Marriage prediction

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Angel33333

Marriage prediction

Post by Angel33333 »

Hi i am girl my DOB is 12 august 1988.city if birth is sialkot pakistan. Time of birth is 12.51am.i had love marrige in my chart with the concent of my family? When will be i get married?
deepastro

Re: Marriage prediction

Post by deepastro »

Hello Angel,

I am giving this prediction by assuming your birth is on when 12 august started 12:51 AM not on 13th as this is the common mistake people do when telling birth which is around midnight.

Anyhow assuming birth time is correct-Mid 2012 you had a major change in life-Can you please recall what it was ? Most likely you must ahve travelled somewhere for higher studies and complete change of environment around you.

Your chart is not supportive for love marriage but combinations show hidden agenda of partners to use you as well as deception in love, Do not ever go for love marriage it will end in to a disaster/disputes.

Your chart shows you must be extremely brilliant person, Your Boy friend will be of out of caste, older than you but this is not going to happen.Forget about it.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Thank you sir.your prediction about 2012 is right.can i ask my married life will be happy if i have arrange marriage.and what you predict about the timing of marriage.and any remedies suggestion for me about love marriage
Hope you reply sir
Thanks again
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

I am still confused regarding your birth time as i did not save your chart other day.

Please confirm your birthday is on - 12/08/1988, 00:51, Sialkot , Pakistan.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Yes time and date is correct.
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

You understand correct time sir my birthdate is 12 august 1988 at 00.51 when 12 august started.
Hope you reply
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Can you please reply to my questions sir.i will be thankful.
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello Angel,

Yes you will have a good married life but condition is you do not get married without the will of your parents, Although marriage house had afflictions and charts indicate relations before marriage as well. Which is ok in today's world but do not go in a trap of love marriage a disaster is waiting there as there will be lot of lies told by opposite person, Never fall for it.

Pray to lord Vishnu for happy married life.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Angel33333

Post by Angel33333 »

Thank you so much sir.one last question what is the expected date of marriage?