Where are my glasses?

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
VyriVoyant
Location: Oregon 'walking somewhere betwixt between the dew drops

Where are my glasses?

Post by VyriVoyant »

Dear Forum Members

Here is a chart with the outcome known.

Recently had put my glasses somewhere-I had forgotten where & was in a frenzy about the house looking for them thinking I had left them either in my sister's car, as they had fallen from my backpack, or worse they had somehow been lifted by Gremlin's peeping in my apt somehow as they had sequestered them away. Some time later retrieved them from an area I had placed them within 2 days prior. Can you tell me by looking at the chart where I found them?

Sincerely
Vyri
VyriVoyant

Re: Where are my glasses?

Post by VyriVoyant »

The time the question above was asked was at: 10:50:33 am; Forest Grove, Oregon, 123w04' 57"; 45n31' 16" December 5th, 2018. Have sent a map but I guess it doesn't show?

Thanks again
Eager to see the readings :roll:

Vyri
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What a great teaser this is ! To be honest I haven’t used horary charts much for such matters as I’ve never had much success with them. There was one occasion though – which clearly must’ve been a fluke.

For days I had been trying to find a book I knew I had but just couldn’t find it anywhere. Set up an Horary, with no success. Then finally, and against all horary rules, I chose a planet – Neptune - to represent the book (it was about ‘Mysticism’). This planet in the chart was in the South East. I followed that line through from the centre of the house, which ended up at the very end of one of the shelves on a bookcase, and there, hidden (Neptune) right at the very end of the bookshelf behind the lip of the shelf, was the book ! As I said, this was clearly a fluke....but rather interesting nonetheless?

I am going to look at your Horary Chart for your issue but I can’t do that right now as I have too much work on. I will get back to it though as I’m intrigued.

I’ve inserted the chart for others here who might like to have a go.

Best,
Admin.
Glasses Horary.png
Glasses Horary.png (109.62 KiB) Viewed 3961 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
VyriVoyant

Post by VyriVoyant »

Admin Thank you for the reply, you know..the planet suits the significator for glasses, Neptune, Moon, & Mercury from the book of Rex E Bills The Rulership Book. That book was my mainstay back in the 70's..it yet is. Lee Leeman has a Rulership book additionally as you most likely already know. Needless to say you are very much right on the money. Will give some clues in a bit. Albeit my chart has about 25 deg rising. The coordinates were taken from a Lat Long address converting website.

Thank you again
Vyri (zounds like free)
fensi88

Post by fensi88 »

Jupiter is in Sag so they might be I in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are. Look also at hallway, study, dining room, a parent (mother) may know where it is. Look near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general.

Direction :South
Near colour:blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POFis in Cap in 12 house. Look for it in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant or at places of prayer and meditation.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red