Numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

pritianuj

Numerology

Post by pritianuj »

My dob is 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at jodhpur rajasthan. My name is priti goyal and i am going to start my company which name is servingskills. Is my name and my company name is according to the numerology. What should i do to change my name orcompany name to be happy n confident and to get proper business.
astro_mania

Re: Numerology

Post by astro_mania »

hai
According to numerology, we do not consider time of birth so seriously. We consider only date of birth. In your case, you mentioned 22nd of May and time as 12.05am(at night). In some systems, date changes at night and in some systems the date changes at sunrise. To be more clear, I go with both the methods and make a decision. So, I think you understand my problem. If you are born on the night of 21st, it will be different from the night of 22nd. So, please do clarify it.
One more point. While mentioning your name, you gave "pritigoyal". Accroding to you, you use and consider this name as one word or two words? This particular information is important as it plays an important part in knowing the vibrations of numbers in full. Likewise also the name of your company.
Hope you will be in touch soon.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul »

pritianuj wrote:My dob is 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at jodhpur rajasthan. My name is priti goyal and i am going to start my company which name is servingskills. Is my name and my company name is according to the numerology. What should i do to change my name orcompany name to be happy n confident and to get proper business.

You could decide or pursue on some new direction between May & Sept 2017.
Yes, you arrive at a more stable responsible life which would be much less restrictive.

2014 was difficult & felt weak.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
pritianuj

Post by pritianuj »

astro_mania wrote:hai
According to numerology, we do not consider time of birth so seriously. We consider only date of birth. In your case, you mentioned 22nd of May and time as 12.05am(at night). In some systems, date changes at night and in some systems the date changes at sunrise. To be more clear, I go with both the methods and make a decision. So, I think you understand my problem. If you are born on the night of 21st, it will be different from the night of 22nd. So, please do clarify it.
One more point. While mentioning your name, you gave "pritigoyal". Accroding to you, you use and consider this name as one word or two words? This particular information is important as it plays an important part in knowing the vibrations of numbers in full. Likewise also the name of your company.
Hope you will be in touch soon.
with regards
astro_mania
I born on 21 may night but since it is after 12 in midnight so my dob becomes 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at Jodhpur. I write my name as Priti Goyal as Goyal is my surname and give one space after my first name. My company name is ServingSkills and all words I write together. Pls help and thanks
VyriVoyant
Location: Oregon 'walking somewhere betwixt between the dew drops

Post by VyriVoyant »

pritianuj

You said:
My dob is 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at jodhpur rajasthan. My name is priti goyal and i am going to start my company which name is serving skills. Is my name and my company name is according to the numerology. What should i do to change my name or company name to be happy n confident and to get proper business

Wishing my words to you will be as simply understood by you as possible with no offense intended.

When I do a reading-I take into consideration the date of birth with time accounted for; as the natal chart is a harmonic map which is constantly (on a subconscious metaphysical level of understanding-in effect) reflective of vibrations effected of the spheres.(aspects, planets, etc.=an astrological reference;) In a similar reference the vibration of a name (letters=values) sets up harmonics that are constantly utilized by the native every time we hear our names spoken or we write it out. As it is our reflection-our name-our signature it also gives credence as a birth blessing-nuanced by our Mother's, Father's. In so giving us sounding board it will be a calling that has intrinsic spiritual value to direct our paths-on a subconscious inner plane level. As our loving parents have perceived the light of our being, our name is that blessing which has been inspired by them, in hopes it will be befitting to our best calling in the world and to help us on the inner plane be have choose to be alighted in.

I Use the time of your birth hour; minute (seconds would be wonderful to know) your name; the city you were born in; the progressions of the natal; and the date/time you inaugurated your business (its name is important)-should you know the time. (with its city/province to administrate in. All these things known may be used as intrinsic in depth personifications of energies-relevant to causing your emotional reactions that are active and eventful? How you reflect on these energies-(As said include the name of your business 'fore you are the business'; as an extension of your identity evinced as a part of your desires..in the world which may become a reality.)

