Bad Numerology?... Meaning and how does it get better?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

musicseg618

Bad Numerology?... Meaning and how does it get better?

Post by musicseg618 »

Hi everyone,

I recently looked up the numerology of my name and date of birth, and was very upset with what my numbers meant. I tried looking on a bunch of sites to try to make more meaning of it, by my numbers are really bizarre:

Motivation/Soul Urge/Heart's Desire: 7
Inner Self/Personality: 8
Expression/Destiny: 6
Karmic Lessons: 2, 4, 6, 8
Hidden Tendencies: 5
Subconscious Response: 5
Life Path: 22

There are so many things that irk me about this.

What irks me the most is not only do I have four karmic lessons (when most seem to have 1, 2, or even 3), but that all of them are EVENS. I've read somewhere that once you have three or more karmic lessons, to focus on your strengths instead and let the lessons work themselves out. The problem is that NONE of my supposed strengths are next to each other (all "strengths" are separated by the even numbered weaknesses). I read one site where someone had only three strengths, but at least they were all next to each other and she was able to accept herself partly because she had such focused gifts in one area. Instead mine are so scattered.

The numbers in my name play out to this:
Three 1s
Two 3s
Seven 5s
One 7
Three 9s

On top of this I read that it's bad to have too many fives (impulsiveness and such, which is odd because I don't overindulge in sex, spending, or drinking, and I don't even smoke, do drugs, or gamble at all).

What upsets me next is that I read that my Soul Urge, Personality, and Destiny all contradict each other. And as someone who was very aware even as a young kid that I felt I needed to do something in this life and had (and still have a strong feeling) a feeling to revamp the whole system from the most inside outward just exasperates the stress I regularly feel from my internal conflict.

Also, my life path reduced equals 4, which is a karmic lesson, and my destiny and personality numbers are also karmic lessons. I feel like I can't manifest anything. And while I've tried working on issues like patience, hard work, emotional honesty, responsibility etc, for years, they are still just as much problems for me as they were at the beginning.

Essentially, the numbers really happen to reflect who I am. I often feel like I have an important purpose on this earth, feel that I'm very intuitive, but feel so much inner conflict between parts of me. I stress out easily, which is the 5 subconscious response. And I get so discouraged and upset because over decades I've seen others not have to work nearly as hard to achieve great things, while I feel myself slugging through with all my energy to not get nearly as far. I'll be turning 30 in a few months... help!
astro_mania

Re: Bad Numerology?... Meaning and how does it get better?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
At very first glance at your information, I observed two points. One, you lack patience. Two, you lack knowledge.
When you speak or work with esoteric subjects like numerology, you should be patient enough to grasp the core idea, in which in my humble opinion, you failed.
Patience gives you angles and meanings of your information from so many view points. A number obtained is not just a number, not just a view point in isolation. It is also one angle among many through which you can have a look at your life.
When you lack knowledge, you lose its applicability. Numbers intertwine themselves in such a way that without having clarity of what you are looking for, you are lost in jungle of numbers. As it is told, no number is entirely positive or negative. Each and every person is unique in learning and it takes some practice to identify uniqueness in numbers.
Your numbers are your guides. They lead you to your destiny. Your numbers are your destiny. If you misinterpret or misuse them, they ensure that you learn the lessons the hard way. So, knowledge is in integrating them, assimilating them so that as a whole you can act in better manner.
You seem to know and understand numbers. That is a good thing. You doubt the results. That is beginning. No subject was ever learned in one day. It takes time and experience. It also takes positive belief in one's own abilities. But I can assure you, if a weakness or negative point is indicated, it is indicated because you must be aware of it and try to overcome it.
Hope your doubt is clarified. You are welcome to ask questions or give suggestions - whichever you prefer. I am replying like this because once I was also a doubter from which now I am a firm believer and preacher.
with regards,
astro_mania
ps: By the way, I have given illustration of link between numerology and palmistry in another post in this topic section. I hope you will like it. Once try!!!
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
AnkitSharmar

Post by AnkitSharmar »

I would like to suggest this web pages for the OP. Here is the Astrology Meaning website which could be helpful for you. Take a look here http://astrologicalmeaning.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AnkitSharmar,

That website you've mentioned seems to be defunct, or is having problems, or has moved elsewhere. All I get is 'not found - 404'.

