My solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Mermaid

My solar return

Post by Mermaid »

Hi!
I've been following this forum for a while, but this is my first post here. I need help with my solar return for 2016/17. I am a bit early since my birthday is only in September :D I've noticed that this year my natal and SR houses' angels are quite close, most of them even in the same sign. Is it going to be a significant year for me or this happens when you are getting close to your 30th birthday??

I appreciate any insight.

Thank you!
Attachments
sr.gif
sr.gif (119.55 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: My solar return

Post by admin »

Hi Mermaid, and welcome.

I need your birth data (date, place and time of birth) in order to fully check the meaning of your Solar Return for this year. (If you prefer your details to remain private then you can 'pm' me with them).

By the way, re being 'a bit early' (i.e. your Birthday in Sept.) I've found that Solar Returns overlap, so that your Sept. SR will already be active regardless of the fact that it hasn't yet actually occurred.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

Hi!

I've pmed you details. I can see chart attached, but maybe there is a technical problem.
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Wow i really like your new Solar ! Its amazing actually . Mercury conjunct node in 1st hose trine Pluto from 5th you can have really creative year front of you . Asc Leo for sure best one . Sun trine Moon (moon on Mc ) you get popular on career and money making . Sun square mars makes you really energized about home and domestic life . Venus sextile mars makes harmonious love life . All houses fall in same as natal so this year should be very significant .All thought you have Jason Statham Configuration Sun trine Moon , sun square mars , Moon Inconjunct Mars . It will be amazing year it just my first look , i will look deeper when i get time so i send you report of this chart :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

MalizenX wrote:Wow i really like your new Solar ! Its amazing actually . Mercury conjunct node in 1st hose trine Pluto from 5th you can have really creative year front of you . Asc Leo for sure best one . Sun trine Moon (moon on Mc ) you get popular on career and money making . Sun square mars makes you really energized about home and domestic life . Venus sextile mars makes harmonious love life . All houses fall in same as natal so this year should be very significant .All thought you have Jason Statham Configuration Sun trine Moon , sun square mars , Moon Inconjunct Mars . It will be amazing year it just my first look , i will look deeper when i get time so i send you report of this chart :P
Thank you!

I hope it will really be amazing :)
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

Mermaid wrote:
MalizenX wrote:Wow i really like your new Solar ! Its amazing actually . Mercury conjunct node in 1st hose trine Pluto from 5th you can have really creative year front of you . Asc Leo for sure best one . Sun trine Moon (moon on Mc ) you get popular on career and money making . Sun square mars makes you really energized about home and domestic life . Venus sextile mars makes harmonious love life . All houses fall in same as natal so this year should be very significant .All thought you have Jason Statham Configuration Sun trine Moon , sun square mars , Moon Inconjunct Mars . It will be amazing year it just my first look , i will look deeper when i get time so i send you report of this chart :P
Thank you!

I hope it will really be amazing :)
Hey!
As my 2016/2017 SR is almost over just wanted to post how it was, like a feedback :) It was a really busy year. I worked a lot and now I signed a good contract for a job a really wanted. And it seems that it came so easily. I was really active in all fields of life. I moved to my flat (rented, but finally live alone), which means less moving than one year before (I basically moved 5 times). Though there were many bureaucratic issues with a new house. These just got resolved a few days ago (after 4 months). Maybe that Saturn return was playing with me, hehe. For 2017/18 SR I have SR ASC in Scorpio, which falls into my 4 house, so I hope no house issues anymore.
Love life was not harmonious at all though, but it was a really intensive year and I think I learnt a lot and definitely, I am not the same person as I was a year ago.
Have an amazing day :)
Nora-Astrology

Post by Nora-Astrology »

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your SR and feedback.
I am interested in your Uranus in 9H. Have you traveled to a distant country?

As well as Mercury conjuct Mars indicates signing a contract.

Best of luck.