Should I take the plunge

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
icarus2712

Re: Should I take the plunge

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:04 am Hi icarus,

What a great idea ! With Cancer (the past) on your 5th (creativity) ruled by the Moon in Sag. (travels) in the 9th and conjunct the Midheaven (a public ‘forum’ such as a blog) this bodes well. Furthermore, Venus rules your 3rd (writing) and is conjunct Jupiter (travels) across your 9th House cusp. And then, your Mercury (the ‘natural ruler’ of the 3rd) is conjunct your Sun (creative expression)... So this project is a perfect ‘fit’ and medium for you.

I think you’ll discover that when writing about something you love, your creativity will flow more freely than you may imagine. Nonetheless, there are some inhibitions, not least of all your own doubts about ‘not being creative or good with words’. But I think that once you release the flow, the matter of ‘not good with words’ can be easily rectified.

I’m sure there must be some free writing courses available in your language. Should there not be, then I imagine your wife and daughter would be able to offer advice if you’re unsure of your skills...that is, if you want them to of course.

It would appear that this idea came to you when Jupiter had turned direct on your Mars – a very positive impulse I would say, as it would surely give your energies and outlook a very positive boost. Also you have started this prior to Mercury’s retrograde...another good indicator. During the period of Mercury’s retrograde (today, and for the next 3 weeks) it might be a good idea to make your blog ‘private’ for the time being, while you work out some kind of plan and structure for it. But of course, that’s entirely up to you as to how you feel about it’s being public from the start...and anyway, you can always change it as you proceed.

You might even find that you want to turn it into a book eventually, and earn some money from it, but in the meantime, take it one step at a time as laying the proper foundations is necessary to ensure its success.

I’m very excited about this project !

Best,
Admin.
Spot in there 👍👍 yes after Jupiter turned direct ,in fact my wife is helping out with translations!!! And my daughter helping with recall of important events. I even closed down my old face book account and created new one , where I will be posting travel related things only.

Only issue is since it's in native language and not English or Hindi, audience is quite limited and iam yet to reach a respectable size besides Google doesn't support Adsense on regional languages for monetization. So no earnings from blog as of now.and since I have started blogging I haven't had time to look at job postings so no job applications 😂😂 will run out of cash savings soon then the assets like shares etc go on block for money there also I will book loss as markets are down.😨
And that certification course starts on this Saturday. Bad omen ? Eclipse merc retrograde all that?
Thanks

PS: this question always intrigued me why now like it's been two decades I have been travelling so y blogging now? Weren't the natal or transit triggers then that they are now, very strange.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Clearly you’re going to have to do a fair bit of research in order to get this all organised properly, for which of course, Mercury retrograde is the perfect time. If you go into this before you’re properly ready and in a panic to earn money, you’ll get into a mess and then have to go back and re-start it all again.

I don’t know anything about earning monies from blogs, so I can’t help at all in that matter. But I know you desperately need to get something up and running to earn money. However, that retrograde Saturn in your 10th won’t let you do so until you’ve made a proper working plan upon which you can build a viable structure. This retro Saturn period is a time to create strong foundations for any long-term project, which I’m sure you know very well – otherwise it will be the proverbial ‘house built on sand’, and this is what desperation can, of course, push you to do.

I don’t think that the eclipse means necessarily that the certification course will fail. It might mean that in some way – yet to be revealed - it changes direction along the way. I do see that it occurs involving your daughter’s Neptune (retro Mars and Moon conjunct there, opposite Sun), but working with a rectified chart makes it all too hard to really be certain. And, well, as it involves her Neptune, it’s all a rather nebulous situation anyway.

Mercury retro might mean – rather obviously – that something will crop up that creates hold-ups or delays. (Chart I’ve set up for the eclipse in Kalyan gives Uranus Rising, close to the Ascendant in square to Mars/Moon and Sun from 10th to 4th. But I’m not going to hazard a guess about what this might mean...sorry).

Re
“PS: this question always intrigued me why now like it's been two decades I have been travelling so y blogging now? Weren't the natal or transit triggers then that they are now, very strange”

Well, the ‘urge’ just wasn’t there during that period, was it ? Nor the experience, or need, or push to discover the areas of creativity within you. You were living in a different personal world and completely different situation at that time.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

icarus2712 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:27 pm
admin wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:04 am Hi icarus,

What a great idea ! With Cancer (the past) on your 5th (creativity) ruled by the Moon in Sag. (travels) in the 9th and conjunct the Midheaven (a public ‘forum’ such as a blog) this bodes well. Furthermore, Venus rules your 3rd (writing) and is conjunct Jupiter (travels) across your 9th House cusp. And then, your Mercury (the ‘natural ruler’ of the 3rd) is conjunct your Sun (creative expression)... So this project is a perfect ‘fit’ and medium for you.