Perhaps you'd like to check this ?

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am posting an excerpt of one of the leading numerologists interview.
Sanjay B Jumani Numerology Expert
Sanjay B Jumaani, he is on Television, News papers and Magazines. He even writes a weekly column for the leading Hindi & English newspapers of India, The Times of India, Dainik Bhaskar, leading Bengali Newspaper, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, a monthly column with a US based Magazine, Tathaastu and a live radio program on Dubai and another with MY FM for all their 17 stations.

He even hosts a weekly show on Numerology, 'Jumaani Kii Zubaani' on News 24.

He has made predicting and enhancing people's future through numerology his profession. In India he is known for prophesizing the future of the country and beyond, the politicians, the films, the game of cricket, and events that rock the world. He has politicians, business honchos, the reigning and not upcoming wannaby stars from bollywood, television the sportstars, and more than half of the Indian cricketers weaing their lucky Numbers.

And of course the common man...all queuing up to obtain their
success formula. Yes, that's what Sanjay trades in - the potent success
formula. He sells you your lucky numbers and if needed spells out to you
your name the way it should be to bring you luck and not the way your
parents had spelt it out for you!

Unbelievable as it may seem but the Jumaani effect is showing at the RTO and the passport offices too. People flock asking for specific numbers plates fortheir cars. People flock to apply for a new passport with their name spelt differently. The obstetricians in India are faced with a strange requests from expectant mothers - Can you please do a caesarean on the 30th please instead of the 31st? You see that is the lucky day and time for my baby ! Wow!!
Now isn't that some REQUEST?!!!

First of all what is your prediction on Numerology itself? How long is this fad going to last?

Numerology is not a fad. It is a science which is 5000 years old. It cannot come and then disappear. Though I must confess, I had popped the same question to my father too, when I did not believe in numerology. But having seen the way it works I feel it is something we should believe in and take help from. Well it is true people are flocking the RTO and the passport offices , but what is the harm? They are doing it to better their lives. People come to us and ask to suggest names for their new born babies. I think they are doing it right? It is a valuable gift they will be giving it to their children – a right name. My father, Late Mr Bansilal M Jumaani, who single handedly revived this age old art back in India realized, just 10 years ago, that my name should have been Sanjay B Jumaani and not Sanjay Jumani.

If only he had realized this at the time I was born, my life could have been much better right from day one. Today with the name change, my life has transformed.

I left my 17-years-old sales and marketing job and made numerology my profession, a science I never ever believed in, in the past. There is reason for this. My numbers earlier didn't suggest an inclination towards occult science. The new numbers do. I concentrate on media because the planet of communication - number 5 and Jupiter, {Guru} 3 which denote knowledge rule me. And I am doing well. Life is good, no complaints. With my sales job, I was only able to barely make two ends meet, I couldn't dream of buying a house or a car. Or being in a position to help so many people with this fascinating science. Looking back I can only say, if I had this name earlier I didn't have to waste so many years.
What about your father's name? Did he bring in any change there? Is that how he became successful?

Yes, my father's name was spelt Bansilal Jumani, but ever since he changed it to Bansilal M Jumaani in the year 2000 with a double 'a', better sense prevailed on him too. Until then he was practicing numerology as a hobby, using it on friends and family. After changing his name, he made numerology his profession and he got his first major assignment from Rakesh Roshan. Rakesh Roshan used to consult him in suggesting titles for his films. It was my father who suggested to him the spelling of Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai - double 'a' in Naa and double 'a' in pyaar, and told him that this is going to be a bigger blockbuster than Dil To Paagal Hai…of course nobody believed him when he said that. Everybody thought - 'How can a film with newcomers compete with Dil To paagal hai' But the prediction came true. It was a super hit. No changes were required in Koi Mil Gaya It is because of these hits Rakesh Roshan introduced my father to his friend Jeetendra's daughter - Ekta Kapoor who had made a foray into Television. We were introduced to EKTA after Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai To her, we suggested the right combination of alphabets in her titles like Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. Kahaani ghar ghar kii, Kahiin To Hoga, Kasamh Se Kkusum, etc. Karan Johar uses Numerology too, and got success in the form of in Kabhi Khush Kabhie Gham, Kal Ho Naa Ho, few people know that Yash Chopra the moghul of Bollywood has always followed numerology.

