Nothing positive in life

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Findingneverland

Nothing positive in life

Post by Findingneverland »

Dear All,
I have been unemployed for 2 years now. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work out. I don't know when this would be over or will it ever be over! I graduated in law in 2016 and have been unemployed since then. Tried government as well as private sector positions but to no avail. I have been separated from my friends who have been doing well in their life and have also tried to help me, but nothing has worked out. I have met the worst people possible. Opening up to people has become a challenge as I feel its all fated.
When will I get a job? Will I ever get a job or be employed with good pay?
Should I look for options to study abroad? Try a new skill? Do I have chances of working abroad?
Should I get married? Do I have chances of settling abroad? Or will I stay in India forever?
Is there any hope or it's going to be as negative for a good long time?
Attachments
vedic chart
vedic chart
vedic.png (67.2 KiB) Viewed 2964 times
Pem

Re: Nothing positive in life

Post by Pem »

Hello Findingneverland
To enable better assessment of your chart, please answer the following :
How accurate is your dob details.?
What is your religious background ?
and have you ever thought of seeking spiritual remedial measures for help ?
Have you consulted any other astrologers and what advice was given ?
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Findingneverland

Pem wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am Hello Findingneverland
To enable better assessment of your chart, please answer the following :
How accurate is your dob details.?
What is your religious background ?
and have you ever thought of seeking spiritual remedial measures for help ?
Have you consulted any other astrologers and what advice was given ?
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Regards
Hi Pem,
Thank you for responding and your concern. Means a lot in this time.
My DOB is 10/nov/1991, Time of birth :10:10 am, Place: Dewas( Madhya Pradesh, India)- These details are accurate. Maybe the time of birth may be different as my parents don't remember that so well. The only record I have is of my birth kundali (Which is made in my culture right after the birth). All my parents remember is that I was born in the morning.

I am a Hindu ( Brahmin), I am an indian

I do identify myself as partly spiritual. Although neither I nor my family goes overboard with religious practices. For inner mental peace, I recite Hanuman Chalisa every day since the past few years. I am a devout believer of Lord Hanuman. Every Tuesday I go to the temple and pray.
Recently one astrologer told me that I should recite hanuman vadvanal stotra every day 11 times. So now, I do that too.
Yes, I have consulted astrologers. I have received varied/ diverse view predictions from them.
A couple of years back in 2012, my father was facing some career and financial problems so he took us to the astrologer. The prediction he made for dad was spot on. He told me that I should stay away from my friends as my path would be different from them. He told me that I wouldn't be employed before 28 years of age. The first part of his prediction proved to be true,
I met another astrologer somewhere around 2014. He told me that I will not get a job and even if I do it would be terribly unsatisfying. He also told me that my marriage would be problematic and unsatisfactory.
Some astrologers told me that work has been frustrated but slowly things are improving in my chart.
Some have told me that My sun and venus is debilitated and hence desired work won't fall through. No matter what. They suggested me to look at sales, freelance, self-employment options.
Some have also told me that my Rahu is in 1st house and Ketu is in 7th house so that definitely means that married life won't be good for me. One astrologer told me to fast Saturday evenings and workship Lord Bhairav. So I do that every Saturday for the past few months.
I also have sade sati peak phase over me.

Yes, I wear ruby gemstone in gold in my ring finger.
Trust this would help. Do let me know if you want to know anything more. Thank you for this :) So grateful
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello
Thanks for the answers.
My approach is different but more specific to alleviate harmful effects
and strengthen weak planets to give better results.

I am glad you are able to do the rituals according to the Hindu culture which makes
it easier to guide.

Yes, you are in the middle of Sade Sate - something spot on.
Important planets in your chart need to be treated by spiritual means, taking into account
Dasas, and other important significators that have a big influence in the chart.

If you would like to go ahead with this treatment to the various planets with mantras,
prayers, worship - daily, then please come back; not only worship to Sri Hanuman.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Findingneverland

Hi Pem,
Yes, your approach seems different. I also chant these mantras for inner mental peace hoping that if nothing else, it will give me the strength to go on and endure this bad time. I do not chant these with the intention to hope for miracles or windfall luck to fall on me. I know that bad times come and go. I just hope there are no long-term repercussions to this time. I honestly feel a little stable after chanting vadvanal stotra. That's why I do it every day.
The past 2 years have been extremely depressing for me.I've been fortunate in the past when bad times had befallen on me. That's the time I started chanting hanuman chalisa daily. High school was tough for me(Obesity, Bad in math and science)(2006-08) but I scored well above my expectations. I also faced problems in getting admission in a good ranking government college. But somehow I made it through with a bit of luck and effort (2011). Post graduating (2016), Life has been downhill again. I feel that I don't get what I deserve. And most of the times the selection process is so unfair even my parents ( worst critics) have seen what all I have been through and agree to this. I was never privileged or got anything on a plate so the 'life is unfair' premise has always been there but somehow if I worked for something, usually I would end up getting something. Now, at this critical juncture of life, I see no hope of getting out.

Pem, Can you tell me how to treat the important planets in my chart? What all mantras should I chant for that? Which deities should I workship? I am ready and willing to go ahead with whatever you suggest me right now to overcome this.

