Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

rohit86

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by rohit86 »

My mother is sick from last 3.5 years. Please let me know when will she get well ?
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Dear Rohit,

Can you help me to understand if there are any feasibility
Of a stable companionship and marriage in my life.

Regards,
Maya
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Maya008,

Rohit is not one of our Tarot readers. Would you please go here: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4778 and ask our Tarot reader 'random name' your question.

Thank you.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Wahrsagen

Post by Wahrsagen »

What these card represents Page of Swords, Four of Cups, The Wheel of Fortune
Rayray3434

Post by Rayray3434 »

Hi I have two questions :)

1 . Will I be a successful writer ?

2. Will next year but a year of change for me ?
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello and happy New year!! Are this thread still active? I wanted to know about my love life in the recent future. And how does my interest feels about me?
Joynumber

Post by Joynumber »

Hi,
Any advice where to start learning about "Tarot reading". I always one to know more about Tarot but don't know where to start :D
random name

Post by random name »

Joynumber wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:05 pm Hi,
Any advice where to start learning about "Tarot reading". I always one to know more about Tarot but don't know where to start :D
Go with your feeling!
First choose the deck that is most appealing to you. Do not think too much on it, just one that feels right, one that "catches your eye".
If you want to go safe, Rider-Waite deck is usually recommended for beginners... It truly is very well elaborated in it's pictures where you can really easily pick up informations... But again, nothing wrong if you choose any other deck as well. i went straight to Crystal deck, simply because I felt drawn to it, and I haven't regret it even a bit.
Once you get the deck, just practice, with time you will get to know images and their meanings, you can even play little games with your cards - like pull one and study it really well and write down the story the image is telling you. Also, there are plenty of card interpretations all over the internet that can give you guidance to what is the meaning of each card. With time you will notice you are reading them very easily. Also, do not ignore your intuition and feeling when interpreting the cards. They are alive and each time they tell a different story.
Just start and have fun!
Joynumber

Post by Joynumber »

Thank you a lot! Loving tarot more after your response :). I'm starting today
Lilith78

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello K,

Thank you for offering your services as a tarot reader. I have asked the Tarot this question on my own, and receive conflicting messages. So I am hoping that you may do the reading and from there we may compare notes. Currently, I have two jobs. One is delivering pizza and other food. The second is cleaning pool filters. While I am glad I accepted the second position because it helped me pay off student loans, I got into the good habit of waking up early, and other reasons. Now, I have enough saved up in my bank account, that I no longer need this income. If I quit the second job, I would devote myself to writing character descriptions based on the 12 signs in Astrology. Would you do a reading and find out if my plan of quiting the pool filter cleaner job and instead focusing on writing?

Thank you.