Numerology Reading

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

novice7

Numerology Reading

Post by novice7 »

Hello,

This is something new for me and seems interesting. May I please request someone to give me an insight on my Birth Number? My Dob: 12-24-1983. Not sure what other details needed for Numerology readings. Please let me know if any further details are required.
Thank you,
Novice7
RishiRahul

Re: Numerology Reading

Post by RishiRahul »

novice7 wrote:Hello,

This is something new for me and seems interesting. May I please request someone to give me an insight on my Birth Number? My Dob: 12-24-1983. Not sure what other details needed for Numerology readings. Please let me know if any further details are required.
Thank you,
Novice7
Hello,

Your birth number 24/6 attracts optimism, attracts extra or much responsibilty with the money needed for it too. They are team players too.
Your birth registered name with proper spelling is important for any specific query.

Numerology can go further from making general predictions, as one would believe!!

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, accurate timings & solutions to specific questions
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Your date of birth : 24th December 1983.
Talent no: 2+4=6. It shows you are family oriented, loving, orthodox and sometimes stubborn.
General matters : Socially you are adaptable. You can also mingle well but still sometimes emotional disturbances and doubts haunt you particularly when you want to address a gathering. You are also knowledgeable and quick in decisions.
Your actions and their affects : As per your birth year, it shows management skills,emotional ups and downs and quick but lucky decisions. More or less, the same pattern can be found in most of your long-term or short term plans.
Your destiny : 24+12+1983=30=3. Having 3 as your destiny makes you primarily strive for more knowledge and then for social life. You always need company of good nature people or generally lose your heart easily. Your mission is to achieve balance and justice. You are less worried about your family though you are never careless.

Hope the above details are read and understood.
I will be glad if you could come with your comments and views.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
CurtisSweeney

Post by CurtisSweeney »

Hi)
I am new here. My friend was at the numerologist and said she was impressed.
If this is possible, I would also like to know about my date 29/02/1980
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania. You requested for a brief analysis and I am ready to help with one.
I hope it will be not out of place if I say a few things about numbers.
Numbers are mystical. They help and build us. They are the path makers of our destiny. So, take the meanings carefully(if possible, seriously)
Your date in month(1-31) means how you are personally and what you want others to see about you.
Your date of birth 29 is both a very powerful and a sensitive one. It needs some talent to manage your relations, particularly in humane relations.
You unknowingly hurt others feeling in a jiff and worry too much about that later.
Your month is about your general communication.
Your month is a month of weak mind with vivid imagination but less action. You have to understand the truth that without standing for yourself, you will not reach anywhere.
Your year is about your trends that bring changes in your mind
Your year of birth consists a zero in the ending. This is a very good sign itself as it gives influencing powers. As it is associated with 8, it becomes more powerful and you need to control your communication actively in positive direction which becomes must at times. The total is a fighting number that requires you to fight is must for any big thing to achieve, particularly for you, and you can do it slowly.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Petr9

Post by Petr9 »

Life Path Number - 3
24 December 1983 = 24.12.1983
24.12.1983 = 2 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 3 = 30 = 3 + 0 = 3

https://numerology.astro-seek.com/

Character, possibilities:
These people are mentally alert and have creative minds. They are creative and original, and they have a good imagination. They hate boredom and like to cooperate with others. They are charming and witty. They are critical of others and they should therefore learn how to be more diplomatic... more

1) Personal Year until next birtday (Until: December 24, 2017):
2 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
https://www.astro-seek.com - Free astrology charts and calculations