Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Waterfall

Re: Free Lenormand and tarot reading.

Post by Waterfall »

random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hello,
I m trying to shift in another country perminently could you tell me will it be possible and when and which field do i have to choose.plz
random name

Post by random name »

Waterfall wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 am
random name wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am Hello.
I am offering free tarot or/and Lenormand readings, if interested please ask here.
Hello,
I m trying to shift in another country perminently could you tell me will it be possible and when and which field do i have to choose.plz
I am not sure what you exactly mean by "which field to choose", but this s what I've got.

page of pentacles-the lovers-tower
on the bottom of the deck is 3 of swords.

Ok, I would say do not rush. Seems like that you pretty much settled your mind on the idea to move away, maybe even quite stubbornly. But take it slow. Because it seems that right now it is not the right timing for that.
I see you still need lots of learning/researching about the matter, and most importantly, you do have more then one option to choose from...
BUT, be careful as it all my end up in a disaster. Now keep in mind that things are never nearly as terrible or nearly as good as cards tend to show them, but still be prepared for not everything going smoothly.
If you move now, I think you may face some kind of disappointment, but only because you are not well prepared or because you rush into it too fast.
Consider all the options and choices once again. Be open-minded to any and every possibility. If you move, your entire world will "crush down", it may hurt, but essentially that isn't a bad thing. It is a start of something new. So it is upon you if you will get very well prepared and do not rush after a bare idea OR you will get your head actually into it and figure out how to avoid all the unnecessary troubles.
Again saying, get well prepared, consider every option and do not rush.

Good luck.
Waterfall

Post by Waterfall »

Thank random name,
U r absolutely right all about how mind is thinking and planning about this.I m really very serious about it.
Field means in which profession , or should I try to improve my education.which way my dream will come true and could cards tell the time, year in which dream could come true.
Thank again
random name

Post by random name »

Waterfall wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:55 am Thank random name,
U r absolutely right all about how mind is thinking and planning about this.I m really very serious about it.
Field means in which profession , or should I try to improve my education.which way my dream will come true and could cards tell the time, year in which dream could come true.
Thank again
I can't tell you specific field you should choose. I can look at the general energy around the thing you want to choose, but to narrow down to a specific field is not something to do with cards. If you are struggling with finding your ideal profession I would advise you to take a good look at your natal chart and see where you may feel most comfortable.
As for timing, it is difficult to pinpoint with cards. I didn't managed to pick up any dates in your first reading, so I wouldn't want to push on that in second one. What cards told me is this - do not rush.
Waterfall

Post by Waterfall »

Ok thanks for all your concern.
Now I understand.
Thanks again.
areve

Post by areve »

Readings for me? How about my carrier?
Thanks in advance.
random name

Post by random name »

areve wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:34 pm Readings for me? How about my carrier?
Thanks in advance.
since you have no specific question i asked for general/advice card for you.

i got 6 of swords.
are you thinking about job change or there will be some change in place where you work?
either way, some minor stress may be presented around this time, but it is nothing too serious. looks like you need to take a good look what works for you and what doesn't. where you want to be. as whatever is happening (or not happening maybe as you wish it was) it's happening for a reason. so trust the process.
it is a good time to stop the ball, get your head above the water and take a good look at what direction you want to go. maybe a small brake would do you good to collect yourself before you continue.
advice here is not to be afraid to ask for help.

on the bottom of the deck is 2 of wands. i don't think you have much to worry about here. if you are looking for work, you may expect one coming your way soon. if you are thinking about changes, that will go smoothly. again there is a choice you need to make, similar as to what i wrote above - stop and take a good look at where you want to head next. i really see no major turmoils or anything that should throw you off the balance. it is time to make a resume of what you've done so far, maybe some stressful moments may arise, but overall, take a good look at what you can change as it seems you have some opportunities, nothing too big but still opportunities, that just awaits for your decision. it is a time to "get things together".

hope this helps.
areve

Post by areve »

Well thank you Soo much for replying! I wanted to know where to head to! I am stuck in 2 situations of life, either I join any course abroad or opt for job.
random name

Post by random name »

areve wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:44 am Well thank you Soo much for replying! I wanted to know where to head to! I am stuck in 2 situations of life, either I join any course abroad or opt for job.
Ah i see, that's why you got choices. Well judging by the cards choice is on you. Take a good look at what you actually want, make a brake before you decide so you don't rush.
Cards didn't showed that either way brings any big troubles, but again, it was a general reading since you didn't specified the question.
Good luck.
areve

Post by areve »

Ohh... I see... Then I have to think about it! Anyway can i ask you one more question? What my card says about my love life? Anyone round the corner or stay single forever?