Please help asap

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Nsree

Please help asap

Post by Nsree »

My d.o.b 02.April.1983 time morning 11:00 name is nirmala. I am born in andhra Pradesh in kurnool
My husband sreedhar d.o.b 08.08.1981 born in andhra Pradesh in adoni I don't know his time of birth. Also our date of marriage is December 13th 2008. Always my husband shows anger on me every day. We used to have quarrels.eventough we were staying together in Bangalore where he has job. His parents were in village in andhra Pradesh. Suddenly in December 2016 we got a phone call that his mother fell down.we thought she is fine. In the night we got to know that she was admitted in hospital in andhra pradesh. My daughter exams was there and same time I was also working in school as a science and maths teacher.so he said he will go alone to andhra. He went Andhra and brought her and his father and sister and brother in law to Bangalore. She had minor surgery and along with my husband convinced his father also to get his leg also operated as his father had leg pain. Both got discharged in the month of January. And came to my house. They just used to sleep and eat. My husband brother was staying with us only with his wife from long time. I am an teacher and have to go school by 9 am in the morning, my daughter is 5.8 years old. I used to get up, fresh up,bathing, waking up daughter and bathing her, I will prepare breakfast and will go school taking my daughter. After me ,my husband fresh up he will eat and will go office by 9:30. My brother in law goes office late so his wife also very late in her works.. I come home at 3:30 afternoon. Till that time that lady will cook for them lunch. Night together we prepare dinner. Her husband take cares of her very well.
My husband he talks with others nicely but shows anger on me and my child. One day February 26th 2017, my brother in law went to search a rented house to live a long with his wife. His father on the same day when that couple went outside to eat pani puri, he slowly started fighting with me he called me prostitute and etc words and said because of u only my son's getting separated, I will put you garland,unnecessarily we married you....I saw my husband face, he was sitting on chair taking deep breath watching tv. When ever his father scolds me, I only go and talk to him again...actually before this incident already like this 2 incidents happened ...
His father every time scolds me only.he won't scold the other daughter in law.
I felt my husband support his father only..he won't support me..I wanted to die but daughter is small so I left Bangalore on 27th Feb 2017 and came to andhra pradesh. I love my husband everyday I am not able to live with out him..please tell me if he will realize it and come to me to take along with him
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Please help asap

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I don't know if we have a numerologist here but I drew the tarot cards to have a look at your situation and you certainly are distressed as would anyone be. The cards suggest that you avoid your in-laws, the father is toxic and damaging to you. When your husband wakes up to himself he will understand he needs to fight for you but he has now to earn your respect, he has to earn you by managing his father. This may take some time but in the meant time you continue being the beautiful person you are and care for your child.
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Hope I am not too late. Let me go to answer.
First, dobs of you both do not match and it is always you who end up working more and he ends up lecturing asking you to compromise. Sometimes, he is even timid to stand by your side. I presume him to be very stubborn as his dob is 8 and he is emotional but feels shy to show them. One saving grace is though he is dominant, he likes to listen and respond to you well.
The problems you mentioned are more mental torture than physical. Particularly from October of 2016 this tension prevailed and it is bound to increase till July from that month, slowly good changes are going to occur and help you come out of troubles.
Let me give you one caution. In the long run, your married life will be blooming and successful. Temporary problems are inevitable but don't take rash decisions based on temporary problems that are going to vanish in future. You can hope for better things by patience.
I welcome any future conversation if in need.
With regards
astro mania
PS:As I told you already, your husband is emotional but he will not show it. So the proposal should go from you so that it can be accepted. If you do not hurry before June then nobody can probably help as his thoughts may concentrate on other girls instead of you who is presently in his heart.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Thank you for caring me. Thanks for suggestions. Astro mania do you mean that he will not come to me to take along with him. Do you think that some body is there in his heart? I don't know about this in my married life. Is some body is there in his heart please tell me and if possible tell me from when he knows her? And if possible tell me does he have affair with that lady?
I am not willing to go with him till he come and take me to Bangalore. I want him to realise that mistake was done by his father. Please answer me
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Please reply me....I am waiting for your reply......
Also one more thing.............
Now first of all his father treated me badly...husband didn't support so I left Bangalore. .being a girl now I am blamed that I left house...
My parents were suggesting that in future also they will treat u similar or will do more than that...so my parents advised to give police complaint on husband and father in law...
Do u feel that his father is expecting from me sex. Is he keeping eye on me?
Do you feel that I have to give police complaint for scolding me
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear
I am very sorry to say that you misunderstood me. My plan is to say that in case you drag the matter too much and till the month of June, it will result in change of mind of your husband. Things will brighten up if you believe in your husband and if ask him for separation from patents, it may work but don't imagine like police complaints results, of which you cannot repair. One more thing, you should not have rejected advises in April as they came. Your last chance is before end of June or else you are not going to be happy.
With regards
Astromania
PS:I don't want to be rude but I present you only truth.
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Sir, u are very true.......actually I left my husband Feb 27th 2017 Monday..I left Bangalore and alone went with daughter away to mysore(in mysore no body is there I just wanted to go away from everyone) after that 2 days he cried and asked in messages to come back...he was requesting till March 10th...my parents told me not to talk in messages, my parents wanted him to come and meet me in parents house(kurnool)...so I didn't talk to him and didn't get convinced....
Now April end I called him, but he didn't talk to him...after 1 week he called me after scolding me too much in watsup he said bring ur mother, father, brother to his parents they actually stay in gudur near our book. He want my parents to apologize and leave me in their village...
Actually his parents came Bangalore for operation in December, they got their operation done and went back gudur in March...
Now my husband want my parents and brother apologise his people and leave me in village...if I go village I will get their house arrested...I asked my husband that I will come directly to Bangalore where he have job...he said no
So I want him to come and take me..or else I will not go...what to do....actually it is not safe to go that village...I may get in problem
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Please reply me....
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Actually his father also very rude I have to tell his name sudhakar rao he is right now in gudur near kurnool
Right now I have clear intention to not go by myself. Is there any way or chance for my husband to come and take me and my daughter daughter name is roopashree.s and d.o.b 22nd March 2011 time is 5.50 AM place kurnool
He has not seen daughter also from past three months. I am depressed and getting mental...I am not eating properly.. I want to die..please help me...I am afraid of society.. I lost job, I lost life, I lost child education.
In Bangalore my daughter school opened this Monday only...I want daughter education also...Will this problems set right if I die....what to do...tension
Nsree

Post by Nsree »

Waiting for your reply............