new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
inka90

new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Post by inka90 »

Hello,
i started working on a new project with some people. a few weeks ago.
the group consists of a taurus woman, taurus man, 3 aries woman ( including me) and one girl that i dont know her sign. but probably its a Libra.

So from the beginnig i saw that Taurus woman born 16.05.1992 wanted to be a leader. i am a prson who tests people at first and doesnt open very quickly in a new group. so i was a bit silent i started working with them but i didnt open up easily.
she is a person that is always stressed. with her posture she shows that she likes or dislikes something/someone. she is tiny skinny intelligent but very strict. she wants t be a leader but on the other hand she puts a big big pressure into the group that i dont like... i feel bad and over tested or over 'drove' somehow even after 2 hours of talking about the project with her.
when she comes into the room she must do 10 times more things than me to be visible, she is very loud, very pushy but generally work with her is professional and she is very honest. she told me being drunk that she sees i kind of hasitate about her but she doesnt want me to feel uncomfortable because we are a group team. but she told me she has a very strong character.

i just wanted to ask if i will have bigger problems with her?

her and my synastry

there is also another woman born 21.03.1992 the same day as me but 2 years younger. she is more caring she is more mature and doesnt put so much pressure and i dont feel pressure from her.

generaly last week she told me that she FELT that i was feeling very weird and uncomfortable among new people ( new meeting of a group with other business group). i didnt want my behaviour to be visible so i was hiding it very much but actually she was the only one that 'saw my behaviour' and felt me even though i didnt want .

generally she likes me and i like her but i think that i am her inspiration kind of. i did a lot of things that now she wants to be doing including working at film industry, set design, multimedia cooperation not only architecture itself.
so everytime we meet she asks me about that but its ok. but sometimes ihave a feeling that she wants to take it from me. the thing i was working hard for almost 2 years without noone's help struggling with reality and so one. noone helped me. parents told me they will never help me with my career. that its my path they only can take thumbs up.

but her parents are notable architects in my city , she is not stressed of being poor. she has a good 'background' and she follows my steps somehow. and sometimes this is what makes me insecure , maybe not crazy but i kind of step back and dont tell her some things because i feel like she would do the same... or am i only feeling insecure?

what do you think. should i be worried that she wants to take sth from me?

maybe i am just overanalysing and overreacting ( as always)?

admin
Site Admin

Re: new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Post by admin »

Hi inka,

Can I assume that you don't know their birth times and so have chosen Midday for both (even though you've added 5 minutes to the second person's time) ?

If this is so we obviously don't know their House Signs and planetary positions in their Houses, nor the exact position of their Moon's (the Moon moves about 12 degrees in a 24 hour period).

It would be good if you do know their times of birth, but of course this may not be possible, in which case we won't be able to get a full picture, especially as they're both women (Moon). Nonetheless, we can get a general picture.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
inka90

Post by inka90 »

Hello,
yes admin,
i assumed its 12:00 pm because i dont know their exact time of birth.

I can have a general overview.
Thank you,
Inka
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi inka,

Chart 1:
I think you may jump to conclusions about what she is saying, and misunderstand her motives. Underneath her apparent confidence she is always feeling the need to try to prove herself and so needs to stand her ground which can be expressed by ‘taking control’. Your Leo Rising and Aries Sun/Mercury would find this hard to deal with, especially as her Taurus would appear to labour over matters that you feel are resolved very quickly.

Generally you have really good aspects between your charts which, if you can develop a bit of patience and discuss your issues with her, will result in much benefit to both of you. You might have to swallow your pride a bit though and decide to learn what you can from her rather than taking it all personally.

If you can’t do this, then you will have ongoing problems. I don’t think that challenging her will help and so you’ll have to find another way to deal with this. At least she’s aware that ‘she has a very strong character’, but that is a ‘statement’ rather than an excuse for her behaviour, so you’re going to have to accept that this is the way she is and somehow find a way to work around it.

Chart 2:
I’m suspecting that she might have her Moon in Scorpio (though I can’t be sure of course). But if so, this could well be one of your reasons for feeling unable to trust her.

Other than this, her Chiron (‘wound’/pain) is conjunct your Ascendant and I think that she might be projecting her own feelings about being uncomfortable etc. in group situations, onto you, in which case – and if it isn’t true about your feeling this way in groups – you might have problems setting her right about this.

There are a few other aspects that would add to your feeling of distrust, but without her birth time (full chart), I can’t say much more about that. And to be honest, as this is really only a casual relationship and not a deeply personal one, it wouldn’t be fair of me to make such a judgement about her trustworthiness... even if I could.

I feel too that your Moon/Saturn conjunct her Neptune would add to this fear and mistrust, but I really don’t know how accurate these feelings are. So for now, perhaps you should trust your instincts and not confide too much in her – at least until you feel more confident in your relationship with her.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
inka90

Post by inka90 »

Hello admin,
thank you so much for the response.
Actually it does resonate very well with reality.

The problem is now i feel more open to the Taurus woman.

