natal chart ruler conjunct MC and jupiter

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
astromaeve

natal chart ruler conjunct MC and jupiter

Post by astromaeve »

Hey all,

Looking for some insight into my particular chart ruler conjunction. Mercury, my ruler, is conjunct my MC and jupiter in gemini. I know jupiter is in its downfall in gemini, so i'm curious how this might influence jupiter's benefits here.

Thanks!
Attachments
birth chart placidus.jpeg
birth chart placidus.jpeg (680.59 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: natal chart ruler conjunct MC and jupiter

Post by Noel Eastwood »

yep, Mercury is ruler of your Ascendant, making him Lord of the Chart, but he also rules your MC, so yep, he is strong. You could tell us what it feels like to have such a powerful Mercury in your chart.

As for Jupiter, he's powerfully placed and the focal planet of a Yod. He rules your IC - what is that going to do to you? how does it feel and how does it manifest in your life?
astromaeve

Re: natal chart ruler conjunct MC and jupiter

Post by astromaeve »

wowwww ... totally missed the yod. so weird because there were many moments when i consciously noted the quincunxes and decided not to think about them yet. didn't see the larger pattern tho!

im not sure how it impacts me .... i will have to think about the placements, etc. the conjunction in cap is always tricky for me when it comes to analyzing the planets in aspect.

having a strong mercury = a great love for organization (altho not necessarily cleanliness...), love for teaching, analysis paralysis. great communicator, and i love being the bridge. i like connecting people with people, ideas with ideas, people with ideas, etc.