Will I have a happy married life ever

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rajulshah@mail.com

Will I have a happy married life ever

Post by rajulshah@mail.com »

I am girl born on 23 Dec 1990 at 2.05 a.m. in Palanpur, Gujarat. I already had 2 broken engagements. Will I be able to get a happy married life, what are remedies for me. How will my future husband be?

I was engaged to a guy( born on 13 June 1990) first time from my community through arranged relationship as per my parents wish on June 2014. I gave my best to this relationship even though I wasnt comfortable with the guy. The guy kept nagging me to have physical relations with me which I obliged since I considered him my life partner. But one day the guy started cheating me by being with other girls and thus I ended relationship because of trust deficit on October 2014.

I got engaged again to another guy( born on 12 may 1989, 6.35 am Mumbai) whom I liked through arranged relationship on April 2018. I was emotionally attached to this guy and he also liked me but one day when the boy came to know about my past physical relationship( I told him), he became uncomfortable and left me. Did my both relationships fail because of Kundli dosh. Was I pressured into physical relationship by my 1st fiance bcoz of kundli dosh? Will the 2nd guy/1 st guy ever come back in my life. Do I stand a chance to have happy married life? How will my partner be.
Sujit

Re: Will I have a happy married life ever

Post by Sujit »

rajulshah@mail.com wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:53 am I am girl born on 23 Dec 1990 at 2.05 a.m. in Palanpur, Gujarat. I already had 2 broken engagements. Will I be able to get a happy married life, what are remedies for me. How will my future husband be?

I was engaged to a guy( born on 13 June 1990) first time from my community through arranged relationship as per my parents wish on June 2014. I gave my best to this relationship even though I wasnt comfortable with the guy. The guy kept nagging me to have physical relations with me which I obliged since I considered him my life partner. But one day the guy started cheating me by being with other girls and thus I ended relationship because of trust deficit on October 2014.

I got engaged again to another guy( born on 12 may 1989, 6.35 am Mumbai) whom I liked through arranged relationship on April 2018. I was emotionally attached to this guy and he also liked me but one day when the boy came to know about my past physical relationship( I told him), he became uncomfortable and left me. Did my both relationships fail because of Kundli dosh. Was I pressured into physical relationship by my 1st fiance bcoz of kundli dosh? Will the 2nd guy/1 st guy ever come back in my life. Do I stand a chance to have happy married life? How will my partner be.
There is promise of marriage in your chart but you are likely to face stress to married life, disturbance to domestic peace and marital happiness.
Be patient and look for marriage during 2020 and you will have to very patient in married life and avoid conflicts.
Good luck
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
rajulshah@mail.com

Post by rajulshah@mail.com »

Is there a chance that I can reunite with my first or 2nd fiance?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1. Your rasi chart has Saturn in the fifth house from where it has sight on the seventh,eleventh and second house,which sre significating houses for marriage.This signifies delay.
2. Jupiter placed in the eleventh house should have nullified this delay,but since jupiter is in the navamsa of saturn,its ability to control saturn is badly curtailed,moreover in navamsa chart jupiter is placed with the sixth lord saturn.thus making jupiter totally ineffective.
3. The natural karaka as well as functional karaka venus is in the fourth house,and not in a bad condition.
4. According to astakavarga system jupiter is the highest scorer but cannot come forward to give an event by being placed with the sixth lord in navamsa.
5.Mercury in placed in the fourth house with 6 bindus this is house of jupiter{sagi} further jupiter is in nakshatra ruled by mercury{ASlesha}.This makes mercury samdharmi to jupiter.
6.The event may take place in the antardasa of Mercury which starts from 10 may 2022 and lasts till 18 Jan 2025.
7.Since this is a case of unckecked delay the marriage will take place in the last 1/3 of the mercury antardasa.If we further narrow it down we can say around november 2024.

For all my readings a reason has been given astrologically.which you can discuss with other astrologers.

Hamid Sheikh
Calgary.Canada
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
The main dosha in your horoscope is that Sani is seeing your sevent house.
Seventh house stands for marriage.So,your marriage house is spoiled
very badly..It was told by previous Astrologer sri Hamid.

Fifth house and ninth houses show your luck factore.
Fifth house contained Rahu also..Good karma from prevous
life gives positive luck factore.
Fifth house is spoiled by rahu.Luck factor is less.

Ninth house is another which shows your luck factor.
It contains Kuja..Kuja is worst planet for Kanya lagna.
So,your luck factor is again spoiled.

When a person consults astrologer,the customer should
take steps to rectify the evil of horoscope.

You have to do penance for one or two years,to put
your life on correct path and reduce the negativity of
rahu and Kuja.
Please read the article by typing in google
---kumrao99 penance method.

Easy methods of remedies will not be sufficient.
ok.