May someone interprete the chart for me?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
XeonGrey

May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

I am currently a university student major in materials science. I want to know from my birth chart what type of personality I got? Did I suitable to do job related to material science? From what chart what talents I possess? Last time I did ask people about my chart and some of them said I have strong Virgo on my birth chart. Is it true?

Hope u all can help me on this.

Regards

Birth Details:
12 September 1988, 5:42 am
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (101e42, 3n10)
XeonGrey

Re: May someone interprete the chart for me?

Post by XeonGrey »

Hmm no response?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

"I am currently a university student major in materials science. I want to know from my birth chart what type of personality I got? Did I suitable to do job related to material science? From what chart what talents I possess? Last time I did ask people about my chart and some of them said I have strong Virgo on my birth chart. Is it true?"
Not sure what you mean re: 'materials' science. This could relate to anything from geology to agriculture, and ...more.

Yes, you have Virgo 'rising' and the Sun, Moon and South Node in Virgo. So, these being 'earth' signs, support 'materials science' (in whatever area that may be). The 'ruler' of these is Mercury (communication), which also rules the area of your Career. (It's in good aspect to that area, so, as long as you find the right people to talk with, you will be able to find your own personal path, in this life). And that is MORE than you may even be imagining at this time. Basically you are very good at speaking,and also...a pretty good diplomat, especially with regard to financial matters,

However, you may need to hold back a bit right now. You are going to get so filled up with sooo much over the next few years, and, as a result, you may well be trying to do too much already.

Meanwhile, there are many influences working on your behalf this year, including 'partnerships' and other contracts.

One issue that may reoccur in October 2010 til Feb. 2011, is about family matters and also 'higher education' issues. It may be that you need to understand what it is that you (and others) are actually ...feeling. It's too hard for you/or them to convey, and you may see it all in an instant, and then...because you 'saw/see it' so quickly, you then, forget it. Maybe others need some 'space', or maybe others demand too much of you, so you go off.

You have sooo much working for you in your Natal Chart!

However, one of the current transits is probably pushing you so much that you can't sit still for a minute to digest...even what I'm saying here... ... ... apart from anything else! So, best thing I can say here is, LISTEN. You might be missing something because you're moving too fast. Someone or those close to you, are saying more than you are hearing.

It's probable that I haven't answered all of your questions here. But, hopefully, this will answer some of them.

Best,
Admin
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

*Materials Science is the science study about materials and its properties.

Materials science is an interdisciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering. This scientific field investigates the relationship between the structure of materials at atomic or molecular scales and their macroscopic properties. It incorporates elements of applied physics and chemistry. With significant media attention focused on nanoscience and nanotechnology in recent years, materials science has been propelled to the forefront at many universities. It is also an important part of forensic engineering and failure analysis. Materials science also deals with fundamental properties and characteristics of materials. (Source: Wikipedia)

Sorry for asking about something too general. What I want to know is about my talents and my abilities that most probably have within me based on the birth chart. I also want to know that whether material science is suitable for me or not. Suggestions about the jobs that may fits me based on birth chart also welcomed.

Can u post my birth chart?

Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Xeon G,
Sorry for delay re putting your chart up here, but am having major problems with computer, and specifically with 'images' (ie. your chart image)! (Am working on it ... :evil: ).

Meanwhile, thankyou for explaining 'materials science'. Well, not only does it look incredibly exciting, but also in your chart, it certainly looks like you have chosen the right area. All of your Virgo planets are about getting right down to the 'nitty gritty' of the absolute minutiaea...of 'everything'...so to speak.

Coming up (September, if not before) you may well have the opportunity with regard to university matters, to proceed further with this.

Will post your chart as soon as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Xeon Grey.jpg
Xeon Grey.jpg (100.96 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
My apologies. (I kept re-setting the chart when I was having problems posting it, and made a mistake in the process).
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for the natal chart. However I have found a little differences from the birth chart I get from Astrodienst.

From my chart, there are so many signs in Virgo O.O!
Can I know more about my personality based on the natal chart?
I also want to know more about my talents and abilities based on my natal chart

Regards.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

(I changed the chart...was computer issues - see previous message above ).

Sorry for the delay, but your question requires so much more than a simple answer, or a few lines, even tho' to you it may be simple for an astrologer to do. (Well, maybe some astrologers can, but, I find it hard to do that. Nonetheless, have done the best I can for a 'short' answer):

Basically it may be that you are always arguing with yourself, which inevitably makes it difficult for you to decide or to 'know' what it is you really want to do.

Part of the conflict is about finding a way between seeing all of the minute, individual parts of things, and then taking them to somewhere way out and far beyond. You want to see 'below' and then 'far above' almost simultaneously. This is a result of the 'Nodes' in your chart: S. Node (past) in Virgo (details), with your Sun (Centre of yourself) in conjunction with that point, opposite the North Node (future), in Pisces: the... 'who knows where this might lead?' point.

