s ‘natural’ House), and you may be able to see how this works in you.

The more I look at your chart, the more I see that Venus is actually a primary planet for you. For example, not only is it angular (in the 1st House) and ‘exalted’ (in the place of its greatest strength) in Pisces, but also it ‘rules’ your Mars, Saturn and Pluto in Venus-ruled Libra, as well as 'ruling' your Sun, Mercury, IC (4th House) and Chiron in Venus-ruled Taurus.

For him, first of all transiting Neptune (in his 7th/8th) is in square to his Venus and conjunct his Jupiter – albeit in Pisces too; add to this that his Venus is in Gemini, (and he has Leo Rising) and you can see that he would be having quite a different experience of this than you, which I would think would be much harder for him to understand, use and come to terms with.

I suggest you research all of these positions and aspects involving transiting Neptune to both your charts as this may help you get a better idea of the different experiences of this that you are both having. Obviously this is only one part or facet of the relationship, but it’s clearly very relevant given that it started whilst this Neptune matter is in progress and so it might be a good place to start looking at more deeply.

If you go ahead with this research and have any questions along the way, please do ask, and if I can help, I will try to do so.

Best,
Admin.
Castleflower

Post by Castleflower »

Thank you! I will do my research with all this new Informations. It is all so very interesting.