New relationship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Joe nguyen

New relationship

Post by Joe nguyen »

Hi,
It is very fortunate to reach this website. I want to ask how compatible between me and this man, he's my ex, we broke up 5 years ago and lately he has contacted me back and we hang out and we talked like old friends, but I really don't know what is his true intention. Will there be any possible future for us? Thank you. And here are details:
Male: March 31st, 1991, TOB: 5:00AM, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Female: February 23rd, TOB: 12:30AM, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Thanks for your kindness.
admin
Site Admin

Re: New relationship

Post by admin »

Hi Joe,

What is the year of your birth date ? (You've forgotten to add it).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Joe nguyen

Post by Joe nguyen »

Ah yess, sorry for my carelessness, I was born in 1991.
Thank you :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Joe,

Currently with Neptune coming back to a square with your Moon in your relationship area, you are going over old ground and inevitably confused about the situation. And it’s important that you try to view it from a different angle and in a different way than before. In other words, it won’t work if you go into it with the same attitude so, try to see it from the way you both are now, rather than falling back into old habitual ways of responding and allowing those old triggers to set you off and create blockages.

I really do feel that this relationship has resurfaced to clear up some unfinished issues, not least of all because this has come up a number of times in various places in both your charts.

Also, both of you will soon be experiencing strong shifts and changes of mind. This resurfacing of the relationship looks to be about healing some old wounds, but whether this will lead to the relationship continuing it is very hard for me to tell. In other words, it will depend on how much each of you is prepared to do the work necessary and also on whether you have both changed enough to make it work on a different and deeper level, and of course and as I said, if you both can see the realities of each other and not expect what isn’t possible of each other.

I feel that you need not to place too high hopes on this, and to keep your feet firmly on the ground about the reality of this situation, not least of all because it could change again quite suddenly within the next few months.

In the meantime, enjoy the ‘being old friends’ feeling and let it unfold from there with no expectations. In this way, the pressure is taken off, along with the ‘wondering what are his intentions’ matter.

I do think this relationship is possible, but you need to be ‘equal’, and not fall into the high’s and low’s that may be a part of your relationship together. If you can allow each others’ differences and also support those differences, then there are strong indications for this a relationship to endure.

You are I feel, the one with the capacity for insight here, even though you may not feel that way right now – although having said that, right now (these last couple of days) I think you may have begun to feel stronger within yourself as Mars has just left that nebulous and confusing world of the 12th House having entered your 1st House. This should help you to be more decisive and to see the situation more clearly.

I do hope this helps and if you need clarification on any point here, please do ask and I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Joe nguyen

Post by Joe nguyen »

Greeting admin,
Thanks for the indepth and thoughtful analysis, I can feel that in your single words :). Yes when he contacted me I felt the harmonious happened again yet I do felt like somethings just as his social, so I'm not going to take my feeling too serious. I'll be back to this topic when I have some considerations.
Wish you a happy new year.
Best regards.