Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Linky

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Linky »

Thank you so much.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Linky wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 1:24 am Thank you so much.
Hi Linky! Here is your reading in response to your question if you will marry:

The Heirophant Reversed
Justice
Queen of Wands

linky_reading.jpg
linky_reading.jpg (214.48 KiB) Viewed 4394 times

The Heirophant: The Heirophant wears a triple crown and is seated between two pillars. In his left hand he holds a scepter with a triple cross at the end, and with his right hand he gives the well-known sign of esoteric teachings, showing two fingers which symbolize both the known and concealed part of religious doctrine. At his feet are crossed keys, and two priestly ministers in albs kneel before him.

He has been usually called the Pope, which is a particular application of the more general things he symbolizes. He represents established culture, formalized religion, the routine way of doing things, and institutions such as marriage.

Justice: A woman is shown seated on a podium holding traditional symbols of the law, the sword and scales. This card indicates matters and enforcement of law, contracts, etc., but also acting fairly, righteously, and with good judgement in internal or interpersonal affairs.

Justice can indicate marriage because marriage is a legally binding arrangement, but it’s not one of the primary meanings of the card like The Heirophant is. That said, when paired next to the Queen of Wands, it can very well indicate marriage to someone with Queen of Wands qualities listed below.

Queen of Wands: The Queen of Wands is a passionate yet sensible female who has reached a certain level of maturity in the fire element. She is creative, enthusiastic, and loyal. These could be your characteristics, or the characteristics of your special someone who may be a fire sign (Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius.)

My Interpretation: The cards say, you don’t need a formal marriage to do right by your lady, or to do right for yourself. As I mentioned in a previous post, I don’t normally read reversals. Sometimes when I shuffle, the cards will fall out and land face down so that I can’t see if they’re reversed or not, and I’ll put them back in the deck and continue shuffling. In this way, sometimes a reversed card will show up in a reading, and when it does, I know that it was meant to be read that way. This is what happened in your reading.

The Heirophant is the marriage card. Since it showed up in the reverse, my interpretation is that you won’t marry, even though The Justice and Queen of Wands cards can indicate you will. The Heirophant reversed is the biggest significator for me here that you won’t formally marry. You may have standards which fall out of the mainstream or norm, or you will have a relationship with someone that is not conventionally formalized – and frankly, it doesn’t look like you need it. You will be free to pursue your passions as you see fit.

I hope you’ve enjoyed your reading!
Linky

Post by Linky »

Hi 1nluv - Thank you so much. Well the queen of wands could be someone i am involved with now. He is a Leo ( obv a man though ) I have never been married although he has twice and is a little older now late 50's ? I have never been overly attracted to conventional ties as such. So it certainly makes some sense - Maybe a unconventional ( as in not traditional ) commitment ? Thank you so much for your time and for the reading
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Linky wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:42 am Hi 1nluv - Thank you so much. Well the queen of wands could be someone i am involved with now. He is a Leo ( obv a man though ) I have never been married although he has twice and is a little older now late 50's ? I have never been overly attracted to conventional ties as such. So it certainly makes some sense - Maybe a unconventional ( as in not traditional ) commitment ? Thank you so much for your time and for the reading
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I certainly see a non-traditional commitment here :)
child birth

Post by child birth »

Inluv sir,

my question please guide when will we have child.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm Inluv sir,

my question please guide when will we have child.
Hi child birth! I can first ask if you will have a child and then we can go from there. Please allow a few days for the reading. Thank you for your question.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:01 pmok sir
Hi Child birth, here is your reading in response to your question about having a child:

Knight of Wands
6 of Cups
The Hanged Man

child_birth_reading.jpg
child_birth_reading.jpg (189.73 KiB) Viewed 4296 times

Knight of Wands: A young knight is shown riding on a horse as if upon a journey, armed with a short wand, and although he wears armor, he’s not on a war-like errand. He is passing mounds or pyramids. His meanings are departure, absence, flight, emigration, and change of residence.

6 of Cups: This card shows two children in a garden, their cups filled with flowers. It’s a card of the past and of memories, looking back, for example, on childhood. It indicates happiness and enjoyment, but coming from the past and things that have vanished. It can also indicate a new environment.

The Hanged Man: This card shows a man hanging from gallows. There is a halo around the head suggesting martyrdom. This splotch of light was actually caused by a misprint on Rennaisance-era tarot cards, but has remained as part of the symbolism of the card in later productions. It should be noted that the tree of sacrifice is living wood, with leaves growing from it, that the face expresses deep entrancement, not suffering, and that the figure as a whole suggests life in suspension, not death. It is a card of veiled significance. This card represents wisdom, gaining a new perspective, discernment, sacrifice, intuition, and divination.

My interpretation: You are in a hurry to have children with the person you love intensely, whom you likely have known since childhood. However, you won’t have a child right now. It is best to wait. You will have a child (possibly two,) but only after a change in location.

I know how very important this is for you, so I did an additional reading to verify the accuracy of my interpretation. I won’t post the cards since it was more of a personal reading for verification, but I got a clear answer that my interpretation is correct.

After verifying, I did two additional readings- one to ask when you will have a child, and another to verify the accuracy of that reading. In that case, I got a clear answer that the year I read in the cards wasn’t correct, and I was unable to see a specific timeframe in the cards. I haven’t yet come across a reliable way to tell time with the cards, therefore I am sorry to tell you I am unable to give you a more specific time than “after you change location.”

I hope this has helped. Good luck with everything!
child birth

Post by child birth »

Change in location should be temporaray or permanent like sought of holiday.
Further, change in location is change in house, city, state????
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

child birth wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:53 pm Change in location should be temporaray or permanent like sought of holiday.
Further, change in location is change in house, city, state????
It's after a change in residence- not temporary, not the same city. Just a bit of advice- let life take its course. Sometimes the best things come precisely when you're not looking for them. I wish you the best.