First Meeting Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RB298

First Meeting Chart

Post by RB298 »

Hi!

I am very intrigued and also a bit baffled by the First Meeting Chart.

I basically made an event chart, using the time, place, and location I met this special person.

Apparently, I should be able to find out some very interesting information about the potential of our relationship, and the dynamic of our relationship from this first meeting chart, but I don't know where to start or how.

Could one of you help me out? It's greatly appreciated!!
Attachments
astro_2gw_04_event.85687.23771.gif
astro_2gw_04_event.85687.23771.gif (103.42 KiB) Viewed 4598 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: First Meeting Chart

Post by admin »

“am very intrigued and also a bit baffled by the First Meeting Chart.

I basically made an event chart, using the time, place, and location I met this special person.

Apparently, I should be able to find out some very interesting information about the potential of our relationship, and the dynamic of our relationship from this first meeting chart, but I don't know where to start or how.

Could one of you help me out? It's greatly appreciated!!”
Actually, you have made me think about this! It has been a long time since I ‘thought’ about the actual ‘mechanics’ of it...I just ‘look’ and ‘pick up’ on what seems to be relevant. So, I’m not sure whether to thank you for 'forcing' me to attempt this, or... ... ... :evil: ).

OK... First, look at the ‘Ruler’ of the chart, which in this instance is Venus (Ruler of the Taurus Ascendant). Then, look at the Sign, House, and Aspects of that planet. (Note here that Venus is in the 8th, which has to do with deep personal relationships, and is in square to Uranus/Jupiter in the 11th House; Note then that Uranus 'rules' the 10th and 11th).

Next (as it’s a ‘relationship’ issue) also look at the 7th House (Scorpio here), and its ruler/s in this chart: Mars and Pluto). Mars is in Aquarius in the 10th - so that would be about the ‘public image/persona’ of this relationship; and is in conjunction with the Sun in Aquarius (so close to each other as to be considered ‘combust’ – as in ...inseparable – which is about a totally combined effort).

Meanwhile, both Mars and Pluto‘govern’ the relationship connection - given that Venus in the 8th ‘House’ rules the ‘Ascendant' of this ‘First Meeting Chart’ is also in the 8th/Pluto’s ‘natural’ House. So, then, you would look at both Mars and Pluto’s aspects: in this instance, Plluto is conjunct the North Node in Capricorn... So, then – in this instance – you would think about the Nodes.

In other words, note the Ascendant, and the Ruler of the Chart (of the Ascendant) at the time of the ‘event’ and, then, the aspects it makes to other planets.

If it is a relationship matter, look at the Ascendant, its ‘ruler’, and also the Descendant, and its ‘ruler’. Follow each one, and most of all, look at the closest aspects.
If it is a ‘Career’ matter, then the Ruler/s of the Ascendant, and of the Midheaven/10th House (and of the 6th House) would be the planets to look at.
If it is a ‘Family’ issue, then you would look at the Ruler/s of the Ascendant, and the Ruler/s of the 4th House.

And ...etc.

Would Note that, in ‘Event’ charts, I have found that the ‘orbs’ should be much smaller than what is used for a ‘Natal’ chart, except/unless any of the planets are specifically relevant to each person’s Natal chart in that Event Chart.

Hmmm...I don't think I have explained this well. (Thanks for making me attempt to do so!!! :evil: ).
What stood out in this chart suggested that it was a ‘meeting of minds’ about something that you and the other person felt was ‘lost’? in some way. There is also a very strong sense here about ‘the world out there’ and what is needed?

Would appreciate your comments and further questions about this so I can ...eh hmmm...'refine' it further.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
RB298

Post by RB298 »

I really appreciate your input! ^__^

I usually can understand the technical aspect or the things in the chart that I should be looking at, and why, but I always have a problem taking all the pieces and putting it together to form a coherent "picture" of the event/relationship in question. This event was the first meeting of myself and another person, and it's a relationship. With this person, I feel the most intense spiritual attraction that I have ever felt in my life. The physical attraction definitely takes a backseat to this intense spiritual/mental attraction and magnetism..

My main desire here was to figure out how the influences on the day we first met could shed some insight on the dynamics and qualities of our relationship (or potential relationship). I've heard that analyzing the First Meeting Chart can be extremely insightful regarding the relationship. Or if it even hints at whether or not a serious relationship or love is possible.

So yes, my main problem with all this is I cannot form a coherent assessment of everything put together, probably because I'm not very experienced with astrology!

P.S. Sorry if I didn't give you the info you needed.. It's hard for me to ask specific questions about what you've mentioned since I have a hard time truly understanding it. I did see you mentioned about the "meeting of the minds" which sounds correct to me.

I am also going to use your post and go back and look at the chart again following your advice!

PPS. For example, I see that the descendant is Scoripio, but I'm not sure how to interpret that in terms of the first meeting energies and how that would affect the relationship?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, it’s really difficult to pull all the information together, and it can surely get utterly overwhelming!

I think you should look at your own chart first, and look at the transits therein at the time/date/place of the ‘event’. This should at least give you some clues as to what is relevant to You at the time. Then, if it’s possible, look at the other person’s chart, and see what connections there are between you and that person.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]