4th Year of Unemployment and battling acute depression

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mohandwivedi

4th Year of Unemployment and battling acute depression

Post by mohandwivedi »

I had posted this last year and now I wish to re-post again in hope that someone would take a fresh look at my mounting problems.

I have been unemployed since 2014 and there is no hope in the future it seems. It feels as if all my attempts have been blocked.

I hope someone can guide me on this life threatening crucial phase of my life. Thank you.

23:55
Bombay
31st May 1977
deepastro

Re: 4th Year of Unemployment and battling acute depression

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Do not worry, Bad time is almost over you should pray to lord Saturn continuously and best remedy is yoga for this .
After march 2018 you will see some positive changes in your career and also later this year position will get better.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
mohandwivedi

Post by mohandwivedi »

HaHaHa!

This prediction also falls flat. No surprise.
Gunjarika

Post by Gunjarika »

Hello Mr.Dwivedi!

I remember seeing your chart in Feb 2017. I told you to continue few remedies and didn't told you how long this hard period could go. Even today I'm not going to write each and every effect Ketu is posing in your life, because I know you're already feeling that.
Ketu is planet known to detach from all materialistic happiness in life. Your Ketu Mahadasha is continuing and will last in Feb 2023. Yes, Ketu frustrates, it is depressing too! More you crave to attain materialistic success more you will frustrate. Ketu compels to look inwards. I know money is very important to survive and it is easy to say forget the money for seven years but it is not at all easy to actually live in that situation. I'm not saying entire Ketu mahadsha will be that bad, but the relief you are seeking is possible only after Feb 2023. Please go through the email correspondence we did in feb 2017 and do those remedies (if you are not doing). Planets like Ketu/ Saturn come to teach us very crucial lessons - something, that we missed in our past incarnations. Take it as a training and see yourself a 'commando in making'. You have Taurus Sun and that too in fifth house, that bestows you tremendous patience. You can do it. Good Luck!
Best Wishes,
Dr.Gunjarika Ranka
Astro-psychologist
www.gunjarikaranka.com
AndrewGreen

Post by AndrewGreen »

"Selfishness" is probably one of the most common words when it comes to depression in my life. What else can you call a person who constantly, for several years, says that he feels bad? That's what my close friends told me.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please give some information about your father and mother.
Share something about your childhood.
I did spend sometime on your chart these information will be helpful in explaining your circumstances.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
AndrewGreen

Post by AndrewGreen »

hat else can you call a person who constantly, for several years, says that he feels bad? That's what my close friends told me
AndrewGreen

Post by AndrewGreen »

I had the same thing, but not on this scale. For two years, I felt anxious and couldn't sleep properly. After that, I began to realize that I have memory loss. I could watch a movie and then forget it completely a week later. The doctor advised to try kratom caps, to improve memory and restore energy. I didn't understand why I should take any pills when it's already clear that I'm crazy. After a few receptions, I came up with the idea of a change of scenery. In New York, and I decided to go out of town and live for a while. After living in the village, I was able to return to sleep, and it became easier for me to live. Try a change of scenery