Mahadasha Query

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

risingstar

Mahadasha Query

Post by risingstar »

Will my son be successful in business? He has joined a business recently and is working hard to make it successful. The business is done online as well as offline.
He is running Rahu mahadasha and Venus antardasha.

Male - 20th November 1982 Time : 5:44 PM Saturday - Place : Mumbai, India

He has not been stable in any job and has changed several jobs in 7 years and now he is finding it difficult to get a job because of the several breaks in service. He was working in a call center. He has been jobless since November 2016. Will he get a job so that he can work and at the same time pursue the business?

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks and regards.
deepastro

Re: Mahadasha Query

Post by deepastro »

Hello Rising Star,

Your son chart regarding business in Dasha of Rahu-Venus

Venus in deep combustion in D-1,
Venus also Debilitated in D-9 and D-10,
Lost power in terms of shadbal,
Ashtakwarga of D-10 has shodya pind of only 37 (No power)
Rahu and Venus in 6-8 position placement

So Dasha of Venus is going bad due to all this.

This business requires lot of hard work and in antar sun position will get better, When he was born his Maternal grandparents got lot of troubles from day he was conceive until he was 1.5 years old, If you remember please confirm it. (Ask your wife as ladies never forget anything related to there parents).

All his relationships end up very soon, Problem in eyes and teeth, He has problem regarding blood deficiency and less hair on head.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
risingstar

Re: Mahadasha Query

Post by risingstar »

deepastro wrote:Hello Rising Star,

Your son chart regarding business in Dasha of Rahu-Venus

Venus in deep combustion in D-1,
Venus also Debilitated in D-9 and D-10,
Lost power in terms of shadbal,
Ashtakwarga of D-10 has shodya pind of only 37 (No power)
Rahu and Venus in 6-8 position placement

So Dasha of Venus is going bad due to all this.

This business requires lot of hard work and in antar sun position will get better, When he was born his Maternal grandparents got lot of troubles from day he was conceive until he was 1.5 years old, If you remember please confirm it. (Ask your wife as ladies never forget anything related to there parents).

All his relationships end up very soon, Problem in eyes and teeth, He has problem regarding blood deficiency and less hair on head.
Thanks for your reading. My son gave up his job in November 2016, I think it was the time his Venus antar started. I was having severe back pain and he wanted to take me for treatment to the doctor, but the company would not give him leave, even though he had several days to his credit. He got irritated about that and resigned. After that he has been trying to do some online business, without success. Then in between he did 2 jobs which he held only for a month or so.

As regards your query about his material grandparents. Yes, you are right, my dad got paralyzed when I was pregnant in 1982. My mother was hospitalized for a heart problem around his age 1.5 - 2 years. Don't remember exactly, but it must have been 1985.

As regards his relationships, you are right, they end up soon. Any chance of marriage taking place and if so when? As regards eye problems he had eye problems when he was around 6 - 7 years of age.