He is married :( What about Us?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Mrs.Fritzenwalden

He is married :( What about Us?

Post by Mrs.Fritzenwalden »

Hello sweeties. :)
I have crush on someone new. He is totally sweet. He is like a big child. And I like that, a lot, because with him I am the child that is pushed somewhere deep in me.. I didn't felt like that for years. He likes me to.. our communication is perfect, but.. there is a problem.. He is married. :(

What do you think about our Synastry? Is there any possibility of his divorce? Here is his natal chart, and also mine.

SYNASTRY

HIS NATAL CHART

MY NATAL CHART

and our DAVISON CHART

Thank you a loooooot. Kisses
admin
Site Admin

Re: He is married :( What about Us?

Post by admin »

Hi Mrs. F,

Thanks for posting all of those charts, but if you remember, I do prefer to set them up myself so would you please give his time and place of birth too. (See my 'pm' ).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mrs.Fritzenwalden

I sent you in inbox.. information about his birthday. And there is answer about your question. Thank you. Kiss
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mrs. F,

Well, it does look like you’re destined to meet and get involved in some powerful relationships during this current period as Pluto is very close the conjunction with your North Node (‘future path’). And with Uranus in trine to your Mars, although currently retrograde, these relationships are likely to have an element of surprise and excitement about them. With regard to the latter, I suspect you are going to have a few changes of mind during the course of this latest one and it might well be a few months (until Uranus comes back to the exact trine to your Mars) before you step out of your current situation with confidence.

Jupiter in your 10th is (or should be) giving you some confidence periodically during the next 6 months, but you will need to make sure you don’t take on too much. As this involves your career area, this relationship is a part of and contributes to this growing confidence.

Meanwhile, he is certainly going through the wringer at this time re his marital situation, and clearly his relationship with you is bringing him some relief. However, as he’s struggling with this, I would suggest very strongly that you don’t at this time, bring up the topic of your future together as this will add to the pressures he’s already feeling. You might find he feels able to talk to you about his current issues which is very positive, so let it unfold rather than pushing it.

And here you again have chosen someone who’s Neptune is transiting his 7th/relationship House ! So you must bear in mind that he’s not seeing you in a completely realistic light at this time. Certainly you’re providing much relief from his current tensions and dilemma’s, but again, please do tread carefully. I’m not saying that it won’t go anywhere in the long run, but just that he’s not in the right state of mind to make – the right - choices and decisions.

Between your charts there are some very good inter-aspects, especially involving Jupiter, and these go a long way to mitigating many of the more difficult interactions. But AGAIN, as with the last fellow, there are some very strong Pluto connections which both pull you together powerfully, but which can, if you’re both not careful, result in possessiveness and/or the need to control each other. It’s absolutely vital that you don’t try to influence his decisions as this could result in him backing off as a reaction against this.

This is definitely a ‘fated’ or ‘destined’ relationship, and one in which you will both need to make a lot of adjustments to each other’s ways of being, both in your own lives, and towards each other. In a long-term relationship can mean a lot of work to keep making these adjustments to each others’ needs and ways, but on the plus side, this can make it continually full of exciting surprises.

In the Composite, Scorpio Rises with Pluto conjunct Venus in the 12th and conjunct the Ascendant, so there is a lot going on ‘out of sight’, with the outcome being that you’ll draw out of each other, qualities and psychological issues that you weren’t previously aware of. As this is sextile a Mars/Jupiter conjunction in the 10th, this should be ultimately very beneficial to you both and to your individual personal growth. You may find that together you get a lot of support from (some) others...though not from all as some ‘friends’ will – naturally - frown on this relationship and may work against it.

If you don’t keep the relationship going it will be primarily because one or the other of you is too afraid to make the move and/or because you are afraid of what people might say (?) – which isn’t surprising given both your current situations. This can also result in your escaping from the World together, which is both positive and negative as too much escaping can mean that you avoid facing external opposition to the point that you don’t give the relationship a chance to exist ‘out there’ in the real world. And if this is the case then, well, it won’t last will it.

With the Moon in practical Taurus in the 7th, in trine to the Sun/Mercury in the 11th, this is terrific for communication and for a deep love as there is a strong unity emotionally and mentally. Together you can surely create a very rewarding relationship. Your united energies may well be enough to carry you through the difficulties and hardships to really make it work and, most importantly, to keep renewing yourselves and the relationship - which is vital for a lasting and happy relationship.

I really do think that this relationship has a very fair chance of being successful, happy and rewarding. But of course, first it will depend on how each of you deals with your own current issues separately, and then how much you are able to allow each other to make your own decisions both separately and together, now and in the future.

All the Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mrs.Fritzenwalden

Thank you, admin.. a lot.. :) I am not that kind of person who will push up some things.. or to force someone because I want something, or I want more.. in some relationship.
I have some dreams, at this moment.. like, to go to Germany.. and to live there.. In this plan was included a guy from last story for which you heard.. but now.. I still want to go.. and I wouldn't stay here for someone who isn't single.. I don't want to trow back my dreams. But what if... what if... What if our relationship rises..?
Few days ago, I tried to get a smile from him.. and I laughed him.. In message he said that he did not remember that someone tried to get a smile from him on that way.. and that he has his dreams and still dreams.. and that I appeared as someone from his dreams.. he saw that from this situation.
I can see his huge connection with his daughter. It is the biggest love in his life. It is gonna be a problem.. I think he doesn't want to disappoint her.. or to get sad.. that might be trouble between our connection. But.. still he has a dreams. He wants to live.. and be happy..