Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

1nluv

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by 1nluv »

Beej.beej wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:56 pm Hello,

I would like to know if I will be able to score well enough to get into one of the top-notch schools in my country?

Please and thank you for your time.
Hi Beej.beej! Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for the reading.
Beej.beej

Post by Beej.beej »

1nluv wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:28 am

I would like to know if I will be able to score well enough to get into one of the top-notch schools in my country?

Hi Beej.beej! Thank you for your question. Please allow a couple of days for the reading.

Yes
Thank you
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi Beej.beej. Here is your reading:

Beej.beej_reading.jpg
Beej.beej_reading.jpg (188.27 KiB) Viewed 3394 times

Page of Cups
10 of Swords
9 of wands

Page of Cups: A fair youth holds a cup with a fish in it, and it appears the two are communicating. It refers to news, messages, applications, reflection, meditation, and things related to business.

10 of Swords: This card shows a prostrate figure, pierced by all the swords belonging to the card. It indicates pain, affliction, tears, sadness, desolation. It is not necessarily a card of violent death; rather, it is a card of bad news which has a ring of finality to it.

9 of Wands: A figure leans upon his staff and has an expectant look, as if awaiting an enemy. Behind are eight other staves, erect, like a palisade. The card signifies strength in opposition. If attacked, the person will meet an onslaught boldly. His build and stance shows that he may prove a formidable opponent. The card signifies being on the defense but “hanging in there”, also delay, suspense, and adjournment.

My Interpretation: This reading indicates that you will be receiving unpleasant news about your scores which will put you in a defensive position. It doesn’t appear that you will score well enough to get into one of the top-notch schools in your country I’m sorry to say - the reading is pretty clear. However, do not let this reading dishearten you!!! You have the power to change your future by changing your actions today. Realize that this is a formidable goal, and you must rise to the challenge to meet it.
peanutlog

Post by peanutlog »

I would like to know if my guy friend (with whom I have some heavy synastry aspects) is worth pursuing beyond friendship?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

peanutlog wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 am I would like to know if my guy friend (with whom I have some heavy synastry aspects) is worth pursuing beyond friendship?
Hi peanutlog- I think this question should be reworded. For example, I can ask if you would be satisfied in a romantic relationship with this person. Please reframe the question and I'll be happy to do the reading.
peanutlog

Post by peanutlog »

Would my guy friend and I be happy in a romantic relationship together?
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

peanutlog wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:16 pm Would my guy friend and I be happy in a romantic relationship together?
Thanks. I'll post your reading soon.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

peanutlog wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:16 pm Would my guy friend and I be happy in a romantic relationship together?
Hi peanutlog. Here is your reading in response to your question:

6 of Pentacles
The Chariot
King of Swords

peanutlog_reading.jpg
peanutlog_reading.jpg (197.53 KiB) Viewed 3337 times

6 of Pentacles: The 6 of Pentacles shows a merchant distributing money to the needy and distressed. The card speaks of the virtues of generosity and judiciousness. In a practical sense it refers to the allocation or exchange of anything given to another, like attention or money for example.

The Chariot: A princely charioteer commands a chariot drawn by a pair of sphinx. Look closely at this card though and you’ll see that there is no harness, the charioteer appears to be standing in a concrete block, and the sphinx are lazing about in the grass. Nonetheless, it’s a card of victory. The victory is secured through mental agility and the ability to harness opposing forces to work in one’s favor. This card says: “I’m the captain of this vessel. I’ve just won the race and now I’m going to Disneyland.” It’s a card of making proper decisions by strategically choosing the right path between equally viable options. When you’re being pulled in different directions, this card shows that you’re taking control of your circumstances and putting yourself on the path of victory. It sometimes refers to actual vehicles, such as cars, boats, planes, etc.

King of Swords: This king represents an intelligent authority in the military, law, business, or medical science fields. He’s ambitious but reserved.

My Interpretation: Yes, you could be happy together, but it depends quite a bit on your definition of happiness. Happiness in this relationship can be found by navigating through difficult decision-making and working successfully together as a team. If that is fulfilling to you, then the answer is yes. However, if romantic love and affection is what either of you are looking for, you’d most likely be happier with someone else. There’s a stark lack of emotion in this spread. Two of the figures (in The Chariot and King of Swords cards) are particularly stoic, and even cold & calculating (King of Swords.) The only warmth and hint of emotion in this spread comes from the look of self-satisfied generosity in the 6 of Pentacles, and the golden, strategically-victorious atmosphere of The Chariot. I could be wrong (still practicing) but I get the impression you and he are of different backgrounds or statuses in some way. One of you has ‘a bit’ more than the other. There’s some unequal distribution of authority; perhaps one of you is the other’s boss. This relationship would function more as a social and economic vehicle, and less as something truly intimate and heartfelt.

It also depends on what you’re looking for in a romantic relationship. If you find that success in business is acceptable grounds for a romantic relationship, then yes, you can be happy. If entering a romantic relationship for reasons of social mobility or status is fine for either of you, then yes, you can be happy. If you both can avoid the “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine” mentality, or if that is acceptable to you as a couple (a possibility- I’m not judging here) then yes, you can be happy. Otherwise, if any of this is resonating with you and it isn’t what you’re looking for, you may want to reconsider.

I hope this has helped. Good luck!
peanutlog

Post by peanutlog »

Seems about right. Still not sure what's going on with all this, but I thank you for taking the time to answer my question, and giving a little more clarity to the situation.
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Hi, I would like to get a reading.
Stephanie