How To Check Your Chakras?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

individualogist

How To Check Your Chakras?

Post by individualogist »

The first thing to acknowledge in this process is that we will be checking the major chakra system that we traditionally know. But there are said to be hundreds of different chakras that are likely to fall into each major chakra. It’s not necessary to assess and clean each chakra (unless you are involved in some heavy chakra research or work) that would be like cleaning the houses on your whole street with a toothbrush!).
I will focus on the seven major chakras, which start from the Root Chakra (which is positioned at the tailbone and genital area of the body) through to the crown chakra (which is positioned at the top of the head).

Here is a brief description of each chakra.
1. The Root Chakra
Colour: Red
Numerology: 1
Represents physical life, reality, work, money, material belongings, physical health, safety, basic primal needs.

2. The Sacral Chakra
Colour: Orange
Numerology: 2
Represents emotions, sexuality, creativity

3. The Solar Plexus
Colour: Yellow
Numerology: 3
Represents our will and personal power.

4. The Heart Chakra
Colour: Green
Numerology: 4
Represents the heart, compassion, relationships, self-love, love, acceptance.

5. The Throat Chakra
Colour: Light Blue
Numerology: 5
Represents communication, creativity, and self-expression

6. The Third Eye
Colour: Indigo
Numerology: 6
Represents wisdom, extrasensory perception, truth.

7. The Crown Chakra
Colour: Violet
Numerology: 7
Represents spiritual connection, oneness, consciousness.

How To Visualise The Chakras

We need to use our imagination and visualization skills to view the chakras, so we need to get creative with our visualization skills. You may need to practice visualizing your chakras a few times before you can see or sense them (remember though you might not see them clearly – it’s important to manage your expectations).

I like to imagine the chakras as a series of glass balls standing on top of one another in the colors and progressive order of the chakras.

For example; A red ball at the bottom to represent the root chakra, and a violet ball at the top to represent the crown chakra.

You might prefer to use boxes, or something else but they should all be the same shape so that you can compare them.

Here’s the process for checking your chakras:

Step1: Find a comfortable, quiet spot.

Step2: Sit quietly and visualize the glass balls that represent your chakras each standing on top of each other.

Step 3: Start to pay attention to the details of the balls.

What you should look for?
  • The size of the balls, are they all equal?
  • Are the colors of the balls in the correct order?
  • Are there any dark spots on any of the balls?
  • How vibrant is the color of the balls? (Are they bright, washed out, murky or even dark?).
  • What is the clarity of the balls like? (Are they clear or dirty?).
  • What is the edge of the balls like are they smooth or bumpy or broken?
Ideally, all of the balls should be the same size, perfectly aligned, and with a solid, smooth edge. They should be clear from any dark spots, ridges, cracks, blemishes or dirt, the correct color for their associated chakra, and the colors should be vibrant with high clarity.

Of course, we are living life, and we probably won’t have such perfect looking chakras, but if we can keep them clean and ...

The distortions in your chakras represent blockages, trauma, pollution, and what area of your life the blockages and imbalances are occurring in.
LibraPisces

Re: How To Check Your Chakras?

Post by LibraPisces »

Amazing post! :D
Thank you for posting this.

Without that I wouldn't have seen it and searched more about it to find out that my heart chakra is partly closed. I know that this is what I need to find inner freedom.