With the Aries woman i have a feeling that she takes my ideas , is silent and then convert them for hers.
I stopped telling her everything.

The problem is that i thought she is a good student, she is not. She will have a serious talk with the Dean. SHe has a very proud posture, is very tall and kind of insecure inside i think.

For example, we will do architectural workshops next year as i wrote to you before. She invited me to the team.
When we are in a team i always work for a team. As her and Taurus are younger they gossip so much and kind of i think they gossip behind my back and take my ideas.

How do i know?

The general thema of the architectural workshops is 'seeing' . Everything connected biologically, artistically or in an architectural way to the sight or a perception of a place. Actually it differs very much when it comes to really so much aspects, not only artistical but also environmental, family , economical and so one. The thema is very wide.

So since 2-3 years i have been collaborating with Film School as an assistant of a set designer. I have been struggling with that for 1.5 years because i was new in the environent, i didnt know anyone, and actually iwas not a girlfriend of anyone. I put myself very fast into the new environment trying to be professional but i was failing and getting stressed so often that i wanted to give up many times. But i didnt. I went abroad as i wrote before for 6 months and I came back. Now i am finishing my studies and i am 'calm' in my mind. I do not have a job, i do not work even part time, i rely on my very high scholarship from my university that was given me in september. So everything is ok. Maybe i am not very 'fast in life' now but i am 'calming' down my mind.

So when I got invited to the organiser group in october of course everyone was talking about each other because we didnt know each other. I told them that i was doing set design that it was very difficult but kind of i liked it. So whenever I was mentioning the general thema of the workshops this Aries woman insisted on cooperating with Film School. She liked the idea of the set design and general of the film so much that she decided that it was kind of her idea.
And i am getting not mad but kind of protective about that. I do not know if i should be jealous because i have been struggling with that for almost 2 years and noone helped me and now someone likes my idea and her WAY is so simple and easy. We will talk on Wednesday with some professors from Film School about their artistic book concerning 'sight and seeing in art' but i am kind of weirdly uncalm about that.

Because she was born 21.03.1992 I feel like i know her intentions. She told me 2-3 weeks ago that she feels my emotions so that scared me. And actually i dont know if i should trust her or not. AND i do not know if i should be jeaousof the idea of cooperating with Film School and set design.
The problem is my bad timing with people and this 2.5 year struggle appeared when my ex Virgo broke up with me and we had a bad relations and when i showed him my strong side. Then ( i calculated) my saturn went into 5th house) and as You told me now it is coming outw. And i am feeling it. I am more 'light' in my mind and in my spirit.
I know that this Aries woman Saturn is in her 6th house so she works a lot and sometimes sacrefices. But anyway. I d o not care very much but actually i do not know if i should LET somehow someone to take 'my old ideas' even for GREATER GOOD?
Greater good means this general idea of workshops and soone.
Next year we become popular and we can be in TV and in Radiostations. Our posters and press notes will be everywhere. We will become popular.

And as for now i see that this Aries woman is very Proud and i d not know why. As she would be maybe immature or not experienced enough in life and SCARED that SHE can do everything alone. I had this feeling when i started to collaborate with film school. I wanted to be the best and i didnt listen to any voice of help, even from my friends. I was so proud because i wanted to prove my ex Virgo that I CAN DO and he was wrong leaving me.

So i do not know if she is proud and like that because i can not trust her or she feels powerful because of her family connections?
My parents are also artists but i do not tell everyone about it.

When she walks into the room all eyes are on her because she has a baby face, she is 180 cm, very tall, kind of normal average posture maybe size 40, she usually wears heels so she is even taller, wearing very light materials and clothes as some 'older woman', all of her clothes are baggy. And people feel respect of that. I know because a lot of my friends know her telling ITS HER but its nothing its only her posture, proud posture - i dont know why.

Now she doesnt work, she also spends time at her place only workig on the organising this event. So she has free time and she is always somewhere talking to the professors and everyone 'important' about the event. She does it for a greater good , the good of the event but actually she does it when for example i meet my professor or when i prepare my final thesis. I know that its not done in purpose because on general group meetings we always say what we did, and we always say with whom we talked to about the event but kind of i think she wants to be IN CHARGE of that .
I dont know why.

With Tarus woman i have pure communication, i think that she understand that i cant not tae her bad temper but actually i remain very strong and show my aries side to her. Not weak and i think that she respects it. Because when i tell her i do not hesistate and i do not doubt or anything.

I know that some people i think Earth Sighn people likes in general, others who are confident , strong and knowing what they want. SOmetimes a bit harsh.
Other people with softer side can not take it. I have build my strong mask for last 2-3 years and i know, i feel when i can use it or when i can delete it. Before i didnt have a guard, facade and people were using me.
I think because generally people in Poland are very strict and false. When living abroad twice my friends didnt have 'masks' , people didnt have to fake or didnt have to be 'strong'. Here my personal connections are very strong and full of untrust- that someone can take sth from you. ( even in this thread).

Thank you for considering my reply and merry christmas :)

INKA