What role does luck play in numerology. Can one have a bad number and still be lucky?

In our science we say that if your numbers are right then you are lucky. There are certain numbers which are materialistic and denote wealth, health and other things.

And if there are people who do not have good numbers yet seem to be very fortunate, then I can only say, it might happen because of somebody else's good number, it could be your spouse, your child or your house number….

Which was your first major achievement in numerology?

My prediction on India – Sri Lanka match. I had predicted a tie which came true. This was a major feat because it is not everyday that a match ends in a tie. Out of 200 matches maybe one can end up in a tie, and to actually predict that one, was indeed a great thing – literally hitting the nail on its head. No astrologer in the past had done that. Another big achievement was that of at least 27 childless couples becoming proud parents after we suggested a name change to them. Then Big B stomach problem, SRK’s bad 44th year, {shoulder injury, Bilu and Knight Riders debacle} Hrithik Roshan cutting his wrist, all this came true in the first month of the prediction itself.

Is there scope for a miscalculation in numbers and could a change in name cause a disaster in one's life.

Well yes, that is why one needs to be very careful. We check five times before suggesting a name change to anybody. You cannot take numerological suggestions from a feng shui practitioner. It is like going to a carpenter when you have a problem in your bathroom. In fact that is what happened with Nausheen Ali Sardar. She added an extra r in Sardarr because a feng shui expert told her to. Now that was not a right suggestion. Her first name is in 35 which is 8 and that is where one had to bring about a change not in Sardar. Similarly in Viveik Oberoi's case, somebody told him to add an I in Vivek, which again was wrong. For Karishma Kapoor too there was no need to play around with her name. It was right the way it was, but she dropped an 'h' from her name and she lost her professional ground – her serial in Sahara didn't do well, even her domestic life was in doldrums. In fact when I realized that her new numbers were not in favor, I personally called her up to tell her to resort to her old name, but she said the media would ridicule for her actions and that she cannot now go back to changing her name.

Are there chances of your predictions failing?

Of course. There is a scope for Amitabh giving a “Boom”, a Sachin Tendulkar getting out on a zero, Sanjeev Kapoor burning his dishes, so one can go wrong in predictions too. But fortunately for us our predictions have always been right- at least 90 per cent of the time. We had predicted Vivek-Ash break up; we had predicted Abhijeet Sawant's success - he is a number 7, he was in his 25 th year when he won and he won in the year 2005 which was also number 7. We had predicted Saif's success. We had predicted the success and failures of so many films and most of the time we have been proved right, except in stray cases like “No Entry” where we had predicted the film would fail, but it didn't. That's because it was released on the 8th, and number 8 is like a joker. It can either take you to dizzying heights or crash you down. All the major calamities of the world like the tsunami, the earthquake, the floods, the Gujarat riot all have a relation to number 8. Number 8 is dangerous. It brings in more disaster than luck. For instance in Amitabh Bachchan's case, Saat Hindustani was a number 8 and it flopped, while Zanjeer was an 8 too, but it was a big hit and then there was Coolie which was 8 and he got himself injured in that film. I would suggest that if anybody's house number totals to 8 then they should either write a K or a B next to it to avoid bad luck.

You are the one who got ShobhaaDe and Kiron Kher to change their name. How did this bring about a change in their life?

Shobhaa De says that ever since she has changed her name, she has got a song on her lips. Where Kiron Kher was concerned, the change fetched her a lot of awards and lot of work.

What about the name change that you are suggesting to the Government vis a vis Kashmir and Gujarat which you feel will aid in reducing the calamities there?

True, we have suggested to the Government to change the spellings of Gujarat, Kashmir and Sri Nagar. It would do good to add an extra a in each of these places –Mumbai, Kashmir , Gujarat, and Sri Nagar. All are currently in number 18 - which is a number of destruction. By adding an 'a' it will add up to19 , a number of sun and recognition. Bengaluru was used on our suggestion from Bengalooru.

Though I am hoping the Govt follows my suggestions for changing spellings of Kashmir, Mumbai, Sri Nagar, Gujarat which all add up to destructive Numbers.

Now that is some request, we must add, what sayyy?

Hope you will comment.
with regards
astro_mania
ps: the link is this : http://www.astrospeak.com/indian-astrol ... jay-jumani
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Many of you who are interested in number grids in numerology know that there is no 0 in the grid. It is simply excluded.

