Should I take the plunge

This area is for Western Astrology interpretations only. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:17 pm

Today that is 26 june i have resigned i couldnt take more

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:00 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by admin » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am

Dear Icarus,

Well it seems that you had no other option than to resign as it doesn’t seem likely that the boss would have been able to turn the situation around given all those debts and that he wasn’t even turning up to work.

But, don’t despair ! You surely aren’t back at ‘square A’ as the circle hasn’t begun again – at least not exactly - as now you have all that experience under your belt in an area/career you really wanted, and which you had no knowledge or experience of or about when this all started. (I’ve just re-read your very post here back on 7 June last year, and it might be worth your while going through all your own posts here since then as I’m sure you’ll see how in fact, so much has changed in the interim even if it doesn’t actually feel so).

I see that Jupiter turns direct on the 11th Aug. (in your 9th House of ‘travel/foreign matters’) followed in Sept. with Saturn turning direct and quickly thereafter in trine to your natal Saturn in your 2nd House/finances so things should surely start to shift and become much clearer after mid-Aug.

In the meantime, this doesn’t mean sit that nothing will happen before then, nor does it mean you should sit back and wait. Keep studying and researching your subject whilst looking for other work as obviously the more knowledge you have, the more options you’ll have and the better your chances of finding a newer and better position.

I know it’s been a long and exhausting haul, and that you’re full of doubt now, which is natural. But – even though it doesn’t feel that it’s all been worth it at all right now, I’m very sure that as long as you don’t just sit around and give up, you WILL fulfil that ‘dream’ ! You just (‘just’ :roll: ?) need to keep your eye on the goal and not fall into that self-doubt/’what’s the point of even trying?’ state of mind that Neptune can manifest. Yes, I know these are easy words to say and sound rather empty when you're actually experiencing Neptune, but well...they're true.

Best,
Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:26 am

admin wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am
Dear Icarus,

Well it seems that you had no other option than to resign as it doesn’t seem likely that the boss would have been able to turn the situation around given all those debts and that he wasn’t even turning up to work.

But, don’t despair ! You surely aren’t back at ‘square A’ as the circle hasn’t begun again – at least not exactly - as now you have all that experience under your belt in an area/career you really wanted, and which you had no knowledge or experience of or about when this all started. (I’ve just re-read your very post here back on 7 June last year, and it might be worth your while going through all your own posts here since then as I’m sure you’ll see how in fact, so much has changed in the interim even if it doesn’t actually feel so).

I see that Jupiter turns direct on the 11th Aug. (in your 9th House of ‘travel/foreign matters’) followed in Sept. with Saturn turning direct and quickly thereafter in trine to your natal Saturn in your 2nd House/finances so things should surely start to shift and become much clearer after mid-Aug.

In the meantime, this doesn’t mean sit that nothing will happen before then, nor does it mean you should sit back and wait. Keep studying and researching your subject whilst looking for other work as obviously the more knowledge you have, the more options you’ll have and the better your chances of finding a newer and better position.

I know it’s been a long and exhausting haul, and that you’re full of doubt now, which is natural. But – even though it doesn’t feel that it’s all been worth it at all right now, I’m very sure that as long as you don’t just sit around and give up, you WILL fulfil that ‘dream’ ! You just (‘just’ :roll: ?) need to keep your eye on the goal and not fall into that self-doubt/’what’s the point of even trying?’ state of mind that Neptune can manifest. Yes, I know these are easy words to say and sound rather empty when you're actually experiencing Neptune, but well...they're true.

Best,
Admin.
😔
I hope and pray my money doesnot runs out in the meanwhile

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 am

admin wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 am
Dear Icarus,

Well it seems that you had no other option than to resign as it doesn’t seem likely that the boss would have been able to turn the situation around given all those debts and that he wasn’t even turning up to work.

But, don’t despair ! You surely aren’t back at ‘square A’ as the circle hasn’t begun again – at least not exactly - as now you have all that experience under your belt in an area/career you really wanted, and which you had no knowledge or experience of or about when this all started. (I’ve just re-read your very post here back on 7 June last year, and it might be worth your while going through all your own posts here since then as I’m sure you’ll see how in fact, so much has changed in the interim even if it doesn’t actually feel so).

I see that Jupiter turns direct on the 11th Aug. (in your 9th House of ‘travel/foreign matters’) followed in Sept. with Saturn turning direct and quickly thereafter in trine to your natal Saturn in your 2nd House/finances so things should surely start to shift and become much clearer after mid-Aug.

In the meantime, this doesn’t mean sit that nothing will happen before then, nor does it mean you should sit back and wait. Keep studying and researching your subject whilst looking for other work as obviously the more knowledge you have, the more options you’ll have and the better your chances of finding a newer and better position.

