Crazy synastry aspect!!!

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Mystique25

Crazy synastry aspect!!!

Post by Mystique25 »

Which aspect influences our attraction to each other the most?

His Venus opposite my Mars
His Moon conjunction my Pluto
His Moon trine my Mars
His Neptune square my Mars
His Venus conjunction my Moon
His Venus sextile my Venus
His Lilith conjunction my Sun
His Eros conjunction my Venus

There’s a lot more! That does not include ascendants because I don’t know his birth time. :(

All these are tight conjunction no more than 4 degrees. Some are even exact! Help!
1nluv

Re: Crazy synastry aspect!!!

Post by 1nluv »

Mystique25 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:02 pm Which aspect influences our attraction to each other the most?

His Venus opposite my Mars
His Moon conjunction my Pluto
His Moon trine my Mars
His Neptune square my Mars
His Venus conjunction my Moon
His Venus sextile my Venus
His Lilith conjunction my Sun
His Eros conjunction my Venus

There’s a lot more! That does not include ascendants because I don’t know his birth time. :(

All these are tight conjunction no more than 4 degrees. Some are even exact! Help!

Hi there. The general rule about which aspects are most prominent are the aspects to the luminaries (sun and moon) and then the personal planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars... also Jupiter and Saturn.) Find the closest aspects between those planets and you will know what influences your relationship the most.

Since you don't know his birth time, you can't rely on the position of his moon - it moves too quickly. Don't count any aspects with his moon until you know his birth time. Looks like you have some really nice Venus aspects though.