Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Go K

Re: Hi. I'm offering free tarot readings

Post by Go K »

1nluv wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:38 pm Hi Go K!. I'll post your reading within the next day or two. Thank you for your questions.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!!!
May All Beings Be Happy
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Go K wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 pm
1nluv wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:38 pm Hi Go K!. I'll post your reading within the next day or two. Thank you for your questions.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!!!
Hi Go K! Here is Part 1 of your reading. I’ve pulled some additional cards for you in response to your question about your life’s work, which I’ll post in part 2.

In response to your question “What should I focus on more in order to build up my career,” these are the cards I pulled for you:

5 of Wands
Justice
9 of Cups

Go_K_reading.jpg
Go_K_reading.jpg (227.97 KiB) Viewed 5059 times

5 of Wands: This card shows a group of youths who are brandishing staves as if in sport or a mock fight. It can indicate disputes, competition, and struggle in the search of gaining one’s foothold in the world or in seeking one’s fortune. It represents the “battle of life,” and suggests an opportunity to work for a common goal with other people instead of against them.

Justice: A woman is shown seated on a podium holding traditional symbols of the law, the sword and scales. This card indicates matters and enforcement of law, contracts, etc., but also acting fairly, righteously, and with good judgement in internal or interpersonal affairs. While doing this reading for you, I was intuitively drawn to the purple cloth behind the woman, which signifies the more internal aspects of the card. Go inward to find your sense of balance and fairness in dealing with others.

9 of Cups: A man is seated in front of a banquet of cups with a satisfied smile on his face. The card indicates wish fulfillment, contentment, and satisfaction. This card indicates you will find success in the area you are asking about.

My Interpretation: There are a few layers of meaning that I can see here. The first and most direct is that you should focus on fighting for what you know is right, and this will help to build up your career. It will require effort and struggle, but it will be worth it.

Focusing on resolving conflicts on behalf of others is another way to build your career - for example through the spiritually therapeutic modalities which you mentioned in your question (card reading, etc.) You can act as a peacemaker for others and direct their actions towards cooperation. This will bring you a sense of satisfaction.

You need to focus on resolving conflict between yourself and others as well. The cards indicate that you are on the right side in a legal matter or contractual dispute.

Additionally, balance your own wishes with the demands placed on you by others. Are there lots of other people around you at home or work, or are there many people relying on you? You must know when to put yourself first, and if you can do this in the correct balance, other people will benefit as well. Everyone will get their own cup at the banquet.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Part 2

Where you asked if card reading etc., will be your life work, I pulled one card for each:

Card Reading - The Empress
the_empress.jpg
the_empress.jpg (114.64 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Interpretation: This is fertile ground for you. You've put some thought into this. Your intentions may change, but as a yes or no card, for me this is a yes card.

Channeling - The Lovers
the_lovers.jpg
the_lovers.jpg (112.69 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Interpretation: If you choose.

Astrology - The Hanged Man

https://goo.gl/images/WTRgWE

Interpretation: No, but you may use astrology to gain a different perspective on things.

Yoga - Knight of Swords Reversed

https://goo.gl/images/mMuCu9

Interpretation: No. This would be a frustrating experience for you and you wouldn't have the proper resources. Mind you, I don't normally read reversals. Once in a while a card will fall out and land face down while I'm shuffling so that I can't see if it's in reverse or not, and I'll put it back in the deck. This card must be one of those. In this way, if I pull a reverse card as I did here, I feel it's meant to be read that way.

I hope you've enjoyed your reading! :D
Go K

Post by Go K »

1nluv wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am Hi Go K! Here is Part 1 of your reading. I’ve pulled some additional cards for you in response to your question about your life’s work, which I’ll post in part 2.

In response to your question “What should I focus on more in order to build up my career,” these are the cards I pulled for you:

5 of Wands
Justice
9 of Cups
Go_K_reading.jpg
My Interpretation: There are a few layers of meaning that I can see here. The first and most direct is that you should focus on fighting for what you know is right, and this will help to build up your career. It will require effort and struggle, but it will be worth it.

Focusing on resolving conflicts on behalf of others is another way to build your career - for example through the spiritually therapeutic modalities which you mentioned in your question (card reading, etc.) You can act as a peacemaker for others and direct their actions towards cooperation. This will bring you a sense of satisfaction.

You need to focus on resolving conflict between yourself and others as well. The cards indicate that you are on the right side in a legal matter or contractual dispute.