I know it’s been a long and exhausting haul, and that you’re full of doubt now, which is natural. But – even though it doesn’t feel that it’s all been worth it at all right now, I’m very sure that as long as you don’t just sit around and give up, you WILL fulfil that ‘dream’ ! You just (‘just’ :roll: ?) need to keep your eye on the goal and not fall into that self-doubt/’what’s the point of even trying?’ state of mind that Neptune can manifest. Yes, I know these are easy words to say and sound rather empty when you're actually experiencing Neptune, but well...they're true.

Best,
Admin.
Well, I have applied for a job at a travel startup which offers app based holiday bookings. Now the profile they have proposed me( mayb they aren't comfortable with my age for office job, secondly yet to be confirmed) is home based job, wherein they will give me leads whom I will call , customize and sell the packages. The base salary is pathetic, and it has 50 % commission attached to it (all international packages)
Now I have never done sales profile before , frankly uncomfortable, but no choice as my job applications are being rejected .
Will I be able to perform well? Will I be able to achieve targets, get commission enough to see me through financially.

PS: I checked my current SR, Uranus in 6th , unusual job🤔

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:00 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by admin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 am

Hi Icarus,

Just get as much experience as you can from whatever comes up...at least until the 'right' job comes along. It's all 'grist for the mill' and will add to your knowledge and expertise in that field.

Yes, Uranus is surely playing his part in all of this in your SR 6th (and also currently trine your Natal Sun).

Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 pm

admin wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 am
Hi Icarus,

Just get as much experience as you can from whatever comes up...at least until the 'right' job comes along. It's all 'grist for the mill' and will add to your knowledge and expertise in that field.

Yes, Uranus is surely playing his part in all of this in your SR 6th (and also currently trine your Natal Sun).

Admin.
Hi there. Long time. Thought would update.

Well no job ever since I left the last one in June. Been giving Interviews , seems everyone is more interested in how I am managing expenses without a job rather than giving me one.

Actually I did get a job few days back however the hidden clauses - not disclosed in Interview was so weird that I refused. Then they called me up and tried to clarify them. I relented -as no job even though salary was lower, asked them to inform when should I meet them to sign offer letter. They said will let me know. No contact thereafter. Finally today I sent them mail thanking them and informing them I am no more interested. Yes no yes no. I was really like :oops:

Anyways that's the situation . To make the matters worse, my school freind who is based out of Dubai( also helping me to find a job- though not in Dubai as he says it's tough at this age - has started sending monthly expenses last two months. It's so embarrassing to me. Like a beggar I have been reduced to. :(


Is there no job nearby. How long will I have to depend on alms. I cannot get back to banking due to age issues not getting hired in field of my "passion"- and they say follow your passion.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:00 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by admin » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:24 am

Hello Icarus,

Well, you’re surely being tested by Neptune, to say the least ! And being in the position where you have to accept help from others is very very Neptunian. It’s that classic “Giving”, when you have it to give, and “Receiving”...humbly, when you don’t have it. So just accept it with gratitude as a ‘gift’ from the Universe. I know that’s so very hard for you to do but, there it is, and it’s important that – and I’m sorry for saying this – it will actually help you in the future to understand others who may be going through something similar when you are better off and able to help them too. The last thing it means is that you’re a failure, but it’s very very hard on the ego, that’s for sure.

I’m sure you realise by now that this Neptune will be coming back to the square with your Moon and Midheaven, but by the time it does so, you will know better how to keep your goals more realistic. In other words, sure, hold onto your dreams but don’t get carried away so much by them that you then fall into a heap when they don’t materialise in quite the way you had dreamed/imagined that they would. You know that Neptune is also about disappointment or disillusionment, and even though you may think you haven’t aimed too high, I suggest that you were expecting too much too soon from that travel matter.

OK, so you know that transiting Saturn turns direct in a few days and in trine to your Mars (as this is in your 8th I suspect that part of this is already functioning by the financial help you’re receiving). At the same time it’s also in square to your Uranus (ruling your 12th House) so this is at least part of the frustration you’re feeling at not being able to move forward. This is making sure (for the last time) that all the masks – who you want to appear to be to others - are dropped, so you can gradually regain a new sense of Self in a truer way. Harsh though this is, it can only be good in the long run.

