Regarding relationship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Simran

Regarding relationship

Post by Simran »

My dob 24/02/93 3:48pm patna bihar guy 2/03/91 11:02 pm sasaram bihar we were in relationship since july 2011 he broke up with me in aug mid 2016 again contacted me in nov 2016 then again he cuts all contact with me . Should i wait for him or not ? I feel very obsessed of him dont know why .will he come back or not ?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding relationship

Post by admin »

To be honest dear Simran, I don’t think that this will happen. Certainly I can see why you are obsessed with him, but although this obsession is coming up strong again, this will fade – though not for a while. What’s happening now too is that you may be feeling rather lost and alone and not getting much love from others around you, so it’s natural that you would return in hope to the memories of what once was.

This could be a good time to start studying something that will lift you above those depressed feelings you have at this time; something that will raise your consciousness so you can see it all from a different perspective. What areas or subjects are you interested in ? Or perhaps you could travel to new places that stimulate you or your interests in some way. Are you able to do this ? Perhaps too you might start thinking about a new health regime, even if you don’t feel much like you have the energy to do so. What about work ? What work are doing at this time ?

I realise that this is all very hard to cope with at the moment as I’m sure you are feeling quite low on physical and emotional energy, but it will pass – easy words for me to say of course, but not so easy when you’re in the midst of it all. In the meantime it’s important that you find something else to focus on if you possibly can.

If you have any further questions or comments, please do so and I’ll try to help as much as I’m able.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Simran

Post by Simran »

Presently i m pursuing mba and trying to get job . I m trying to forget him but the imprints are so deep sometimes i also saw him in my dreams .

Last time when he contacted me asked about marrainge . Was he playing with my emotionsor something else some questions remains unanswered . If u can help me then please
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Simran,

When was it that he asked you about marriage ? (You had said that he again contacted you in nov 2016 'then again he cuts all contact with me', so was that the last time you heard from him ?).

What was the tone of that last conversation ? When did you last see him 'face to face' ?

What type of job are you trying to get ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Simran

Post by Simran »

He contacted me in nov 2016 then he was in contact till aug 2017 after that when i tried to contact him he didn respond he asked in aug 2017 . Was he playing with my emotions .
Simran

Post by Simran »

Last time i met with him in 2015 he wanted to met in 2017 but i was my exams at that time so i refused . We were in long distance relationship. He was very much tensed about his job when he asked. m searching job in govt sector
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Simran,

I don’t think he was ‘playing with your emotions’. However, I do think that he’s very confused about himself and his feelings – which has been going on since your relationship started – so he may have unintentionally misled you. I’d say he’s rather impulsive about love matters in general so the suggestion of marriage may have been said without thinking it through; and when things don’t turn out as he expects or would like, his attention wanders elsewhere. I suspect too that you both had a rather dreamy idealism about the relationship.

I think too that it’s very hard for you to understand him, not least of all because he can’t easily express his deeper and true feelings – a very hard to fathom individual.

I really can’t know for sure if he will come back as it will depend so very much on how he copes with current matters in his life. But I feel that he will be in this confused state for a while to come, so if he does reappear, tread carefully and don’t jump to conclusions too quickly, as things may look good on the surface, but there are too many changes going on to know for sure. However, I feel there will be a decision made one way or the other by one of you in the not too distant future.

I think it’s best that you turn your attention to your search for work as this is coming up strongly in your chart. I know how hard it is when obsessed with someone and words alone can’t ease that obsession, but if you are able at least to concentrate on something else to the best of your ability, the relationship matter may well resolve itself...one way or the other.

I’m sorry I can’t tell you what I know you need and want to hear, but this is the best I can offer at this time.

Perhaps others will respond here, or you might like to ask this question in the Vedic Astrology section of this Forum where you might receive more assistance.

Do let me know how things go – if you feel you would like to.

Best,
Admin.
Simran

Post by Simran »

Thanku so much sir for ur response i also think that he is very confused . I m trying to concentrate on my career now dont know what destiny has decided for me . Thanku for ur response sir