Advice needed re chart of someone with brain tumor

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
Jak

Advice needed re chart of someone with brain tumor

Post by Jak »

Hi Noel,

posting this in a new thread as mentioned in my recent post on other thread. I wanted to get your opinion on the chart of a husband of a lady I know who was diagnosed with a brain tumor last august and was only given a few months to live (which he's already gone past). I expected that there might be a direct aries connections in his chart but puzzled to find there wasn't. As I mentioned in other post, I then did some research into it and I wonder if the moon heavily afflicted in the first house (part of a t-square) and also the fact that mars is in 12th house might be connected to it (as well as transit pluto crossing his ascendant at time of diagnosis)? I heard that some astrologers think moon is connected to brain and some think mars is. Anyway, I thought it quite significant to hear that this man spent years in a business offering boat charters - (he loves the sea although not so much the people aspect though. Evidently his ideal would be to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean far away from the nearest human - I think this is illustrated by his MC in Scorpio where he loves the water and likes to be alone?) and then two years ago he had to give it all up as he had to move away. Seems a bit of a coincidence that this wasn't long before he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I'm thinking that for his well being he might need that aloneness at sea? I'd really appreciate some feedback about it as he has a young family of four children and was only given a few months to live (which he's already gone beyond) and perhaps by changing his lifestyle he can change the energies? I'll attach his natal chart with current transits.

Thanks Noel for any advice you can offer,

Jak
Attachments
Chart.gif
Chart.gif (110.82 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
Pem

Re: Advice needed re chart of someone with brain tumor

Post by Pem »

Hello Jak
You are welcome to post this same question with tob details only, in the
Vedic Astrology Student Section and I am sure members will also respond using
the Indian system of astrology.