General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Intuitive88

General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My Life

Post by Intuitive88 »

I am curious as to what my chart says about career (finances), love and friendships. I would like some clarity as far as what my chart might say in regards to those particular topics.

June 10, 1988
NJ, USA
Male

THANK YOU!!!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview of Career, Love and Friendships in My L

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi intuitive, pls go to the link below and create your chart, attach it to your next post and I will do my best for you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Steven, I'll get started now, and thanks for the chart.

Sagittarius Ascendant with a few powerful dudes in your 1st House: Uranus, Saturn and Neptune. These guys are like the Mafia, sitting in the most sensitive House of your chart, waiting to drive you to do things because of their own particular needs, urges and desires. Because of them you can easily swing from one mood to another, one emotion to another and one desire and urge to another. Be aware of this because it influences every facet of your life. Learn tai chi and meditation.

If you are a meditator, and you can download my free ebook on how to do this, you can meditate on this pack of three and get them on side and working for you to bring them into harmony rather than at their individual whims.

Moon in Taurus in the 5th House opposed by Pluto. Now if those three above are the Mafia, Pluto is the Don, the Godfather. This particular placement shows that you do love having fun and can be quite irresponsible at times. But Pluto says there is conflict with women, particularly older women, like your mother. They make you feel angry and betrayed. It suggests that you shouldn't marry anyone like your mother.

Now we move to your Gemini stellium in your 7th House. This suggests that you are a bit of a flirt and just can't help it. The problem is you just don't shut up. You have so much to say and so much to share but I have a feeling you can be very annoying.

Do you know why God in his infinite wisdom gave humans two ears and one mouth? So that they would listen twice as much as they speak. This is one thing about your love life that is going to make a big difference for you. Listen first. If you talk make sure it is to ask about them about themselves, don' talk about you. And be genuinely interested, don't fake it or you will lose them. Nobody wants to listen to how good you are or what you are interested in. We all love to talk about ourselves: so.... ask them, engage them, get them talking about themselves and then they will love you. Become a good listener.

Read "How To Win Friends And Influence People' by Dale Carnegie. This is the very best book ever written on how to communicate with people. You more than anyone else I know, can take this book and create a whole new life for yourself.

Career: well, sales, you don't need to be Einstein to know what your strengths are.

Finances: work hard, be nice to people, eat your greens and read that book.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Firstly, thank you so much for that quick response. I wasn't expecting someone to respond so quickly. How will meditation and tai chi help to bring these three planets in union? Can you tell me more about this first house, this is all still very new to me.

As for not wanting someone like my mother, we'll I'm gay, so... lol.

I can see the whole being annoying aspect as I am a bit eccentric and can talk quite a bit, but I am also a good listener. I work with kids and they always tell me I'm really good at listening and giving advice.

Sales? Oh lord...I don't think I'd be cut out for that. I'm actually quite timid and reserved unless I'm comfortable with someone maybe because of my insecurities.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

lol, a teacher? That's right up your ally too, anything to do with communications is what you are good at. I would like for you to learn how to calm your mind, that is what your chart says. Your timidity is what calming is all about, calm your mind and you calm your timidity.

Yes avoid mother types especially the gay ones :)

And get that book, I didn't go to all this effort in your reading to suggest something that wasn't of value to you. Read it and you will see why I suggested it. Lol, I am glad I annoyed you enough to make you ask these questions. You have a lot to give back to the universe, but get that book first.

Your 1st House is something that would require a few weeks of hard work for me to tell you all about it. You could do some reading on the internet and you will get a small glimpse into what I am seeing. Or do an astrology course and learn astrology from a professional. I just don't have the time to do much more than what I have done this morning, the window is closing fast and I have my day job to get ready for.

Take care and tell me some highlights that you take from Dale Carnegie's book when you have read it.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

I'm definitely getting the book. Thanks again!
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi Noel!,

I picked up that book, but haven't started reading yet...for the past maybe 2 years...I've been doing a lot of 'healing work.' I'm wondering what my chart may say about where I should focus my energy right now.

What about love and marriage...what can you tell me there.

Thank you for your time.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

intuitive your chart pic has disappeared, can you please repost it for me so I can answer your questions, thanks.