To add to this, your Midheaven (Vocation/Career point), is in Gemini...more of the 'details', and, the 'Degree Symbol' here is: "A glass-bottomed boat drifts over undersea wonders"...which is about seeing all that is possible. Here too in that area of your Vocation/Carerr, is Jupiter. Jupiter expands everything - all of the details, and suggests that not only do you have/will find within yourself, a way in which to express all of this, but also that this will come as a result of studying all of those details - for which you have a talent - and then using that knowledge to take it all to much further realms and areas.

What you perhaps need to do (and you have plenty of time) is to find someone or something to which you feel you can truly devote yourself. This is not an easy path, and you may sometimes choose wrongly, but that's a part of your way. You have SO many talents, and they are unique. The problem being that perhaps you will feel like you're a bit alone along the way at times - which is something you may have to deal with. But, what you 'go through', will enable you to decide on your course.
Be as patient and as kind to others as you can along your way as each person will add to your creativity. Some you come across will seem greedy and materialistic, so that you may lose your faith in 'humanity'. If that should be the case, don't let it stop you. You have so much to offer.

There's much going on right now that is assisting you. Perhaps you aren't seeing it? If not, take a second look.

Best,
Admin.

So, your talents are prodigious. And you're only just beginning!!! :D :roll:
XeonGrey

Post by XeonGrey »

Thanks for the interpretation =D

First of all, your interpretation is very accurate for me, especially this one
''Basically it may be that you are always arguing with yourself, which inevitably makes it difficult for you to decide or to 'know' what it is you really want to do.''

Yes I am always have problem deciding which one is what I really want to do. It's hard for me to make a choice. My mind always wondering and appears to be absent minded. My emotion is also quite easily change, internally. I am good at thinking out idea but find it somewhat hard to present it properly to other people. My friend also used to say I am people that have a lot of imagination and ideas, although some ideas are really 'dirty'.

''Part of the conflict is about finding a way between seeing all of the minute, individual parts of things, and then taking them to somewhere way out and far beyond. You want to see 'below' and then 'far above' almost simultaneously. This is a result of the 'Nodes' in your chart: S. Node (past) in Virgo (details), with your Sun (Centre of yourself) in conjunction with that point, opposite the North Node (future), in Pisces: the... 'who knows where this might lead?' point.''
=> I am not really understand the point here... do u mean I try to grasp both big pictures and details at the same times?

I wonder why you said I am people of many talents based on my natal chart? I wish to know which signs and the planets that involved? One of the things I can sure is the placement of Gemini in Jupiter (10th house if I am not mistaken). Last time I ask this question in other astrology forum and most of them said I may have something to do with writing and thinking, especially in financial matters. Since I am currently taking material science, I think the possibility is not that big. If I have any other talents which based on natal chart can you list it out? Thanks.

Another thing I wish to know if I am more inclined to scientific/mathematical field or artistic field or creative field based on my natal chart. Hereby I said sorry if I have caused inconvenience on you.

Have a nice day :D
Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

''Part of the conflict is about finding a way between seeing all of the minute, individual parts of things, and then taking them to somewhere way out and far beyond. You want to see 'below' and then 'far above' almost simultaneously. This is a result of the 'Nodes' in your chart: S. Node (past) in Virgo (details), with your Sun (Centre of yourself) in conjunction with that point, opposite the North Node (future), in Pisces: the... 'who knows where this might lead?' point.''
=> I am not really understand the point here... do u mean I try to grasp both big pictures and details at the same times?
Yes...sorry, not easy!.
I wonder why you said I am people of many talents based on my natal chart? I wish to know which signs and the planets that involved? One of the things I can sure is the placement of Gemini in Jupiter (10th house if I am not mistaken).
That is I wish to know which signs and the planets that involved? That is"placement of Gemini in Jupiter (10th house if I am not mistaken)" Yes, that is the main one relevant to this, and also is has to do with your capacity to 'juggle' many ideas at one time, which makes it difficult for you to focus on just one of them.. "(Last time I ask this question in other astrology forum and most of them said I may have something to do with writing and thinking, especially in financial matters. Since I am currently taking material science, I think the possibility is not that big. ")
I can certainly see why that was said! You have a talent for questioning others about what it is they're really thinking or feeling, but you do need to be a bit careful with this particular talent, as many people won't like it. Hmmm...thinks: maybe you'd like to create a Blog with comments and insights about political/world issues? or, about something you may just need to vent or 'get out there' in the world ?
"Another thing I wish to know if I am more inclined to scientific/mathematical field or artistic field or creative field based on my natal chart.

If I have any other talents which based on natal chart can you list it out?"

(Sorry, but ...it's all of those! However, would suggest that you discover the first: scientific/mathematical/material area,as that will give you a really good basis for any artistic or creative field. You do realise however, that you can do the artistic/creative field at the same time...at home/in the background...while you're doing the other stuff?).
Hereby I said sorry if I have caused inconvenience on you.
No inconvenience at all. Appreciate your queries and follow-through very much.

Best,
Admin.