Career Advice - Urgent

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
chiruastro

Career Advice - Urgent

Post by chiruastro »

Hello Team,

My name is Chiranjeevi
DOB : 20/05/1982 20:05
Place : Visakhapatnam, India

I am currently working with an organisation from Oct 2004, its a decent one but off lately there was a change in the project recently, its getting me frustrated and not aligning to my long term career objectives. My marital life is a deep mess and I stay separated now. I tried to focus my energies to give a boost to my career but there are so many hurdles, though I crack the interviews and at the very last stage of getting the offer in my hand, it doesnt happen. I dont understand it is happening in many instances.

Please advice on my career front ? Is there any thing I can do to make things better.

Is there no other scope to grow higher in my career ?

Thank you
Chiranjeevi
chiruastro

Re: Career Advice - Urgent

Post by chiruastro »

Please can any of the scholars help me ?
chiruastro

Re: Career Advice

Post by chiruastro »

Please help !
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Chiru, I guess you are male? All I can offer you is to say that this is a tough time for you. There have been changes but those changes have not finished settling in. This is called 'consolidation'. When we pass through periods of change we sometimes need to consolidate, to learn how to operate in this new environment brought about by change.

As Pem said in your previous conversation in 2016, this is a period of transformation, and it isn't easy. It says also that you need to work hard at your personal, spiritual transformation. This is a time to work hard at meditation and I generally prefer a deep state style of meditation, one where you go very deep very quickly - no mantra nothing, just learn to relax deeply. Once you can do this then you can learn other forms of meditation that use a deep state as a platform. Other than that I suggest you seek out a mentor or a counsellor who can help you in the ways you are seeking to move. If your marriage is falling apart then perhaps that is enough for you to seek some counselling support to work through this.

Yes, things do improve, there are periods where you will feel great, but the underlying lesson here is to make the transformation rock solid - that's why you are in need of a mentor to better understand the lessons you have been given.
chiruastro

Post by chiruastro »

Thank you so much for your advice. And thank you for attending to my request. I really appreciate it. I understand the need of a counsellor, and am willing to try the meditation route and improve on my spiritual path.

But this thing on my professional front is so unsettling and not giving me what I am aspiring for, though I see the opportunity and so well with in my reach but its still elusive and not with in my hands.

Please can you advice how long will this continue and will I ever see light at the end of the tunnel ?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Chiru, this period is all about 'consolidation', you've done the 'hard yards', put in the study and work, now it is time to slow down and just do it. Timeline-wise, is up and down. You have already been through the toughest part, but the waiting is driving you batty. Slow down, have no expectations of moving forward, just do what you do, but do it well.

Just think of your garden, you have a lot of work to do before you can plant anything. The preparation takes time and patience, then you need to plant the correct plants for your area and climate. Then you have to water and nurture them. It is a sequence of correct actions, then, once it's growing you can't make it grow faster by pulling at its leaves, it just grows at its own pace. Too much nutrient will kill it, too much water will drown it, too much sunshine will burn it. You just have to be patient, it will pass when it is ready, no sooner, no later.

I can't give a time when it will be all good for you because of the nature of life, but I think you are in the nurturing stage - water it just enough, add manure but just enough, add sunshine but just enough... and then it will grow - at its own pace, not yours.
chiruastro

Post by chiruastro »

Thank you for your advice, though it was completely philosophical I can link it to my current situation, I'll wait for things to get shaped up. Yes, there is some much frustration and I have to make my mind diverted to something other than that.

Thank you again for your time and efforts on this. I really appreciate your advice.
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

chiruastro wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 pm Hello Team,

My name is Chiranjeevi
DOB : 20/05/1982 20:05
Place : Visakhapatnam, India

I am currently working with an organisation from Oct 2004, its a decent one but off lately there was a change in the project recently, its getting me frustrated and not aligning to my long term career objectives. My marital life is a deep mess and I stay separated now. I tried to focus my energies to give a boost to my career but there are so many hurdles, though I crack the interviews and at the very last stage of getting the offer in my hand, it doesnt happen. I dont understand it is happening in many instances.

Please advice on my career front ? Is there any thing I can do to make things better.

Is there no other scope to grow higher in my career ?

Thank you
Chiranjeevi

Growth for comes with spiritual development as Noel mentioned.....
Transit Rahu in your Arudha, in the 9th. from Lagna would also like to change you to a different you; is on the way to change your attitude.
I see at the approach of a mid life crisis.

June through Aug to Oct (in 2019) brings the way.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions