Stellium 5 Planets transiting in 6th house !??

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Happy

Stellium 5 Planets transiting in 6th house !??

Post by Happy »

Should I be worried!? It's freaking me out a bit to be honest - as of next week Feb 25 my 6th house will have the

Sun
Moon
Venus
Chiron
Neptune which will be in its own house of Pisces

I'm supposed to be starting a fertility medicine today for five days and Feb 25 would be around my ovulation time

Maybe it's not a good idea to do anything this cycle and lay low - any insights appreciated !!

Happy Valentines Day! :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Stellium 5 Planets transiting in 6th house !??

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Happy, it would help if you posted some charts to illustrate what you see.

As for the planets, they all travel at different speeds, that strongly affects their impact on your natal chart. The Moon is about 1 degree every 2 hours, so she will zip thru the house in 2 and a half days, not much happening there unless you use her transit as a boost to your meditations. Sun is 1 degree per day much the same as venus - again I'd use this for daily meditation when they hit your natal points only.

Now Chiron and Neptune are different, they are outer planets, or generational planets, they can sit on one position for years. That certainly has impact and something to consider for your spiritual transformation. But to know what that impact is one needs a chart and transits positions.

Why not do my free intro to psychological astrology course? Its link is down below in my signature, that will help you better understand what I am saying.
Happy

Post by Happy »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:16 am Happy, it would help if you posted some charts to illustrate what you see.

As for the planets, they all travel at different speeds, that strongly affects their impact on your natal chart. The Moon is about 1 degree every 2 hours, so she will zip thru the house in 2 and a half days, not much happening there unless you use her transit as a boost to your meditations. Sun is 1 degree per day much the same as venus - again I'd use this for daily meditation when they hit your natal points only.

Now Chiron and Neptune are different, they are outer planets, or generational planets, they can sit on one position for years. That certainly has impact and something to consider for your spiritual transformation. But to know what that impact is one needs a chart and transits positions.

Why not do my free intro to psychological astrology course? Its link is down below in my signature, that will help you better understand what I am saying.
Thanks Noel - I have attached my chart with the transits and it's in fact Mercury transiting my 6th house along with the Sun Venus Neptune and Chiron

I'm more worried about how this will impact my health - not worried about work as much.

I did notice the free astrology course and mentioned it to my husband last week - we're very excited to start it ! :D
Attachments
CHART.png
CHART.png (98.65 KiB) Viewed 2516 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Happy, not much happening really, no personal planets aspected by the big guns Chiron and Neptune. The Sun, Mercury, and Venus will shoot through the 6th house in a few weeks then enter the 7th.

Chiron and Neptune, though, will be slowly working through your work ethics, sense of responsibility, service to humanity, that sort of thing. It's not hard-hitting just easing things into consciousness. Health-wise, not much, the 6th house really isn't all that much about health, think of Virgo keywords and that's the 6th house. Maybe dietary changes and other life-habits will change, so yes, health but I wouldn't worry about it indicating ill health.

And enjoy your study of psychological astrology :)
Happy

Post by Happy »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:42 am Happy, not much happening really, no personal planets aspected by the big guns Chiron and Neptune. The Sun, Mercury, and Venus will shoot through the 6th house in a few weeks then enter the 7th.

Chiron and Neptune, though, will be slowly working through your work ethics, sense of responsibility, service to humanity, that sort of thing. It's not hard-hitting just easing things into consciousness. Health-wise, not much, the 6th house really isn't all that much about health, think of Virgo keywords and that's the 6th house. Maybe dietary changes and other life-habits will change, so yes, health but I wouldn't worry about it indicating ill health.

And enjoy your study of psychological astrology :)
Thank you once again - much appreciated! This makes me feel much better!

Both of us are really enjoying learning about this :D