Thank you again in anticipation. Grateful to you.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello
Thanks for your reply.
Before I give the specific remedial measures, I would like to refer you to my post
on this forum : Mantras for Planets - in 1st position - so that you familiarize in
preparation before my next post. Also, kindly tell me you have done so.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Findingneverland

Hi Pem,
Yes, I have. Kindly tell me what all mantras should I chant out them, how many times, guidelines for fasting or time and date specific to the debilitated planet.
Would be extremely grateful :)
Thank you
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello FNL
Presently you are going through the mahadasa of SUN which is your Atmakaraka which
will be until September 2021:
The most malefic planet in your chart is Moon; then Rahu/Ketu;
In addition to Sun being fallen you also have Venus in the 10th house and is not helpful too.
Also Saturn and Mercury to a lesser degree.
These above planets are not vibrant enough in chart to produce desired results.

So in order of priority do the mantras to the required no of repititions, until reached and then
then continue them daily. The above planets need to be appeased or strengthened by this means.
If you want to do poojas in rotation with priest in temple you may do so. Also other other rituals,
especially for the Sun is recommended, which please find out from the priest, or some learned member
could recommended a ritual. Or, you can google and get guidance.
The deities, no of repetitions, etc are given on a plate in my post.

In order of next priority are the benefics, which are not producing results as they should; viz:
Jupiter, your lagna lord, with its depositor the Sun, and well placed but cannot help. The benefics
of this chart are : Jupiter, Mars, Sun. So you need to also chant to them,(except Sun) at a slower pace.

For the moment, you require to do Pooja to Shani for your Sade Sati which will be on for about 1.5 years.
So do the chants too for this and on Saturdays the sesame pooja, if possible. At this same time at temple in
one visit and do some small archanas. They are in expensive to do a few deities at a time, each week. Giving
small donations, as you see when you visit what others give to the temple. The priest will require your Rashi
Nakshatra : which is : Mula - ruled by Ketu. Deith is Lord Ganesha.

You could go when you can, preferably at present on Saturdays, or Mondays for Moon , or Sundays.
In this way, you have comprehensive cover which will give benefits, as your chart is somewhat weak, and is a
better bet than spending lots of money on a gemstone which is a hit or miss method. This approach will
alleviate your difficulties by great measure and will open new roads to meet right people at the right time who
can help you.

I would now like to hear that you have embarked on this course of action, in a serious manner, keeping count
and not expecting results, but to expect blessings when you so deserve it.

Please do not over do things and exhaust yourself but spread it evenly and according to requirement, as suggested.
I now wish you Blessings as you proceed in your new path of life !

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Findingneverland

Hi Pem,
Thank you so much for the guidance and detailed analysis of my weak planets.
Can't thank you enough.
Just needed some clarification on the points below:
1. Is there an order of priority of the planets I need to chant these mantras for every day? Are there days specific to what I should chant or do I have to chant mantras for all these planets every day?
To my understanding, you have advised me to chant mantras for my malefics ( Moon,Rahu, ketu, Venus, Saturn and mercury) as well as benefics ( Jupiter, mars )
2. The number of repetitions mentioned in the plate of your post is in thousands. Do they need to be chanted that many times every day/week or all in entirety ( one time every day)? Can you guide me of how to spread chanting these mantras evenly according to requirement?
3. What are small archanas? I belong to the lineage of priests (Brahmin) so I guess I could maybe do it myself? What is the procedure? if there is an online link that you know or could provide where the procedure is enumerated?
4. Also, an astrologer told me to fast every Saturday. Should I continue to do that?
5. For Shani puja, every Saturday I go to the Shani and Lord Bhairav temple and do puja. Does sesame pooja mean offering sesame to the deity?
6. I was told to do surya namaskar and offer water to the sun every morning. Would that suffice for the sun?

I am willing to follow whatever guideline you advise me on this. Just needed some clarification.
Thank you so much for your invaluable guidance. so indebted to you.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello
I agree with points 4, 5 & 6. Thats fine especially the ritual for Sun which is very important.
Do 1 Hanuman Chalisa daily - which I forgot to add. (do not stop what you were already doing, but 1 is enough)
1st Sun : (9) nine times daily;
2nd Moon : same as above
3rd Ketu : 3 times daily
4th Rahu : same as above
5th Venus : same as above
6th Saturn : same as above
7th Mercury : same as above
8th : Jupiter : Once daily
9th : Mars same as above.

For archana, one buys a fixed price ticket in temple to give to priest; here in London its £2 per deity. So you can do for 2 deities in rotation
whenever you go to the temple. Remember your Rasi nak.

Keep count of the above by some method and e.g. for 30 days - you can give me the answer. its that simple.
Do it until the no. of recommended repititions are reached. When targets have been reached, then continue daily,
One repetition only, for all the 9 planets (like which I do daily) for the rest of your life.
Make a small mandhir with the pics; one diya for all, and all the deities will be waiting for your ceremony each day and
will bless you and give you peace and protection and blessings.
If you are unable to do it on an odd day, do not worry, note it , and start when you can again.
You now have comprehensive cover.
Its now time for action. Would like to know when you have set up and started.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**