I think you’ll discover that when writing about something you love, your creativity will flow more freely than you may imagine. Nonetheless, there are some inhibitions, not least of all your own doubts about ‘not being creative or good with words’. But I think that once you release the flow, the matter of ‘not good with words’ can be easily rectified.

I’m sure there must be some free writing courses available in your language. Should there not be, then I imagine your wife and daughter would be able to offer advice if you’re unsure of your skills...that is, if you want them to of course.

It would appear that this idea came to you when Jupiter had turned direct on your Mars – a very positive impulse I would say, as it would surely give your energies and outlook a very positive boost. Also you have started this prior to Mercury’s retrograde...another good indicator. During the period of Mercury’s retrograde (today, and for the next 3 weeks) it might be a good idea to make your blog ‘private’ for the time being, while you work out some kind of plan and structure for it. But of course, that’s entirely up to you as to how you feel about it’s being public from the start...and anyway, you can always change it as you proceed.

You might even find that you want to turn it into a book eventually, and earn some money from it, but in the meantime, take it one step at a time as laying the proper foundations is necessary to ensure its success.

I’m very excited about this project !

Best,
Admin.
Spot in there 👍👍 yes after Jupiter turned direct ,in fact my wife is helping out with translations!!! And my daughter helping with recall of important events. I even closed down my old face book account and created new one , where I will be posting travel related things only.

Only issue is since it's in native language and not English or Hindi, audience is quite limited and iam yet to reach a respectable size besides Google doesn't support Adsense on regional languages for monetization. So no earnings from blog as of now.and since I have started blogging I haven't had time to look at job postings so no job applications 😂😂 will run out of cash savings soon then the assets like shares etc go on block for money there also I will book loss as markets are down.😨
And that certification course starts on this Saturday. Bad omen ? Eclipse merc retrograde all that?
Thanks

PS: this question always intrigued me why now like it's been two decades I have been travelling so y blogging now? Weren't the natal or transit triggers then that they are now, very strange.
"However, that retrograde Saturn in your 10th won’t let you do so until you’ve made a proper working plan upon which you can build a viable structure. This retro Saturn period is a time to create strong foundations for any long-term project, which I’m sure you know very well – otherwise it will be the proverbial ‘house built on sand’".

Fully agree to that. This course and the blog is part of that planning only. Infact , I would be piggy backing on both for my job applications in this industry. Perhaps that will fill in for my age and lack of experience .

By the way I spoke to couple of local travel agencies but they all wanted experience candidates, no one has time or inclination to teach things they said.🤔🤔

How's whole house system applicable to my chart. Uranus in 3rd house transit, after all , communications, internet etc etc.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

Well well retro mercury seems to be hell bent on delaying things. The course which was to start mid June will finally be commencing from 4th August 😂😂. Today we just had an induction event 😁
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Retro Mercury seems to be even more ‘delaying’ than usual, no doubt because of all the other retrogrades going on right now, along with the last eclipse closely involving retro Mars (action). Sigh.

Re ‘Whole House System’ - which can be either ‘Whole Houses’, with each House starting at same degree of natal Asc. (In your chart this would be 14 Pisces 03); or, ‘Whole Signs’, as in starting 1st House at 00 degs.00’ Pisces – again with every House starting at same degree of each following Sign. Both systems are used as adjuncts to the natal chart and are interpreted differently by various astrologers – as I’m sure you can imagine.

The ‘Whole Sign’ system is helpful when a Planet falls at the end of a House, close to the next House cusp – a situation that’s difficult to interpret.

Personally, if such occurs in a chart – and especially if a Planet is in the Sign that falls on the succeeding House – I ascribe to the view that the Planet in question influences both areas. In other words, it carries the experience of the House it is in, forward to the experience of the next House, and influences that area with those experiences.

Using, for example, your Venus in the 8th close to the 9th House cusp: this suggests that when joint partnership/relationship (and financial matters) go through a major loss, it pushes you to move far away (either or both innerly and/or externally) so that you then explore different realms and ideas (Venus rules the 3rd).

In other words as far as Venus is concerned in your chart, the trials and tests you go through (8th and Scorpio), ultimately bring release and a higher understanding and insight (9th), and transform you, your thoughts and ideas, radically.

I can’t go through each of these for you - and in fact it’s hard for me to try as I tend to does this 'instinctively' after so many years - so I suggest you have a think about those other planets in your chart in this way.

Or...you can just use the ‘Whole Sign’ system, which will give you an easier way to look at this matter.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

👍

Okies ..will keep you updated on further developments.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 am Hi icarus,

Retro Mercury seems to be even more ‘delaying’ than usual, no doubt because of all the other retrogrades going on right now, along with the last eclipse closely involving retro Mars (action). Sigh.

