Please help asap

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Nsree

Re: Please help asap

Post by Nsree »

Waiting for your reply
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Your problem must be solved by convincing and by discussions. It is better if you speak frankly with your husband. It must be done at the earliest if you want positive results. And understand it will be better if you use a middle person (like your brother) etc to sort it out.
I have no more to add in this issue.
With regards
astromania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

I already said in the month of may itself that I will come to Bangalore...he said bring ur father, mother, brother to their village Gudur and apologise their parents and leave me their...
As I told u already his father is very cruel minded...he will make me to stay in village and will not let me to go Bangalore.. Actually my husband father has bad eye on me..my life will get in trouble... Once again look in my thing...his father really had bad eye on me...
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Hi Astromania .. My husband called me and said you come to village ( Gudur, Andhra Pradesh) where his parents are staying. But husband in Bangalore. He said come to village and touch feet of their parents and tell sorry. After wards my husband and me can get connected. But I am not sure when he will take back to Bangalore.
Very difficulty I convinced my parents and uncles to come along with me to leave me in that village.. My parents told ok they will come along with me..
Is this ok to go their village... Is any problems ahead please tell me..your advise I am waiting.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear
You have taken right decision. But of course keep your parents with you and keep them informed of updates. A bit of trouble is not a big thing with great results in mind. Please be careful in money matters as he always want to lead and believe in your husband, at least do showing of believing him always and this can help a lot.
with regards
Astromania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

About money matters I understood I will just observe and try to avoid to act upon it. I will just wait and see. Every one has to face their own karma. In laws taking to a girl is bad karma they earnt and will wait and see how God decides about that..
I am thinking about my child future, my father thinking about my future, so we are going there.
My parents are worried of coming Gudur, as they very well know that father In law will talk so many nonsense things, he have village mentality, he complaints so many things..
I told my parents after we go there if they fight with us for long time, I told my parents to tell that every house has some Ramayana, if we keep on listening so many things will be coming. I told my parents then you can tell that ur decision you u want they will leave daughter with them or if they don't want as a parent, parent will take care for their daughter.
I am so tensed to go back again...worried how life will be.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear
Be confident and keep me informed in case.
with regards
Astromania
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Is there any problem waiting ahead for me please tell
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Today my father called father in law and said schools also opened we will come and meet in the village Gudur.
Father in law told no no don't come we are only planning to cone. He told my father they want me to write some statement on paper. He didn't reveal what need to be written on paper.
He is telling till death I and my husband should NT go that village and they will not come to us. But husband feels I have to apologize them stay with them etc etc
In 2 days they will come..
My parents and me decided to remain cool and let them come and tell anything ...what ever he dance let him dance...after that At least my husband and I will get connectedness do you say is there any symptoms that I will go Bangalore this month. .please see and tell..U know my dob
Worried about life, husband and child
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
You and your husband are bound to live together happily. Stop worrying. Best of luck
With regards
Astromania