Sincerely
VyriVoyant :idea:

aka : Vyri - Hope to help your query and business goals.(May I ask how old you are?)
pritianuj

Post by pritianuj »

VyriVoyant wrote:pritianuj

You said:
My dob is 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at jodhpur rajasthan. My name is priti goyal and i am going to start my company which name is serving skills. Is my name and my company name is according to the numerology. What should i do to change my name or company name to be happy n confident and to get proper business

Wishing my words to you will be as simply understood by you as possible with no offense intended.

When I do a reading-I take into consideration the date of birth with time accounted for; as the natal chart is a harmonic map which is constantly (on a subconscious metaphysical level of understanding-in effect) reflective of vibrations effected of the spheres.(aspects, planets, etc.=an astrological reference;) In a similar reference the vibration of a name (letters=values) sets up harmonics that are constantly utilized by the native every time we hear our names spoken or we write it out. As it is our reflection-our name-our signature it also gives credence as a birth blessing-nuanced by our Mother's, Father's. In so giving us sounding board it will be a calling that has intrinsic spiritual value to direct our paths-on a subconscious inner plane level. As our loving parents have perceived the light of our being, our name is that blessing which has been inspired by them, in hopes it will be befitting to our best calling in the world and to help us on the inner plane be have choose to be alighted in.

I Use the time of your birth hour; minute (seconds would be wonderful to know) your name; the city you were born in; the progressions of the natal; and the date/time you inaugurated your business (its name is important)-should you know the time. (with its city/province to administrate in. All these things known may be used as intrinsic in depth personifications of energies-relevant to causing your emotional reactions that are active and eventful? How you reflect on these energies-(As said include the name of your business 'fore you are the business'; as an extension of your identity evinced as a part of your desires..in the world which may become a reality.)

Sincerely
VyriVoyant :idea:

aka : Vyri - Hope to help your query and business goals.(May I ask how old you are?)

robinkparsons@yahoo.com
Vyri at: http://www.astrologyweekly.com Sponsored by bulletin.
I born on 22 May 1982 at 00:05 am at Jodhpur Rajasthan India. I born on 21 Night after 12 midnight so it becomes 22 May. I have decided only company name ServingSkills which will be operated from Mumbai Maharashtra. It would be in the business of recruitment of candidates specially CAs for the companies and industires which require communication and marketing. I have not inaugaurated the company yet.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Don't think otherwise but I have a strong message for you. Your family life is good and also your financial position. But glaringly the longing wish that you expressed is almost impossible if not acted before July 10,2017. After that particular date your efforts and applications will be there but without much result. You will not get the success you seek even if you run it. It will not make you better leader. You are actually awesome with some great numbers if you act fast, they will help. Anyway, average business can be started anytime later and your company name also is a suitable one and benefits with its 13.
Better be committed and start working.
Best of luck
With regards
Astromania
PS: I will not be in a position for further help unless you chose to pm me and that depends entirely in your discretion.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
pritianuj

Post by pritianuj »

astro_mania wrote:Hai
Don't think otherwise but I have a strong message for you. Your family life is good and also your financial position. But glaringly the longing wish that you expressed is almost impossible if not acted before July 10,2017. After that particular date your efforts and applications will be there but without much result. You will not get the success you seek even if you run it. It will not make you better leader. You are actually awesome with some great numbers if you act fast, they will help. Anyway, average business can be started anytime later and your company name also is a suitable one and benefits with its 13.
Better be committed and start working.
Best of luck
With regards
Astromania
PS: I will not be in a position for further help unless you chose to pm me and that depends entirely in your discretion.
Thanks for the guidance.
Rolando Rima

Post by Rolando Rima »

Hi,

It is indeed very important to know the timing of course of action to do especially if it requires crucial decision in life whether it's business, relationship, etc. I myself was so astonished to the accuracy of the numerology reading being given to me by a numerologist and if I had been able to have it read to me early in my life then I would have been in a different situation now. I do agree with the advise being given to you by astro_mania and it would indeed be of great help to you if you act on it swiftly. Likewise, I would like to see you succeed in your passion for business.

Best Regards,

Rolando Rima