new research

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

new research

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I am astro_mania.

Numerology explanations are mostly dependent on Number grids of 1-9. Why not 0?

I was not satisfied with the answer that because 0 means unknown so you need not include it. My reason and logic is this : if need not be included, why does it exist in numbers?

I believe with zero and with its uncertainty also lies secrecy of belief and thought process. It can be analyzed only when 0 is included.

Please go through my analysis and details included in the attached file and leave your comments after aptly applying it on your as well as the near and dear's date of births.

I always value your analysis and comments greatly. I am humbly eagerly waiting for your response.

with regards
astro_mania
Attachments
num grid.docx
(14.32 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: new research

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Is it that my post was not interesting or is it that nobody noticed my post? Please read the attachment and comment which will encourage me. Your comment can be positive or it can be constructively negative which will be a good help for me.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

I had studied the number (grid ?*) when you had first posted it, but I’m not understanding quite you mean by the ‘0’ matter.
I’m presuming that you mean the ‘0’ (in a birth date) is the 10th day/month (or 20th, etc.), or at the end of a year, e.g. 1940. Is that a correct assumption ?

My immediate association with the ‘0’ is the first card in the Tarot (‘The Fool’ – also sometimes assigned the Number ‘22’, so that it’s the first and last card of the Major Arcana, beginning and ending the Journey). In this way, the ‘0’ part of it represents what is hidden, the Source, the Essence, that which is Limitless and...Unknown. And so on.

*grid – it doesn’t appear as a grid in the att. or...am I looking at it wrongly ?

I realise that this is hardly what you might wish for as an intelligent response to your work, and it is why I hadn’t responded earlier, but...here it is anyway.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear admin
Thank you for your response. This grid is inspired by grids like Pythagoras grid or lo shu grid and the like.
Simply represent the numbers from you date of birth in this grid (and missing numbers are not represented). If a number repeats, keep a tick on that number to say it it is repeated.
Experiment and understand meaning of numbers and arrows. This represents a character analysis
As I said, my intention was to experiment. Yes when 0 appears in a dob, normally it is not treated with the dignity it deserves. It simply refers to unknown force(not mystery but still normally unaccounted). It refers to abilities (as you rightly referred to 'the fool')
My hope was to bring numbers into emotional and practical realm so that every day problems can be looked into and solved with numerology with more clarity.
As always, I will be eagerly waiting for your valuable comments.
With regards
Astromania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear admin
I will be happy if enlightened by you on my clarification on number grid
With regards
astromania
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi astro_mania,

Sorry I hadn't got back to you but I'm afraid I wasn't able to comment intelligently on the matter.

Re the Zero/0 matter, this just came into my hands and I thought perhaps it might be of interest to you ?

"Ancient Indian mathematical document earliest known use of zero, carbon dating reveals...":

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-15/a ... ht/8949890

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai admin
Thank you very much.
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. I wish to bring my following research to your notice.
When we are working with two numbers which are linked, generally we are most confused to understand the meaning of that relation.
I found that if you use the pyramid method(ie., putting the linked numbers side by side - adding first two and result becomes the result) in evaluating values, it will give not only clear idea of result in number but also about how overall link will act in presence of other numbers.
Ex : Suppose I have 8 and 9 (values are reduced to single digits)
8 9
8(8+9=17=1+7=8)
Here, the link of 8 and 9 acts like a 8 number. This, further linked with meaning of 8,9 and if any other numbers exist, for them also.
with regards
astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I hope I became a bit redundant and that's the reason I don't see many posts.
So, just to ignite your interest, I wish to take some famous date of births and explain them with numerology.
This work is purely on the grounds to raise interest in numerology. So, it is not personal. However, you are welcome to make your comments.
with regards
astro_mania
DoubleD

Post by DoubleD »

I know it's a little bit too late but it might help. Recently read an article about the Power of Nothing by Hans Decoz
https://www.numerology.com/blog/hans-decoz-number-0