Why? I asked myself and after some months of research, came up with some design that includes 0 but still overall balance is maintained.

It aptly explains the numbers just like any grid along with the help of arrows.

That's how I created certain theories that help to explain our date of birth and our behaviour better. I humbly submit theories for your comments and analysis.

These theories have been proved true in my research and application and that's why I was confident enough to present for further acceptance.

Therefore, to acknowledge my ideas, and to accept your comments and research and suggestions, if any, I submit these details in an attached Word file.

with regards
astro_mania
Attachments
num grid.docx
(14.32 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
silkygrover

Post by silkygrover »

Forget all you’ve read or learned about numerology, forget adding this number to that, forget about Master Numbers, Soul Numbers, and Missing Numbers, and concentrate on just one number–your Birth Number.

Consider the following. I do not ask you to do any addition or other calculation to your Birth Number with claims that it will discover your life path, for your life is unique to you and cannot be deduced from any simple addition. No one has the same background, socio-economic circumstances, education, or life experience as you; to put it simply, no one else has walked in your shoes.

They say your Soul Number reveals your inner self, your subconscious desires, your ingrained approach, but what is the soul? Can it really be deduced by adding this number to that?

The Personality Number, calculated by various systems, supposedly reveals your outward self, your appearance and demeanour. I’m sure you’ll agree you no longer have the same personality you had when you were a teenager. Yet the facts that are used to calculate these numbers remain static—you still have the same date of birth and the same name. A Personality Number that does not change as you do seems questionable.

Forget the Destiny Number, which is revealed by either the letters in your name or the addition of numbers related to your date of birth (sometimes called your life path). To that, I ask: Are we pre-destined, or do we possess free will?

Missing Numbers are often mentioned as areas of weakness or of underdevelopment in your character. They are sometimes found by the missing numbers in your date of birth; other times they are found by methods using the letters of your name (numerologists for centuries have given the letters of the alphabet numerical equivalents, forgetting the fundamental fact that there are many different languages and alphabets). The most popular method for calculating the numerological value of a word in the West is the Pythagorean system, though there are others that are seldom mentioned.

Birth Number one–those born on the 1st, 10th, 19th 28th of any month

“Look at me, look at me!”

Those with a Birth Number of one like to show off and to be the boss. They are very masculine and arrogant at times and want to be the actor of whatever spectacle is taking place (whether that be on screen or in the workplace). They are ambitious, like to be on top, and possess a healthy ego, sometimes to the point of egocentricity. Those with a Birth Number of one can behave like a child to get their own ways, even throwing tantrums to attract attention. They are generous to those they love and don’t mind picking up the tab when eating out (a bit of showmanship that creates a good impression), so order an expensive meal!

This number is protective of loved ones and will fight any threat or opposition. Sexually, they may be a little too serious at times, but once they let their hair down, there is no one more creative than a number one! They have a connection to those born under the astrological sign of Leo, and Sunday is their best day of the week.

Birth Number five–those born on the 5th, 14th, 23rd of any month

“Show me the money.”

What can I say? This number craves variety in work and play and doesn’t like to be tied to any one thing, or person for that matter! They always come up with new ideas for ways to generate an income, some bordering on the downright fraudulent: “Let’s get rich as quick as we can.” Fives like to impress all who will listen and are witty and accomplished conversationalists, though something of con artists at times!

They say “cleanliness is next to godliness,” and people with a Birth Number of five take this to heart. They are "clean freaks" at times, with everything in place and a place of everything—including you! They are restless by nature, traveling here, there, and everywhere, meeting many people along the way. And while likely to make many lucrative acquaintances, long-term relationships are usually thin on the ground. They feel a link with people with the sign of Gemini or Virgo, and Wednesday is their best day of the week.

Thanks,
With Regards,
Master Deepak ji
Ps: http://mdastrology.com/master-deepak-ji/
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Dear deepakji
I am very unclear with your explanation. Are you suggesting that except birth number all other are not valid? Do you feel all elements are revealed by only date of birth? Do you believe there is no need to search and improve the way numerology works? Do you feel other than dob other numbers do not and cannot reflect you? Have you achieved perfectness in numbers and believe dob tells anything and everything? I am eagerly waiting for your valuable and phenomenal response. Hope you will immediately answer to help me.
With regards
astromania