Re ‘Whole House System’ - which can be either ‘Whole Houses’, with each House starting at same degree of natal Asc. (In your chart this would be 14 Pisces 03); or, ‘Whole Signs’, as in starting 1st House at 00 degs.00’ Pisces – again with every House starting at same degree of each following Sign. Both systems are used as adjuncts to the natal chart and are interpreted differently by various astrologers – as I’m sure you can imagine.

The ‘Whole Sign’ system is helpful when a Planet falls at the end of a House, close to the next House cusp – a situation that’s difficult to interpret.

Personally, if such occurs in a chart – and especially if a Planet is in the Sign that falls on the succeeding House – I ascribe to the view that the Planet in question influences both areas. In other words, it carries the experience of the House it is in, forward to the experience of the next House, and influences that area with those experiences.

Using, for example, your Venus in the 8th close to the 9th House cusp: this suggests that when joint partnership/relationship (and financial matters) go through a major loss, it pushes you to move far away (either or both innerly and/or externally) so that you then explore different realms and ideas (Venus rules the 3rd).

In other words as far as Venus is concerned in your chart, the trials and tests you go through (8th and Scorpio), ultimately bring release and a higher understanding and insight (9th), and transform you, your thoughts and ideas, radically.

I can’t go through each of these for you - and in fact it’s hard for me to try as I tend to does this 'instinctively' after so many years - so I suggest you have a think about those other planets in your chart in this way.

Or...you can just use the ‘Whole Sign’ system, which will give you an easier way to look at this matter.

Admin.
So the classes began last Saturday finally after a delay of month and half.
Very lucky to have faculty who is very experienced in this industry. Besides this course he also teaches in various other colleages on hotel management topic.
He conveyed to us on very first day that travel and tourism is only sectors where trained manpower is on constant demand. He told us all of us that in recent pasts he has helped students get an opening in any company of their choice be it travel agencies, cabin crew etc. As per him he has spent and build up reputation in this sector people know him by his first name and he has helped many to start their own business.

Now my question is since I am the odd one out (all student's min my batch are half my age) , and without a job, when is the opportune time to ask him for a help, meaning job or such. Like should I wait till all planets direct or when Jupiter enter 9 house or something like that.

I don't want to misfire hence asking.

It's been just 2 lectures of his and I don't want to rush it at the same time there is a financial emergency to start income again.

Or maybe he might be reaching out to other young student's and not me😥😢

Your views please. Thanks .

PS : is he the 'Guru' who is often referred to what Jupiter brings with it when it transit 9 house or Jupiter return?
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

icarus2712 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:25 am
admin wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 am Hi icarus,

Admin.
Very lucky to have faculty who is very experienced in this industry. Besides this course he also teaches in various other colleages on hotel management topic.
He conveyed to us on very first day that travel and tourism is only sectors where trained manpower is on constant demand. He told us all of us that in recent pasts he has helped students get an opening in any company of their choice be it travel agencies, cabin crew etc. As per him he has spent and build up reputation in this sector people know him by his first name and he has helped many to start their own business.

Now my question is since I am the odd one out (all student's min my batch are half my age) , and without a job, when is the opportune time to ask him for a help, meaning job or such. Like should I wait till all planets direct or when Jupiter enter 9 house or something like that.

It's been just 2 lectures of his and I don't want to rush it at the same time there is a financial emergency to start income again.

PS : is he the 'Guru' who is often referred to what Jupiter brings with it when it transit 9 house or Jupiter return?
By the way that blog thing is on hold. Actually there is no response to the article's only handful of views , may be I was wrong in selecting regional language as the audience seem far and few. Hence I am planning to start English version for the same , and preparing the layout design and all that. Guess mercury direct will be appropriate to publish my first travel article
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

By the way that blog thing is on hold. Actually there is no response to the article's only handful of views , may be I was wrong in selecting regional language as the audience seem far and few. Hence I am planning to start English version for the same , and preparing the layout design and all that. Guess mercury direct will be appropriate to publish my first travel article
You had said before, "not in English" so I hadn't pushed this, but it would certainly be more readily viewed by a wider audience in that language.

Yes, definitely better to wait until after Mercury has turned direct, and in fact it's a good idea to wait until he picks up speed a little. Furthermore, I think it would be better still to wait until he comes to the trine with your Moon/Midheaven (31st Aug.) if you can. At that time too, the Sun will be in trine to your Mercury and also Mars will have turned direct.

Admin.
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:25 am
You had said before, "not in English" so I hadn't pushed this, but it would certainly be more readily viewed by a wider audience in that language.

Yes, definitely better to wait until after Mercury has turned direct, and in fact it's a good idea to wait until he picks up speed a little. Furthermore, I think it would be better still to wait until he comes to the trine with your Moon/Midheaven (31st Aug.) if you can. At that time too, the Sun will be in trine to your Mercury and also Mars will have turned direct.

Admin.
Got it.

By the way I think I messed up the post as the earlier one seems to have escaped your notice.
Guess merc retro acting😁😁 reproducing below.