Additionally, balance your own wishes with the demands placed on you by others. Are there lots of other people around you at home or work, or are there many people relying on you? You must know when to put yourself first, and if you can do this in the correct balance, other people will benefit as well. Everyone will get their own cup at the banquet.
Thank you so much!!!
I think you got more or less everything right. Since I've done a lot of stuff like western/chinese astrology, numerology and human design, the word "fighter/ peacemaker" comes out a lot of time. Either fight for what I think is right or to fight for other's right. And of course, it's also my nature to fight for who has the lower voice. And I've been working on "putting myself first" lately, cos I used forget about myself. So when you say " if you can do this in the correct balance, other people will benefit as well.", that touches me a lot! Thank you!
For the 2nd part, I know yoga is not an option, so you're definitely right about that. And I pull the empress out all the time when I asked about my future career. That fits my Cancer in the 10th house & a lot of stuff going on in my 11th. It seems I should focus on nurturing/helping/fighting for others( and not to forget about myself). Card reading could be one of the ways.
For The Lovers card on channeling, what I can see is that channeling is a harmonious tool which can help in resolving conflicts/disputes.
Thanks again! It's a very good reading! It gives me confidence to follow what I'm passionate about. In return, I can give you a card reading too! You know, sometimes we need to hear from other's mouth to be assured. I do tarot also and I work on a deck called "Galactic Heritage cards" which mainly gives you insight about what energy/challenge/gift you have for this life/in a certain period.
May All Beings Be Happy
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Go K wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:49 pm Thank you so much!!!
I think you got more or less everything right. Since I've done a lot of stuff like western/chinese astrology, numerology and human design, the word "fighter/ peacemaker" comes out a lot of time. Either fight for what I think is right or to fight for other's right. And of course, it's also my nature to fight for who has the lower voice. And I've been working on "putting myself first" lately, cos I used forget about myself. So when you say " if you can do this in the correct balance, other people will benefit as well.", that touches me a lot! Thank you!
For the 2nd part, I know yoga is not an option, so you're definitely right about that. And I pull the empress out all the time when I asked about my future career. That fits my Cancer in the 10th house & a lot of stuff going on in my 11th. It seems I should focus on nurturing/helping/fighting for others( and not to forget about myself). Card reading could be one of the ways.
For The Lovers card on channeling, what I can see is that channeling is a harmonious tool which can help in resolving conflicts/disputes.
Thanks again! It's a very good reading! It gives me confidence to follow what I'm passionate about. In return, I can give you a card reading too! You know, sometimes we need to hear from other's mouth to be assured. I do tarot also and I work on a deck called "Galactic Heritage cards" which mainly gives you insight about what energy/challenge/gift you have for this life/in a certain period.
I'm glad you found it helpful! Sure, you can give me a reading with your tarot deck if you'd like. What's the energy, challenge, and gift I have for this life?
limerick

Post by limerick »

Hello , can i seek a free reading still ?
Regarding my job seeking anxiety??
limerick

Post by limerick »

So this forum seems to bring me luck !! I had another job for about 10days and when retrograde hit me all things fell apart , new moon seems to favor me cause i found a more stable job!!
Good luck forum members!
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

limerick wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:27 pm So this forum seems to bring me luck !! I had another job for about 10days and when retrograde hit me all things fell apart , new moon seems to favor me cause i found a more stable job!!
Good luck forum members!
Congrats on your new job! Good luck!
limerick

Post by limerick »

Thank u ! Im currently going through saturn transit conj moon and my friendships and how i treat people seems to not going so well at least something is going well ...and i really dont think im such a bad person, its just ive become more preserved and it comes out as cruelty ....i really dont know whats true anymore ...so work and studying will help me focus on me ...
Go K

Post by Go K »

1nluv wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:07 am I'm glad you found it helpful! Sure, you can give me a reading with your tarot deck if you'd like. What's the energy, challenge, and gift I have for this life?
For your reading, I used both Tarot and Galactic Heritage cards. I pulled out 2 cards (1 tarot & 1 galactic) for each aspect: energy, challenge, and gift you have for this life which you can contemplate on at this point.

Your Energy:
7 of Cups reversed + 23 Spiritual Technology - Vega - present
When we talk about Spiritual Technology, it means the tools you use on any spiritual aspects: Cards, crystals, sometimes plants/oil, or even astrology and meditation. This card indicates that in your life time in Vega (if you believe it), you used to utilize this kind of spiritual technology a lot, you can be even very good at it. And you've brought this energy into this life. The good side it that, when you learn about this kind of thing, you feel the deep connection with it. That makes it easier for you be keen on doing it. It probably brings up some feelings you had in your past life. With the 7 of cups reversed, it reminds you to step back a little even when you feel so passionate with it. Do not over depend on it. If you already found that balance, congratulations! It's time for you to spread this message to people around you!

Your Challenge:
Knight of Cups reversed + 91 Dreamtime & Awakening - Cetacean Whale - parallel
Your dreams(both day dream and night) seem to be very vivid or real? Is it hard to come back out to the reality sometimes? Maybe it's a bit exaggerating, but a reversed water court card along with a dream card shows your unlimited inner world of imagination. It could also mean that you'd rather stay out of the reality sometimes. Dreams and imaginations are charming, and it's help us a lot. But when you chose to incarnate into this physical world with all these intuition and free flowing energy, to act out what you're dreaming of bravely can be a precious experience. Embrace your dreaming ability and act it on.

Your Gift:
7 of Wands + 43 Saving Humanity - Sirius - past
Your gift is your heart, your helping heart. You believe that people should help each other, even the one who doesn't seem nice/ refuse people's help, you tend to offering help. This Sirius energy of saving human is very strong and consistent. You will attract people who need your help. And there'll be a bigger gift for you at the end if you believe in karma. Just remember to ask for help when you need it yourself. We're exchanging energy, not just to give or to receive. The gift we have is usually something we love to do, which brings joy into our life, and lead us to the ultimate truth. Hope you will enjoy you path!

And that's it. I'm not a professional reader, but I'm trying to do it from my heart. Any comments would be very appreciated.
Hope you would like it.

Go K
Attachments
IMG_20180421_160239.JPG
IMG_20180421_160239.JPG (3.88 MiB) Viewed 5025 times
May All Beings Be Happy