new research

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

admin
Site Admin

Re: new research

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

As this is clearly a Vedic astrology matter, perhaps it would be worth posting this in the Vedic area of the Forum too ?

Sounds very interesting !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai everyone!
It is easy to thrust any subject and ask to believe. More so, if it is something like numerology.
However, from time to time, I raised my doubts. I also encourage you to do so.
With this preamble, my question today is "why we face troubles in pinpointing the right profession or right character sometimes even with data given? "
Numbers form mental image. It has it's limitations. This image is like a post in time. It drags strength from past, present and future at same time. Whatever our numbers may be, we are one dune in sands of time . Then, comprehending right details in right direction is not a simple task. It needs focus, logic, analysis and free mind. Application knowledge is also very important.
This is for making the task of numerology simple. Not to say that it is work of great minds and confuse.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Today I want to analyze date of birth of Bruce Lee.
I know it is not of much value to him or to any one related to him as he is famous and his life is well known.
Then, take this from the point of view of a Numerologist.
First, his date of birth is 27-11-1940.
His Talent no is 9. His name totals to 7.
In the year he was born, 4 is associated with 0.
Date of birth ends with 0.
These are some characteristics that makes this particular person a great warrior. 9, which is representative of mars, clearly represents a warrior. Still 7 as destiny number represents a thinker and a strong free will. It does not like to follow beaten path. He make and dictate his own life.
The presence of no 4 is a representation of hard work, planned work though at the same time, pessimism is also strongly present as an indication of same 4. When this 4 joined 0 and when date of birth ends in 0, it naturally indicates public life.
Next, by having a look at his name, we can see that it totals to 4. This also signifies a very hard worker and a great spirit. The compound total, 31 is a slow and study and late bloomer. It gives positive results in life but takes its time.
Individual names Bruce and Lee separately total to 18, 13 consecutively. This is also very significant as these numbers are very powerful in giving results and giving public life. Still, their total 4 is a number of some dark secrets in life.
I don't want to delve more into details. This caricature, in my view, gives clear indication of true nature and potential of Bruce Lee, the man of eternal fame.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As you know, from time to time I share my ideas with you on various numerology points.
Today, I want to share one important idea that is very useful when checking the given data.
Actually, this is somewhat more theoretic. I did check this with few date of births and was satisfied but still, I request you to check and respond.
The thing is this.
Whenever we go to any Numerologist, we see that some of the details just do not go home. So, here, I propose that for every one date of birth and name, three set of values are to be prepared. One should be related to situation, two for action and the third shows the weight of the incident in life.
These three values are to be obtained and can be used to predict all personal details.
I do not want to go deep in explaining the method; but it employs Pythagoras Numbers which are described as from 1 to 1000.
Any one who tried this are welcome to ask questions.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
A video on seeing numbers like11:11 3:33 etc. https://youtu.be/77jC9bTbMrY
With regards
astromania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
NUMEROLOGY TURNS YOU INTO YOU!
Seems absurd? It is not. Let me explain.
From a long time, I had the basic question. If all that numerology has is 0 to 9 digits and when so many people exist, how it can tell about you? Yesterday, I saw the movie "Kungfu Panda 3" and suddenly everything fell into place!. In that movie there is one dialogue, "Learning Kungfu makes you who you are." I wondered what it could have meant. Then I understood.
Every human being is unique. Even if you consider yourself as an atom in this universe, still, without that atom, the universe is incomplete. So, you are an inevitable part of the universe with you being you.
Then, to be what you are (for not being more and not being less), you need to understand yourself better. Consider this. You are a machine. Would you accept yourself in wrong working condition or not working condition? Now you think, you are a clog in a machine. Would you accept yourself because of your one act your and world's whole future compromised? I hope not. But that's exactly the situation. What's more, no matter how fast you move, you never reach your goal if you are going in the wrong direction. This being the case, you should consider the truth. It is not only important, but absolutely necessary to learn about yourself and be better you.
Numerology can help you with this. It can turn you into better you. Numerology works not because the number is you but because you are the number.
I know these words are not easy to comprehend as they are based on belief of spiritual oneness. But this is not logic. This is reality which our conscience tells us to be true if we care enough to see it.
Hope this helped to your learning.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
How to seperate astrology and numerology?
Actually this seems absurd. But to me, and people like me who call themselves numerologists, it matters. Not because it is great but because we see it as different. In approach, in calculation and application, it has identity of its own.
Planets, stars, signs etc work fine but need high level of understanding and knowledge. Numerology by its approach simple, awakening and direct.
That's all I wished to share.
Astro mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Why this question keeps repeating? At times, it seems we know everything and we are supreme. Then at times we feel desolate and we are nothing. Then what is truth?
Winning and losing are both sides of same coin. That coin is you. Thus, if you have power and possibility, you can always flip the coin.
Possibility or chance is a matter of concentration. Power is a matter of knowledge attained by concentration.
If you firmly believe, it's said, that god doesn't exist, then you have god in his non—existing form. Nevertheless he still exists. In same way, concentration exists as numbers, if you are a non-believer, you need and use their physical properties and if you believe, you can see their higher realm. You need that concentration and faith for growth.
In such cases using numbers for direction can never go wrong.
Interpretation always falls short of truth for the simple reason that it is not truth of time at the moment it is said. It relates to truth once you are careful enough to follow what is obvious with your levels of faith . This fact is a double sided sword. It can be used to argue for it as it shows truth or against it as it only limits us to truth. Choice is yours
With regards
Astro mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
As a numerologist and as a human being I always had the same question, " why we never get all correct answers? " many problems can be easily solved if we get correct answers. Everybody is ready to praise numerology but nobody will adopt it as it is, to them, unreliable.
Then, it suddenly it came to my mind. Most of us, at most of times fail to ask right question at right time. The reason could only be our focus. We say we are focused, we are interested but really we are not so. Thus we fail even before we try.
It is not my power to mend destinies. We can live only our potential and all I wish to help you is to recognize your own true potential.
With regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
For those who know only basics, year of birth does not seem of much significance. They are told if you know your date, ie from 1to 31, you simply reduce it to 1-9 and learn from it. All other things move around it.
However, it is not entirely true. If some one is born on 19th of January and another on 19th September, would they be same? If date of births are 14/05/2016 and 14/05/1983 would they be same?
Ofcourse not. There are things to consider here. In case of same date but different months, sun sign will be different based on month of birth. So, character, behavior, health, luck and fate will be different.
Now, you observe second case. Here, you see that year is clearly different. Thus, though sun sign falls on the same sign, still how it effects you will change.
In this case, the year, reduced first to double digit(as the case may be) and then to single digit points towards fate.
Please don't confuse with word fate as its meaning applies to logic of astrology in toto. In the present case, what scenario was created by date and month together, is further directed fate ie year no.
Then, in case of14/05/2016, the fate would be 9 (2+0+1+6) and in case of second, it is 3(1+9+8+3). So both are different.
Look at the double digits in each case as well. In first one it simply is 9 and for second it is 21 resulting in 3.
If you go a little derp and interpret them, it will be like this.
In first case philanthropic and strife ridden life is indicated and in second case, easy going, knowledgeable and quick life is indicated.
These are but some facts from many with the help of which a dob is examined. But these things refer to basics.
with regards
astro_ mania