Issues with anger, sensitivity & self obsession.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Be water my friend

Issues with anger, sensitivity & self obsession.

Post by Be water my friend »

I have a very non conformist attitude, free thinking but i can be hell to talk to as i will put forwards facts leaving no room for small talk. Small talk for whatever reason is a very boring thing to me, and i do not understand at all what is so great about it, as it creates a new layer that i for some reason deem as time wasting, boring & non progressive.
I tend to build emotions instead of allowing them out all the time which can cause me to explode at something that was trivial.
I have some past hurt & things i still need to get over and i am doing that, but i think i need to forgive those who have hurt me and learn to move on which i feel will come sooner than later because i am tired. This anger, frustration & obsessive behaviour has big implications on the energy levels of a person if not properly dealt with.
I have broken up with my partner of 1 year who is a Leo but we have great synastry together except her Saturn squaring my Moon & Mars, we have split in a civil fashion & kept ourselves level headed, no hard feelings and are functioning fine as friends.
If i delve deeper into myself in words i tend to lose myself and become a bit too self obsessed forcing everyone to listen without input because i feel outsiders colour what is and what was so i will not be doing that.

I am asking here what is my best approach? i feel i need to go to the people who hurt me and face them and find out what went on, create a bond & create harmony within myself and that it's ok to let go now.

Am i thinking straight?

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Issues with anger, sensitivity & self obsession.

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Water, that is a good attitude and it shows you have some insights into yourself.

Unfortunately your chart has disappeared, can you please send me a PM with your birth details and I'll place it up for you.