As Saturn moves forward again, it will come to the trine to your natal Saturn at end Oct. and for most of Nov. and I would think that this will help you to plan your future more carefully. Jupiter is barrelling forward too now and will move into your 10th/Career in October. Just be very very careful that when it comes back to your Moon/Midheaven in early Oct. that you again, don’t get carried away with too-big plans or ideas, especially as Uranus – now retrograde – will trine your Sun again in October. I think this will bring more money-making ideas, but make sure of your groundwork before you accept work too quickly or launch yourself again into areas you’re not properly prepared for. However, it might be too that something you’ve worked on before (when Uranus last trined your Sun - back in July ?) could re-surface...or something related to that in some way. Just don’t fall into the trap of “It’s got to be BIG”, or the ‘Be All and End All’.

If you’ve taken on board all you’ve learned from these really harsh times, you’ll surely be ready for all that comes your way, especially next year when Uranus comes back to trine your Sun and Mercury.

Best,
Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:47 am

"However, it might be too that something you’ve worked on before (when Uranus last trined your Sun - back in July ?) could re-surface...or something related to that in some way. "

Don't remember anything came by that period. June end I resigned and have been searching for job.

Anyways will keep updating

icarus2712
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:31 am

admin wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:24 am
Hello Icarus,

Well, you’re surely being tested by Neptune, to say the least ! And being in the position where you have to accept help from others is very very Neptunian. It’s that classic “Giving”, when you have it to give, and “Receiving”...humbly, when you don’t have it. So just accept it with gratitude as a ‘gift’ from the Universe. I know that’s so very hard for you to do but, there it is, and it’s important that – and I’m sorry for saying this – it will actually help you in the future to understand others who may be going through something similar when you are better off and able to help them too. The last thing it means is that you’re a failure, but it’s very very hard on the ego, that’s for sure.

I’m sure you realise by now that this Neptune will be coming back to the square with your Moon and Midheaven, but by the time it does so, you will know better how to keep your goals more realistic. In other words, sure, hold onto your dreams but don’t get carried away so much by them that you then fall into a heap when they don’t materialise in quite the way you had dreamed/imagined that they would. You know that Neptune is also about disappointment or disillusionment, and even though you may think you haven’t aimed too high, I suggest that you were expecting too much too soon from that travel matter.

OK, so you know that transiting Saturn turns direct in a few days and in trine to your Mars (as this is in your 8th I suspect that part of this is already functioning by the financial help you’re receiving). At the same time it’s also in square to your Uranus (ruling your 12th House) so this is at least part of the frustration you’re feeling at not being able to move forward. This is making sure (for the last time) that all the masks – who you want to appear to be to others - are dropped, so you can gradually regain a new sense of Self in a truer way. Harsh though this is, it can only be good in the long run.

As Saturn moves forward again, it will come to the trine to your natal Saturn at end Oct. and for most of Nov. and I would think that this will help you to plan your future more carefully. Jupiter is barrelling forward too now and will move into your 10th/Career in October. Just be very very careful that when it comes back to your Moon/Midheaven in early Oct. that you again, don’t get carried away with too-big plans or ideas, especially as Uranus – now retrograde – will trine your Sun again in October. I think this will bring more money-making ideas, but make sure of your groundwork before you accept work too quickly or launch yourself again into areas you’re not properly prepared for. However, it might be too that something you’ve worked on before (when Uranus last trined your Sun - back in July ?) could re-surface...or something related to that in some way. Just don’t fall into the trap of “It’s got to be BIG”, or the ‘Be All and End All’.

If you’ve taken on board all you’ve learned from these really harsh times, you’ll surely be ready for all that comes your way, especially next year when Uranus comes back to trine your Sun and Mercury.

Best,
Admin.
Hi there ,

More than a month , so thought would update.
Been giving Interviews , no luck so far, in fact today also was Interviewed, they told me they would get back, in my experience so far they never 🤣.

Meanwhile friend continues to send monthly money adding to my tension as to when will I get a job to pay him back and return his kindness. 🙄

Any insight?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 10:00 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by admin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:23 am

Hi Icarus,

Wouldn’t expect too much whilst Mercury’s retrograde, but this definitely doesn’t mean don’t keep applying for work during this period. Mercury’s retrograding into your 8th (shared resources) so it’s not surprising that you’re having and (luckily) are receiving that great help from your friend.

And so, Mercury turns direct on the 21st Nov. and I would think that some of the seeds you’ve sown may start to bear fruit after then...particularly more than likely in early Dec. when Merc. moves back into your 9th and then comes to the conjunction with your Jupiter. (Watch 9/10/11 Dec. though as Merc. will conjoin your Neptune, and you know what that means after all this time !).

You’ve hung on this long so don’t make any rash decisions. The end of this year looks promising and next year looks much better... if you keep your goals realistic. :wink:

Admin.
"There are more things...likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination than in reality." Seneca

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests