What does my career hold for me? Are things starting to improve?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
wtp1590

What does my career hold for me? Are things starting to improve?

Post by wtp1590 »

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help in interpreting what my chart says about my career and finances. I recently had an astrology reading and was told that things start to improve for me starting in 2019, shortly after my birthday in January. The past ~10 years or so of my life have been really tough. I've worked really hard but I don't have a lot to show for it and my self-confidence and self-esteem have really been crushed. The astrologer who did my reading basically said that the first 29/30 years of my life aren't great but that things keep getting better and better the older I get. Is this astrologer on the right track? Regardless of what he mentioned to me, I'm interested in understanding what my career and finances will look like going forward. I truly hope the past is not indicative of the future in this case!

Thank you and please let me know if I can clarify my questions at all. Link to my chart below.

Sujit

Re: What does my career hold for me? Are things starting to improve?

Post by Sujit »

Post birth details.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
wtp1590

Post by wtp1590 »

The birth details are included on my chart, which I linked to. For easy reference:
January 5, 1990
11:21 am Eastern Standard Time
New York, NY, United States
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

The link is not working...

You are in the sub period of the Moon in 2nd house of status, wealth is favorable for you.
Improvement has started in your chart. Profession can face some work pressure till November which you can easily manage.
Next year you can find some positive developments in job. Current sub period is good for learning new skills, training, attending seminars, celebration and emotional relationships.
Good luck. Send me feedback.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
wtp1590

Post by wtp1590 »

Thank you, Sujit. Is there anything you can share about what my career will look like? I’ve struggled with understanding what I want to do in life and I don’t know that I’m any closer to figuring it out.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi wtp,

Many thanks to Sanjit for his good work here, and I hope he doesn’t mind if I add a few of my thoughts.

You’re certainly ‘stuck’ right now wtp, and have been so for some time, mainly due to transiting Saturn sitting on your Midheaven/Career cusp, and on your Uranus too right up there at the top of your chart.

The 30 years that astrologer mentioned is indeed very relevant – as it is for us all – but specifically for you and for your career and life goals. This is all due to the act that Saturn is in his own Sign of Capricorn, in which you have no less than 5 planets (including your Sun). The 29/30 years is relevant to what is called the ‘Saturn Return’ which happens to all of us around that age and which signals an important stage of maturation. And as that astrologer mentioned, ‘the older you get, the better your life’, mainly because Saturn (and Capricorn, which Saturn rules) works more easily with maturity and a Capricorn individual feels more comfortable the older he or she grows.

This whole period has been and will continue to be about discovering your ‘real’ goals and vocation, but the process is difficult...though the ultimate rewards are great. The 10 year period you speak of started when heavy, transformational Pluto crossed that 10th House cusp and thus began the struggle. Pluto works to totally transform us, and for you, every planet it crossed along its way would have resulted in forcing you to let go of one part of your life after another in order to transform it totally.

Pluto is now on his way to the last planet in your Capricorn group – Mercury – and this will produce a struggle to change the way you think and communicate with others. You will want to dig deeply into the ‘meaning’ behind everything and won’t be satisfied with the superficial. This is going to grow stronger during these next 2 years and, along with Saturn which will also come to that point during that time, will complete Pluto and Saturn’s journey through that area of Career.

It’s been a very long and difficult journey for you, but gradually, especially during these next few months, you’ll begin to ‘see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel’. What kind of work do you do ? Whatever it is, it may change, either to another field, or else you may find that you’re given greater responsibility in whatever work you do now or take on/change to during these next few months.

And whatever work you do you will need it to be more than just for personal satisfaction; you need something that contributes to the advancement or betterment of humanity. (Not much to ask ?) I suggest you look up “Uranus in the 10th House” as this will help you understand a very important issue about your career and your needs in that area. I think that right now this may be part of your question as you are ‘different’ from others in many ways, which is being highlighted at this time and of late, making you very restless and changeable, perhaps even stringing out your nerves and creating much indecision. This will shift too next year – perhaps you’ll change your abode or even move away from home.

Don’t worry wtp, you may feel like nothing’s moving for you at this time, but indeed it is. Hang in there but, don’t just wait for it to pass. You are a perfectionist – too much so I’d suggest – and this alone can prevent you from moving forward as you may demand too much of yourself, and perhaps of others too ? Saturn is telling you to take smaller steps, one at a time, in order to attain reachable goals along the way to those greater goals. In this way you can create a firm foundation from which to reach those great heights.

I hope this may help in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
wtp1590

Post by wtp1590 »

@Admin - thank you so much for your lengthy reply. I appreciate the time you took. As you can see, this has been a tough time for me so I do appreciate your perspective on what is going on.

I do have a few follow up questions.

1. Do you have any recommended sources to learn more about Uranus in the 10th house? I read a post on The Astro Codex (https://theastrocodex.com/natal-uranus- ... 0th-house/), but I don't know if this is a reliable source of information.

2. You mentioned that I need to do something "that contributes to the advancement or betterment of humanity." Can you clarify what you mean by this? Part of why I've been feeling so poorly for several years is because I haven't been able to advance or better myself. I can't imagine doing anything for "humanity" when I don't feel like I'm even taking care of myself.

3. Is there any indication of what I should do with my career beyond contributing to the "advancement or betterment of humanity"?

Thank you!
Akshit

Post by Akshit »

Hi there, I would like to answer this question with the help of Vedic Astrology.

You’re having Pisces Ascendant and Aries Moon sign.
Generally, you’ve combust Saturn along with Sun and Mercury in the 10th house. Saturn is the lord of Karma and 10th house, the house of profession. Combust Saturn in 10th house is a typical placement. You often don’t get what you want and when you get it you don’t enjoy. Actually, Combust planets are those who don’t know what and how to do.

Combust Saturn gives disappointments, lack of confidence and freedom. Native will be drawn into unnecessary conflicts and will face difficulties in professional life.

At the time of your birth, Saturn was in Sagittarius in 10th house. Nowadays, Saturn is also transiting through Sagittarius. Hence, the 1st circle of Saturn is over and it indicates major changes in career, location or professional life from October 2017 to December 2020. Native may see lots of changes in his career in between this period.

Saturn is transiting over itself- Obstacles and Changes professional life.
Saturn is transiting over Sun- Restlessness, Relationship with father or his health may suffer.
Saturn transiting over Mercury- Marriage issues or marriage may delay.

Ending of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 will bring some good results and opportunities in professional life.
Native may experience financial gain after 2020.

Thanks! Hope this will be helpful.